Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! (42695 Views)

Wizkid Wins First-Ever Grammy For ‘Brown Skin Girl’ / Brown Skin Girl - Beyoncé Ft. Saint JHN, Wizkid & Blue Ivy Carter – Lyrics / Download Fresh Music, Beyonce Ft Wizkid - "Yonce Riddim" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by DarkandHandsome(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
The light of the body is the eye..
The Eye is the Gateway to your Body..
Be careful with what you allow into your Body.
The days are Evil..
The devil is very Smart! He knows Jos time is Running out!
Caution! Caution! Caution!
How does this relate to the topic. you need to be strangled aswaer
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wack

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Clothingonline9(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Affordable quality men clothing payment on delivery Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Superpower(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ategberoson:
one of the poorest video shoot

the content is wack, it doesn't even follow with the lyrics, vibes and tune

Brown Skin Girl that should be a romantic displayed of a brown looking girl with handsome men from different race running after her, turned to a mourning video

I thought I was watching a burial of a young lady, very poor of Beyonce, the Videographer tried but the director of that video shoot need to be shot in the head for scamming Beyonce of this poor content

total rubbish
please shut up.Must a black woman's worth be validated by men chasing her

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by tarantino1: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Vikynas:
I see Runtown wife for the video sef.

I think say na just me

Kon dey ask my sef questions
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by davibid: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Absolute nonsense undecided
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Superpower(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
tarantino1:

I think say na just me
Kon dey ask my sef questions
Yes she is in the video

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Song has a nice message and melody bt very boring delivery majorly wizkids part. Video is nice tho
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
I don't like all these Beyonce crap shit these days. You say you are not Black but Brown. What would we call those from Sudan ;Brack? Racism is everywhere. That is why in one her stupid video she displayed Africans like people without Technology or Life? Wearing Traditional craps like people without civilization. I know I use facebook and other social media, enter bus or any modern vehicle and modern tools. I hate blacks saying racism when they are biggest racists. Use your brain ooo
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Dalby(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Wack

My thoughts exactly, not even 1 scene of them together!!!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by sheyitokz7(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
stop lieing oga poster the video has been out since early August check my gallery screenshot when i downloaded it no be everybody reading this na jjc for industry

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Belurved1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
For where be that?
ProfessorBerlin:
Good news.

Price of garri come reduce
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Superpower(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
I don't like all these Beyonce crap shit these days. You say you are not Black but Brown. What would we call those from Sudan ;Brack? Racism is everywhere. That is why in one her stupid video she displayed Africans like people without Technology or Life? Wearing Traditional craps like people without civilization. I know I use facebook and other social media, enter bus or any modern vehicle and modern tools. I hate blacks saying racism when they are biggest racists. Use your brain ooo
When did she say she is not black? Her latest visual album was called black is king and what video did she depict Africans as people without technology. At least have knowledge about a topic before commenting.
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Zishot(m): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na Nigerian girl way them born for UK shoot the video![b]Na Nigerian girl way them born for UK shoot the video![/b]Na Nigerian girl way them born for UK shoot the video!
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Superpower:
When did she say she is not black? Her latest visual album was called black is king and what video did she depict Africans as people without technology. At least have knowledge about a topic before commenting.
I bet you haven't watched that video many Africans are criticizing
But that song Title is bad for certain group of individuals
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by SAMBARRY: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Baba1234:
Brown skin girl is beautiful...

Very soon we'll be hearing brown teeth girl? grin
not funny.dry joke
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dalby:

a in. Disrespect. Beyoncé should stop appropriating African culture of she is not ready to actually stand shoulder to shoulder with Africans

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Superpower(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

I bet you haven't watched that video many Africans are criticizing
But that song Title is bad for certain group of individuals
Africans were criticizing it before it was released before watching it.I have seen the visual album myself it was based on the lion king and showed Africa in a very good light.Different aspect of African culture was depicted and lot of creative from different part of Africa were involved. Reading the credits at the end of film I counted up to like sixty Nigerians involved.so that's why it us important to consume a piece of art before you criticise
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Superpower(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
a in. Disrespect. Beyoncé should stop appropriating African culture of she is not ready to actually stand shoulder to shoulder with Africans
How is Beyonce appropriating African culture when she is of African origin.If you have seen the visual album you will know she stood shoulder to shoulder with Africans like shatta wale,busiswa,Stephen ojo and other African actors in the film
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Superpower:
Africans were criticizing it before it was released before watching it.I have seen the visual album myself it was based on the lion king and showed Africa in a very good light.Different aspect of African culture was depicted and lot of creative from different part of Africa were involved. Reading the credits at the end of film I counted up to like sixty Nigerians involved.so that's why it us important to consume a piece of art before you criticise
And who said I haven't seen the video. I like it based on the context but many will not see it as that. So because they used Nigerians it is settled? We shouldn't talk like this naw. Many Africans watch this video including those Up North Africans who aren't Dark and even whites are watching this video naw. We blacks always give people to point accusing fingers at us
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Superpower(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

And who said I haven't seen the video. I like it based on the context but many will not see it as that. So because they used Nigerians it is settled? We shouldn't talk like this naw. Many Africans watch this video including those Up North Africans who aren't Dark and even whites are watching this video naw. We blacks always give people to point accusing fingers at us
Have you seen the full film black is king.it is a celebration of blackness.if any body have problems with that it is their business.I think as black people we should stop seeking validation from white people.For years the media controlled by white people have shown black people as savages and if this film showcasing our culture as beautiful is offensive to them that's their problem

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Slymonster(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dalby:

Wizkid part was shot in LEKKI CONVERSATION CENTRE

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by ezealaifeanyi(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2020

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by ezealaifeanyi(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=ezealaifeanyi post=93189162][/quote]

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by tweakdude1: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Baba1234:
Brown skin girl is beautiful...

Very soon we'll be hearing brown teeth girl? grin

Brown goro teeth grin
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Superpower:
How is Beyonce appropriating African culture when she is of African origin.If you have seen the visual album you will know she stood shoulder to shoulder with Africans like shatta wale,busiswa,Stephen ojo and other African actors in the film

You do not know she is of African origin. Not everyone with black skin is descendant from Slaves or from Africa. Regardless this same woman uses so much African imagery to sell her music and then goes on world tour with no single African venue. She releases a video with an African artist and does not even appear together with him once. Like they even shot it in different countries. She uses our heritage to sell music bro. That’s all. She does not represent us at all.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by tillaman(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Machalla to the world
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Thazard(m): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
visijo:
Nigerian girls are not romantic at all I hit her with pillow She flog me wit USB cable for neck ��
lol
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Superpower(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

You do not know she is of African origin. Not everyone with black skin is descendant from Slaves or from Africa. Regardless this same woman uses so much African imagery to sell her music and then goes on world tour with no single African venue. She releases a video with an African artist and does not even appear together with him once. Like they even shot it in different countries. She uses our heritage to sell music bro. That’s all. She does not represent us at all.
if you read about her ancestry you will know her dad Matthew is a descendant of African slaves and her mom is creole with African blood. Talking about making money from Africa.Her afrobeats inspired album is her lowest selling. if she wants to really money she will not use African imagery.she will just make pop or rnb music which is more lucrative internationally than afrobeat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Review Of Wizkid's Soundman EP: The Wizkid We Know? / 'A Good Time': Davido's Album Hits 1 Billion Streams As Obama DMW Tackles Troll / Dagrin Vs Olamide: Who Raps Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.