Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 4 (136 Views)

A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 3, Written For Weruche Opia, Find Photos / A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 1, For Weruche Opia / Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 4 by EPublishers: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nothing really happened, it was only time for d’evil. One night while they spoke, Chiwetel said she was fade up of the relationship, for no tangible reason, this thing in her head that makes her break up with her dates. It was almost a year by then, she went on and on about this whole thing not being too fun, Prince pleaded with her all through the night, he was on duty but stepped aside to make the long call. Chiwetel was very rash and quick tempered, she was a total whimsical child and took too much attention from everyone around her, Prince had been in that relationship like a beggar, he never really provoked her, just silly talks but her anger would climb, most times, he called her more than 30 times, she wouldn’t pick, her attitude error was massive but he coped especially with such a strong love he had for her. That night was the drop of the church bell, he pleaded and said many kind words. With her own fingers, she ended the call. The young man was standing in a small field, he collapsed after the call, his friends rushed in and took him to the hospital.
For 30 days, Chiwetel did not hear from him. She didn’t also call him, she thought he couldn’t live without her. She pondered that something must be wrong, when she eventually called him on the 31st day, he picked and they fought again over why they could stay without each other. She was more pained that he lied to him, that he had told her countless times that he couldn’t do without her. They fought till November, he returned, they made up. In December, Prince told her after a short fight that he has met someone else and the person can cook very well and do house chores, this ached Chiwetel to eternity, that night she went down the bed with another man. In January, Prince mentioned that the girl was a lie and began to plead for her to return to him, she refused totally, he went mad and was sent to the hospital, till she called him, his eyes were closed in the hospital bed. His friends helped in getting her back, later they made video calls and wept together online. They hated the fact that they were fighting but they couldn’t help it meanwhile, she never confessed to him any extra affair she ever had since she met him.
The relationship lingered till March, Chiwetel needed him, her body longed.... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/08/a-lifetime-of-wrath-part-4.html

From your very own celebrities story plug-
Re: A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 4 by EPublishers: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
PART 5

Chiwetel delightfully stared at her sisters while they strangled each other over who would hold the phone, Orlando’s laugh resounded over the phone, she only stood there, beside, smiling and feeling thankful for a new slow life. She wasn’t seeing any future, she didn’t want any, nothing in the world can satisfy but her sisters alive made life worth living.
It was on a Sunday in church after some weeks that she ran into Peter.
‘Chiwetel?’
The voice called her like he didn’t believe that she was the one, like a question kind of call.
‘Chiwetel?’
‘Yes? Ooooo Peter. Peter hah, what’s up?’
‘What are you doing in my church? Are you missing?’
Peter said the most annoying things on earth.
‘See you, this is my church.’
‘Since when?’
‘You will really ask me that, Peter.’
‘Yes, no but cool, how is Clara, Victoria?’
‘You haven’t seen them since you returned?’
‘Yes, I’ve not really been around, I went to Lagos to stay with my girlfriend and it was a hang for me, we’ve broken up.’
‘You had a girlfriend, you have a girlfriend?’
Peter laughed such a back-flinging laugh. ‘You eh.’
‘Yes, you were too serious for girls, oooh no, sorry.’
They began to walk to the church gate. Chiwetel was in a short ankara big dress. Her large black natural hair packed to a side positioning her fair bold face to space, a look that disturbed men to troll her every Sunday, the result, her total decline.
Chiwetel and Peter finally exchanged numbers, to state what a nonchalant fellow she was, she wasn’t really around the people around her.
She began to laugh over the phone again.
‘Chinwe, who is making you laugh up and down now.’
‘Is it not annoying Peter? Very annoying, he said that on my birthday, he will bring his shirts that I threw up in for me to wash.’
Clara laughed and eyed her sister, ‘Peter is still the same, looks like he will hang out with us soon, they haven’t been too busy of late.’
‘Better for him to quench some heartbreak.’
‘Heart break? From who?’
‘His girlfriend.’
‘Peter has a girlfriend?’
‘He had one and they’ve just broken up, who could have believed it.’
‘Seriously, our brother in the Lord, our fellowship’s main coordinator back in school. That’s serious.’
‘Yes where is Vicki?’
‘You haven’t stepped out of all your room all day, have you? Try in your laziness, she went out after work. Let’s plan her.’
‘Yes, she must tell us who the guy is.’
‘Exactly.’ Clara clapped....... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/08/a-lifetime-of-wrath-part-5.html
Re: A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 4 by EPublishers: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

Free & AJ From 106 & Park Don't Like When The Fans Shaded Other Host! / Nairamarley Set To Lead #endsars Protest Tomorrow October 6 / Latest 1.2million Giveaway From Latest Music Superstar Gonaij – Don’t Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.