Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Hi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hi (285 Views)

Woman Confronts Her Husband After Her Children Exposed Messages Between Him & Hi / A Husband Who His Wife Was K#lled By Her Follow Woman Begs The Public To Help Hi / hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi by MrHandsome2013: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hi
Re: Hi by SpecTTraP: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
I think that site is a scam.
I put my card details to purchase the premium the first day and I was charged 1,767.
Few days ago I went to the site.
I mistakenly click go to the top link and I was debited 6,577.56
I was mad that day.
Nothing like OTP.
They debited me instantly and I am afraid.
My card details is at risk of been scammed any moment from now

Why not rush down to the bank and block the card? It's better to lose the ones so far than everything being wiped out from your account subsequently.

(1) (Reply)

Prostitution Legal In Sweden, Yet Illicit To Be A LovePeddler's Client / Lebanon explosion: Hezbollah arms depot destroyed after massive blast / Anti-torture Act 2017: Issues, Implication. Please Know Your Rights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.