Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Bet9ja Hasn't Update My Winning Please Help........... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Hasn't Update My Winning Please Help........... (515 Views)

He Hasn't Found His Fitness Yet: Inter Confirms Lukaku's Return To Chelsea / Guys If You Have Been Lossing To Sportbet And You Want To Start Winning Please C / 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Hasn't Update My Winning Please Help........... by Silasloaded(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2020

[left][/left]
[/quote]I placed a bet in bet9ja shop and won uptill now they haven't updated my winning since three days. To clear your doubt this is the Betslip ID - B936TERWWTPTRS-2769080. Please you guy's should help me and forward it to Bet9ja instagram official page and their other social media pages cause am using nokia asha 203, thanks and may God bless you as you do so.
[quote]I placed a bet in bet9ja shop and won uptill now they haven't updated my winning since three days. To clear your doubt this is the Betslip ID - B936TERWWTPTRS-2769080. Please you guy's should help me and forward it to Bet9ja instagram official page and their other social media pages cause am using nokia asha 203, thanks and may God bless you as you do so.
I placed a bet in bet9ja shop and won uptill now they haven't updated my winning since three days. To clear your doubt this is the Betslip ID - B936TERWWTPTRS-2769080. Please you guy's should help me and forward it to Bet9ja instagram official page and their other social media pages cause am using nokia asha 203, thanks and may God bless you as you do so.

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Brighton Vs Chelsea 1-3 All Goals & Full Highlights 2020 HD Mp4 / UEFA Champions League Prediction For Today 27th October 2020 / Tanzanian Club Tempts Super Eagles Goalkeeper, Ezenwa With $4,000 Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.