Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Social Media Is Toxic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Media Is Toxic (271 Views)

Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic / What Exactly Is TOXIC MASCULINITY / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Is Toxic by Fvcknigga: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Recently I've had time on my hands during this lockdown period, decided to get involved in social media and I must say now I understand why people get depressed and even suicidal, The world of social media has filled up the minds of youths with so much falsification that you see them putting pressure on themselves in a desperate attempt to fit in to the trends forgetting that most of these folks don't even live the life they claim online it's sad. For the instagram users I'm sure y'all know what I'm talking about even friends of mine who ask me for airtime offline come online to "package". yo it's crazy..
Re: Social Media Is Toxic by Quality20(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
its far better to do things the old fashioned and proper way
Re: Social Media Is Toxic by nuelsam: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
u can only be depressed cos of the fake lifestyle of people due to peer pressure...as for me,I no send anybody....I wear what I can afford and post it anytime I seem fit...I just love my life fam,my mindset....so simple, my clique...so simple
... if u tryna compete with me,I cancel u straight up.... faking lifestyle to impress people who don't give a flying Bleep about u is basically stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Singles Ready For Marriage. / Nl-ders Wish Me A Happy Birthday / Bbnaija:check Out How Lady Regects Laycon" - Listen Voice Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.