Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,452 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Mama Nkechi - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mama Nkechi (1954 Views)

Thank God, I Found Our Budget This Morning At Mama Nkechi's Akara Joint. / Whoever Said English Is Simple?(read Sister Nkechi's Testimony / Mama Nkechi Has 3 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Nkechi by Lexyhearts(f): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2007
There is this woman that was very humble,
she has one pretty daughter named Nkechi,
whenever she wants to go out, she will call her daughter, Nkechi please I am going out don’t go close to any boy o dey are dangerous o ,
if dey see your pant, they will do you bad things,
that is how she do advice her every day,
and Nkechi was very good she listen to advice,
one day the mother go out to see her co-worker,
Nkechi was playing hand ball with her friends, and she mistakenly hang the ball on a small orange tree so her friends now said she should remove the ball because she is the one that hang it,
surprisingly to Nkechi some boys were playing card under the tree,
so Nkechi now remember her mothers advice.
So she now run to the house and remove her pant so that no one will saw it and run back to the tree to remove the ball,
immediately she came down her lovely mum saw her and call her to come.
What did you just do?
"Mummy they did not see my pant I remove it before clamping the tree", you what’s!!!!!!?
Re: Mama Nkechi by pek(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2007
what do you mean by her paints, do you mean pants? you said it severally times and you grammer is bad.be a little bit more careful next time.
Re: Mama Nkechi by Lexyhearts(f): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2007
pek:

what do you mean by her paints, do you mean pants? you said it severally times and you grammer is bad.be a little bit more careful next time.

thank you mr manager in inspecting mistakes.abeg to know how much are u paid for this job of yours .if this site no longer pay you enough pliz tell me so that i can pay u more .keep on checking on our mistakes coz that suite u.never comment on any topic your duty is to inspect other people's mistakes,from this moment on.did you hear that clearly .any questions MR INSPECTOR grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mama Nkechi by femionasan(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2007
This thread is a joke itself grin Didnt even laugh at the joke.
Re: Mama Nkechi by desorlah(f): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2007
femionasan:

This thread is a joke itself grin Didnt even laugh at the joke.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mama Nkechi by Iboroime(f): 4:44am On Jun 21, 2007
pek, I think you're the ''joke''. Please where did u see the ''i'' in the spelling of pant? See an eye doctor,fast.
lexxyhearts, now I can see the reason for that outburst towards babaibadan; do u think it's a joke to crack a joke?
Re: Mama Nkechi by Palbony: 6:15am On Jun 21, 2007
@ pek
only if u were gud to see that the "pant" in the joke had no "i".probably u nid to move a bit closer to ur sys or phne which ever u use or start thnkn of reducing the rate @ which u eat garri.it culd be d cause of ur deficiency u kno?
Re: Mama Nkechi by Palbony: 6:20am On Jun 21, 2007
@ pek

if u want to take english,y not luk 4 sum skool with ur job application.so u culd teach english lessons.
If i were u i'd feel sry 4myself.
Re: Mama Nkechi by Lexyhearts(f): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2007
Iboroime:

pek, I think you're the ''joke''. Please where did u see the ''i'' in the spelling of pant? See an eye doctor,fast.
lexxyhearts, now I can see the reason for that outburst towards babaibadan; do u think it's a joke to crack a joke?

thankx a lot inspector IBOROIME .n-way i am not in the mood for any arguement w silly people like u.uri mombe yemashanga grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.take ur stupid words to the blair toilet wr they come from cheesy cheesy cheesy.gud gal
Re: Mama Nkechi by johnnygan(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2007
Where the hell did this article come from? Hope its not from Lexi heh?
Where did you cook this joke? In the movie industry? I'm sure Jim can chose joke directing as a new profession cuz he cooked this.
Please go back to the east of 9ja and rephrase the contents.
This is the most terrible joke so far lol.
If jokes writing is your new profession, i wish you A1 in your final exams in whatever institution of Jokes Learning you chose.
Cheerio
Re: Mama Nkechi by Lexyhearts(f): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2007
johnnygan:

Where the hell did this article come from? Hope its not from Lexi heh?
Where did you cook this joke? In the movie industry? I'm sure Jim can chose joke directing as a new profession because he cooked this.
Please go back to the east of Nigeria and rephrase the contents.
This is the most terrible joke so far lol.
If jokes writing is your new profession, i wish you A1 in your final exams in whatever institution of Jokes Learning you chose.
Cheerio

