Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Now Back On Air - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Now Back On Air (2884 Views)

NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) / Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary Showing On Air On Stv. How Is It? / 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Now Back On Air by babytejiri(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2011
After a very long absence, Who wants to be a millionaire? the popular TV quiz programme that lost its entire studio facilities and office complex to an inferno over six months ago, is back on the airwaves. The producers of one of the biggest television shows in this part of the divide, Ultima Limited, are now shooting the programme at a new set and it will start airing fresh episodes today (Friday). ‘’The new set is an upgrade of the old one,” said Mr. Richard Rietveld, the International Executive Producer of 2 Waytraffic, the show’s format owners.
What is being done in Nigeria is to create a set that may not be as expensive as the UK set, but remarkably similar to it,’’ he explained.?Mr. Innocent Oboh, the Master Brand Manager of MTN, sponsors of the show, said the telecoms company was committed to the programme and would constantly seek to improve it. “The show has come back with a big bang. As custodians of the show, we work to ensure that it reflects the brand we are building at MTN,” he maintained.

Spontaneous presenter of the show, Mr. Frank Edoho, stated that the programme promises to be better with a lot to offer viewers and other stakeholders. “The new technological enhancements in terms of lights, sounds, graphics, keypads and other features are clear testimonies. The new set is gleaming and the errors have become very minimal. The standards advised by the franchise owners have been met,” he said happily.
http://www.nigerianewstoday.com.ng/who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-now-back-on-air/
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Now Back On Air by favtreas(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
It's good for the game, hope to enjoy it better now?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Now Back On Air by semid4lyfe(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2011
TRUE! There was a recording on Sunday (13/02/2011)

A friend of mine got on the ''hot-seat'' and used his ''phone a friend'' lifeline to call me to help him answer a question.

Last time I played was in 2007 but I think I'll start playing again to get invited to their studio to play ''fastest finger first'' and probably get on the hot seat smiley
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Now Back On Air by Muza(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
pls how do i get invited to sit in the audience of who wants to be a millionaire.
Thank you
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Now Back On Air by semid4lyfe(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2011

pls how do i get invited to sit in the audience of who wants to be a millionaire.
Thank you

Hmm, there is a phone no you text your name to, then you're called and invited to come for the audience play on a particular day (in the not too distant future) when they're recording. You'll be given some instructions and a pin no which identifies you and serves as a ''visa'' for you to be part of the audience on that day. Unfortunately for you, I don't have the no grin

At least, that's how it was done back then in 2008 when my younger bro went for the audience play. . .not sure if it's still done the same way though undecided

OR

Alternatively, go there very very early in the morning (cos names will be filled in a register according to time of arrival and lots of peeps will be there) on a day they're recording dressed in dark clothes eg. black, grey, brown etc cos bright colours interfere with their lighting in the studio and only those appropriately dressed will be selected from the gatecrashers (those without pin nos) to join the invited peeps for the audience play if they ain't enough to fill up the seats in the studio

(1) (Reply)

Diy: Assemble A Pvr For Your Dstv With Less Than N20k! Forget Multichoice Advert / ‘america Opened My Eyes To Opportunities’-rasaq Ajao Araosan / Which Movie(s) Ever Made You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.