Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! (42714 Views)

Wizkid Wins First-Ever Grammy For ‘Brown Skin Girl’ / Brown Skin Girl - Beyoncé Ft. Saint JHN, Wizkid & Blue Ivy Carter – Lyrics / Download Fresh Music, Beyonce Ft Wizkid - "Yonce Riddim" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by latiephwald(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Abeg wizkid and beyonce no dey together for this video abi na me no watch am well

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Ategberoson(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Superpower:
please shut up.Must a black woman's worth be validated by men chasing her

are you out of your senses? do you realise who you're telling to shut up?

you want me to teach you the thing your parents failed in your upbringing right?

I don't post because of a looowlyfe like you okay, that was an example and I don't think I owned a dumb blockhead like you any explanation in regards to my personal opinion

next time you jump like a loose monkey on my post when your mental provider is off, you will cry to bed that day
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Superpower(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ategberoson:

are you out of your senses? do you realise who you're telling to shut up?

you want me to teach you the thing your parents failed in your upbringing right?

I don't post because of a looowlyfe like you okay, that was an example and I don't think I owned a dumb blockhead like you any explanation in regards to my personal opinion

next time you jump like a loose monkey on my post when your mental provider is off, you will cry to bed that day
are you done. cry to bed because of a person on a faceless forum. Ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by kkfada(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Legendary video!!!
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by bbstarr(f): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wow! Just wow! Lupita killed it
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Ategberoson(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Superpower:
are you done. cry to bed because of a person on a faceless forum. Ridiculous

you've a world class imbeciles source that you took your gene after

I don't know how crazy many of you people here can be, I aired my opinion about a video that I felt unpleasant about and you're using me to chase clout, you should be happy I got an alert that make me happy this night, if not you would have regret your existence this night

if you want to test your sanity, no be me you go use test am. very dumb something
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Babara1994(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Pearly255:
I’m so proud of this young man
Thank you dear. I'm happy you're proud of me wink
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Alaga2222(m): 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
video wey don come out since...and this is not the real video..nairaland dey give us fake info at times
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by kyleadun(m): 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE OVER 125DOLLARS EVERY WEEK FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME, WHATSAPP 0-7- 0- 6 8--6 8-2 6--1 5 BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1ST 2020
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Pearly255(f): 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Babara1994:

Thank you dear. I'm happy you're proud of me wink

Based on wizzy level grin can I borrow 1mil from u wink
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Babara1994(m): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Pearly255:

Based on wizzy level grin can I borrow 1mil from u wink
Yes, I have one milo tin in my bedroom. Come and have it dear wink
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by earnit5: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
really
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by RPG2020(m): 12:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Pearly255:

Why you nor go dey proud before wey be say the young man dey knack una belle for free
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by CzarChris(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2020
mainetrix:
The official video was released earlier today. Click on the link to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRFS0MYTC1I
I'm neither a Beyonce nor Wizkid fan, but this right here, hit all the right places.

WOW!!!

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by mokt(m): 12:24am On Aug 25, 2020
peterderock4dei:
De video no make sense

You no get sense.
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Udeyhere: 1:44am On Aug 25, 2020
Na only ugly girls I see for the video

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by zudozz: 1:48am On Aug 25, 2020
am beginning to see why some people are crazy about this wizkid guy..
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by aspiring44: 3:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
The light of the body is the eye..
The Eye is the Gateway to your Body..
Be careful with what you allow into your Body.
The days are Evil..
The devil is very Smart! He knows his time is Running out!
Caution! Caution! Caution!

The physical eyes has destroyed so many, but spiritual eyes is the ultimate which makes us discern what is good or bad and gives us peace and confidence to meet our Lord and Savior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Zetty177x: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=ezealaifeanyi post=93189162][/quote]

grin grin
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by ofiko123(m): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2020
Nice one.... Congratulations to Beyonce and wizkid..
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Cammo: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2020
Black American chics cherish their colour so much but our girls would rather bleach their skins to look white. Tueh!
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Petersamuel8(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Nice video �

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by neyorlmogzy(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Uyi168:

1k dollz a month..
Do you think its real?
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by WinLABSstores: 6:56am On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]The light of the body is the eye..
The Eye is the Gateway to your Body..
Be careful with what you allow into your Body.
The days are Evil..
The devil is very Smart! He knows his time is Running out!
Caution! Caution! Caution![/s]
grin
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Sensitivity: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2020
Pearly255:
Are u proud of yourself
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by Uyi168: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2020
neyorlmogzy:

Do you think its real?
Scam!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by InoFilms: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2020
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CETeIx1hAfA/?igshid=somie7l8zyby

Watch and be motivated to shun Election violence
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by beejayphako(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
gringrin

Baba1234:
Brown skin girl is beautiful...

Very soon we'll be hearing brown teeth girl? grin
Re: Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! by nailcapuzzi89(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Baba1234:
Brown skin girl is beautiful...

Very soon we'll be hearing brown teeth girl? grin
U no well, u need treatment wallahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Affect My Life Breath On Me Lyrics / Review Of Wizkid's Soundman EP: The Wizkid We Know? / 'A Good Time': Davido's Album Hits 1 Billion Streams As Obama DMW Tackles Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.