[/color] THANKX A LOT JOHNYGAN FOR UR COMMENTS .I PUT THIS JOKE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND IF You WANT TO KNOW,JUST ASK ME [color=#770077]WHY  cheesy.N-WAY THATS SATTLED.I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN ARGUING W You.
Re: Mama Nkechi by johnnygan(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2007
lol. You never put this joke up here for me. I'm not an Animal cuz i reason more than you can ever imagine.
Pls wake up.
By the way, i'm nt beefin ya either.
Just want you to look sane and real.
If you can't crack a joke, leave it. I think what you can do is competin with insulters.
Re: Mama Nkechi by johnnygan(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2007
@ lexyhearts
Even if you made English your last choice Subject in school, i think ur English teacher oughta tell u that the title of your shit poem should be Nkechi. Next time, make the topic "Nkechi" and leave the mama out.
Re: Mama Nkechi by Lexyhearts(f): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2007
IF YOU INSIST GO ON AND CHANGE THE TOPIC.AS FOR ME I WILL NEVER UNTIL SOMEONE IN RIGHT SENSES TELL ME SO ,NOT U wink wink.OK SO LEAVE IT LIKE THAT AND ITS NONE OF UR BUSINESS.LEAVE IT OR RAKE IT cheesy cheesy
Re: Mama Nkechi by johnnygan(m): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2007
Did you see ma last postin somewhere?
I've told ya i'm sorry lol.
Re: Mama Nkechi by Lexyhearts(f): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2007
I AM SORRY ,I POST THIS B4 I RECEIVED THE OTHER ONE WITH YOUR APOLOGIES.N-WAY I AM SORRY TOO AND I HAVE ALREADY FORGOTTEN EVERYTHING You ONCE SAID TO ME.TAKE CARE.CHEERZ  cheesy.I HOPE You HAVE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY,DID You FORGIVE ME ??
Re: Mama Nkechi by johnnygan(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2007
Yep
We cool.
Re: Mama Nkechi by Palbony: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2007
@ johnnygan & lexyhearts.

Is this suppose to make me cry,you guys just had a quarrel and av made up so quickly.
wow!
Re: Mama Nkechi by Palbony: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2007
@ johnnygan & lexyhearts.

Is this suppose to make me cry,you guys just had a quarrel and av made up so quickly.
wow!
Re: Mama Nkechi by johnnygan(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ palbony
lol
Re: Mama Nkechi by segoye2(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2007
@ Thread Author,

I really like the topic, and my jaws are fallen already.
Where are you in the U.K? mayb you could come down to my place and tell me more JOKY? grin grin shocked
Re: Mama Nkechi by collinx(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2007
that was an old joke and you didn't narrate it very well.
Re: Mama Nkechi by Lexyhearts(f): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2007
segoye2:

@ Thread Author,

I really like the topic, and my jaws are fallen already.
Where are you in the UK? mayb you could come down to my place and tell me more JOKY? grin grin shocked

i live in SLOUGH at Cippenham.why do u want me to come at ur place to tell u jokes.i think u will better come and i will see how we will get on.after that maybe i will come at ur place, if it is possible.n-way i am not good at telling jokes neither do i have them. cheesy cheesy
Re: Mama Nkechi by bodsibobo(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2007
u see why i like nairalanders, seun?
Re: Mama Nkechi by Mutee: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2007
Check this out. There were this set of mad people about ten of them at a psychiatric hospital. One morning before the doctor arrived the hospital, they were all screaming 'we don well' (for those who don't understand pidgin, it means we are alright). The doctor was amazed but decided to test their mentality before discharging them. The doctor then drew a vehicle on a board and ask the patients to make the vehicle move from that position. About nine of the men ran immediatly to the board and started pushing the diagram of the vehicle remaining just one man. The doctor said to himself, this man must really be ok. He (the Dr.) now ask the man why he wasn't with the others. The man replied- how can they make the vehicle move without the key of the vehicle, and that the key of the drawn vehicle is with him.
Very funny isn't it?
Re: Mama Nkechi by Lexyhearts(f): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ Muttee

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i cannot stop loughing more jokes please.this is really funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mama Nkechi by mellow(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hmn lipsrsealed
Re: Mama Nkechi by marlet01(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2007
@ Mutee

Wow! Twas lovely cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mama Nkechi by CrazyMan(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2007
smiley
Re: Mama Nkechi by 2muchbar(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2007
4 real that joke dint make sense.The english there was terrible.U need to go bak 2 skul mayb u r just skul rusty

(1) (Reply)

Poor Infobaba. . . . . / The 3 Pastors / New Poze 4 D Ladies.. :) Crouching Tiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.