Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Please Can You Recommend A Good University For Me? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Can You Recommend A Good University For Me? (277 Views)

Is Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma A Good University To Study Computer Science? / Searching For Good University / RCCG Provides Scholarship In Redeemer's University For Members! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can You Recommend A Good University For Me? by HenryChineche: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Please can you recommend a good University apart from UNN, and Alex Ekwueme University? And Calabar's own.
Re: Please Can You Recommend A Good University For Me? by SirMichael1: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Course of study?

Anyways, OAU, Unizik and Abu Zaria. Thoss are top notch!

2 Likes

Re: Please Can You Recommend A Good University For Me? by lawrenzooo: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Harvard University, MIT
thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Can You Recommend A Good University For Me? by Aguemma(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
HenryChineche:
Please can you recommend a good University apart from UNN, and Alex Ekwueme University?

You do you have to exclude Unn? It is a great institution. Meanwhile, you can try OAU, Unilag, Unilorin, ABU Zaria and Uniben

Modified :*Why
Re: Please Can You Recommend A Good University For Me? by Xsem(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Oxford
Havard
Yale university
Preciton university
MIT
Caltech
Boston ... go to any of these universities and the sky will be your starting point. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please Can You Recommend A Good University For Me? by HenryChineche: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Xsem:
Oxford
Havard
Yale university
Preciton university
MIT
Caltech
Boston ... go to any of these universities and the sky will be your starting point. Thank me later

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Release Resumption Date For Primary, Secondary And Universities / How To Pay Abroad School Fees / Abu Postutme/De Online Registration Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.