Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Be Your Own Boss, Get Your Cheap Pos Terminal And Start Business Fast - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Your Own Boss, Get Your Cheap Pos Terminal And Start Business Fast (448 Views)

I Want To Start Business / How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? / How will you handle it? Will you let your boss get fired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Your Own Boss, Get Your Cheap Pos Terminal And Start Business Fast by bancholes(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
My name is Bankole Taiwo. I run 2 shops of POS business which I started in 2019 June at the same time. One in Anambra state, the other in Ondo State.

Before I ventured into this, I have tried getting POS from several banks and other firms but their criteria is somewhat cumbersome.

Eventually I laid my hand on a particular one that is easy to use.

The advantages are:

Easy to get and process. It takes just few hours to process it. And it starts working.

It is cheap to get compared to other POS companies.

It does not have target, like most banks POS and other companies POS giving you target of about 1 million or 1.5 million naira transaction monthly.

The charges per withdrawal is very cheap.

The best news is the issue of customers being debited due to network issues when trying to withdraw, you gently proceed to login the transaction dispute, and your wallet can get credited with the cash between immediately till next 2 days, depending on the bank. Then call customers to come pick up their cash.

The customer service is always willing to assist always.

The only thing you need is an Android phone with a data. You connect with the POS device via Bluetooth.

My people, I identify where the service is lacking in these 2 states and I opened the business there. I was the only one running the business in the town where I set up in ihiala local govt, after one month I was able to woo customers and to God be the glory in December and January, the shop in anambra alone made a profit of about 430,000.

On an average, from each of my shops in anambra and Ondo state, I make 140,000 profit monthly. The 2 shops produces 280000 monthly.

As the oga of myself and having all the time for myself. Nothing is as good as being self employed.

Just identify an area in your locality where there is no bank, and set up this services there. My brother, you will be glad you did.

With 80000 as a capital, you can start and if the customer traffic increases, you can increase your capital.

In this business, you need to be smart, don't get carried away and always double check what you have done before giving customers cash.

Right now, we are helping people interested in getting the POS.

The only requirements are:
Passport, NEPA bill, or other utility bills, id card ( national Id or voters card), and BVN.

With all these ready, you pay 20k exclusive of delivery fee if outside owerri, for the terminal processing and it's ready within a day, provided it's available. POS is in high demand now and sometimes it gets finish and one will have to wait till the order arrives.

Wherever you are all over the country, i will gladly send it to you.

In case you need POS that will be ready and with a reliable company like paycentre, mail me:
cotaconcept@gmail.com.
Mobile: 08128828486.

Re: Be Your Own Boss, Get Your Cheap Pos Terminal And Start Business Fast by bancholes(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Or mail me on taiwo.cci@gmail.com
Re: Be Your Own Boss, Get Your Cheap Pos Terminal And Start Business Fast by bancholes(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
That's the total transaction I carried out in my anambra shop between June 2019 and August 2020 this month.
Re: Be Your Own Boss, Get Your Cheap Pos Terminal And Start Business Fast by White125: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2020
Number not going

(1) (Reply)

Re: Investment And Marketing Associate / Vacancies / Urgent Openings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.