Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights (12932 Views)

Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees / Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport / Anger As FG Recalls N14.9bn Paris Club Refund From Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by jude79(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
labiola:

Go ahead, pls note I am not a Pencom official, but I work in the industry so I have "small " knowledge of the industry

Same with me, my Mom is also post 2004, no show for her too, until she died in 2015. Is there any guidelines I can follow to succeed in getting her pension and gratuities.
Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by labiola: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
jude79:

Same with me, my Mom is also post 2004, no show for her too, until she died in 2015. Is there any guidelines I can follow to succeed in getting her pension and gratuities.

Sorry about your mum. Where did your mum work before she died?
Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by iswallker(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
Could you throw more light on this..

My Dad's is post 2004 yet neither Pension nor Gratuity has been paid since 2017.

Accrued rights affects treasury-funded agencies as indicated in the write up.

Perhaps he did nkt retire from a treasury-funded agency.

This MDA's are currently being migrated to the IPPIS platform.
Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by jude79(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
labiola:

Sorry about your mum. Where did your mum work before she died?

She worked as a headmistress in imo state.
Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by Miracle1991: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Guyman02:
Don't be deceived by the above claims. Mrs Chinelo Amazu-Anohu left N7trn in the coffers of PENCOM as DG, she resisted every effort by PDP to use that money to run 2015 elections because it belongs to Pensioners and she doesn't want any delays in settling their pensions and gratuity.

In 2016 Fashola requested that the funds should be borrowed and used for infrastructure projects which she resisted. The president was informed and convinced that the money should be used. When Mrs Chinelo refused to oblige she was fired and replaced by one Hajia who opened the coffers of the pension fund.
Now the N7trn pension fund is exhausted with additional borrowing from China. Payments of pensions now comes in trickles and is done in batches based on revenue from taxes.
I am saying this because I have been pursuing pension for the past 4 years since Mrs Chinelo Anohu who is currently an Executive Director at African development bank was sacked by Buhari and engaged by Adeshina into AfDB

Many Nigerians will realise the enormity of the damage already done to the reforms by previous administration when it's time to get their pensions either for themselves or deceased relatives

https://www.witnessngr.com/dss-raids-pencom-office-arrest-recently-sacked-dg-chinelo-anohu-amazu-reasons-yet-unknown/
why did she keep nothe money? When Buhari came to power pentioneers we're not paid for more than 32 months. Stop fooling yourself with your 7trillion imaginary funds.
The government that could not pay their workers until they borrow are now lieing that they left #7 trillion.
How much was the budget of the whole country during PDP era?
At least use your brain when ever you want to lie.
Mind you, everybody is not as foolish as Igbos who believe everything from the mouth of PDP liers.
Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by vivavik(f): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
iswallker:

Is he a contributory pension retiree - post 2004 - or he retired in the old scheme - pre 2004.

This news affects the earlier group.

The later group have collected thier gratuities and are being paid monthly pension.

He retired in the old scheme, pre-2004.

He's been owed, they went for verification sometime last year and we thought he would have been paid by now
Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by iswallker(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
vivavik:

He retired in the old scheme, pre-2004.

He's been owed, they went for verification sometime last year and we thought he would have been paid by now

If he retired in the old scheme from a treasury funded agency - he should have been paid Gratuity and be on monthly pension.

PTAD held a periodic verification of pensioners on there payroll 2019. If he attended and presented all required docs - his monthly pension is guaranteed. However if he did nkt attend or he did nkt have the required docs - his monthly pension would have been stopped.

Again he shoikd have taken his Gratuity long ago.

If he wasn't paid - it means his service was not pensionable I. E contract appointment or he served for less than 10 yrs.

Approach Pension Transitional arrangement directorate in abuja for further clarification.
Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by vivavik(f): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
iswallker:

If he retired in the old scheme from a treasury funded agency - he should have been paid Gratuity and be on monthly pension.

PTAD held a periodic verification of pensioners on there payroll 2019. If he attended and presented all required docs - his monthly pension is guaranteed. However if he did nkt attend or he did nkt have the required docs - his monthly pension would have been stopped.

Again he shoikd have taken his Gratuity long ago.

If he wasn't paid - it means his service was not pensionable I. E contract appointment or he served for less than 10 yrs.

Approach Pension Transitional arrangement directorate in abuja for further clarification.

Thank you, I think I got it wrong, I spoke with him and he said he was paid his gratuity, but there something, I think he called it harmonization that was done during GEJ's tenure that hasn't been factored in. Forgive my wrong info

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by livewithpurpose: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2020
Equity15:
no be everything be loot na..na so una go see FG job and not apply say Dem don take slots..stop being overly pessimistic.

btw, my dad is a beneficiary and many other of his friends I know. stay blessed

Please what batch is your father?
Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by livewithpurpose: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2020
labiola:

Go ahead, pls note I am not a Pencom official, but I work in the industry so I have "small " knowledge of the industry

Please what was the last batch paid?
Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by frioslegend02: 12:49am On Aug 31, 2020
My late father's pension have not been paid. I applied for his pension in August 2019 and was told to wait for accrued right payment. Hope the four months stated includes August? Will his PFA be funded or its already funded?
Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by Equity15(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2020
livewithpurpose:

Please what batch is your father?
79NA/intake 17 or 18
Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by livewithpurpose: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Equity15:
79NA/intake 17 or 18
Ok. Thank you
Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by boss960: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Pls av processing my dad pension since 2018,so last year am finalize d summation of document to his PFA ...since than if Dey tok PENCOM Ab not pay them.I was force to go to PENCOM office on getting Dey say Dey never receive our file .I want back to his PFA Dey tok Dey are waiting for government to pay his bond
Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by boss960: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=boss960 post=98410909]Pls av processing my dad pension since 2018,so last year am finalize d summation of document to his PFA ...since than if Dey tok PENCOM Ab not pay them.I was force to go to PENCOM office on getting Dey say Dey never receive our file .I want back to his PFA Dey tok Dey are waiting for government to pay his bond....what is meaning of bond and google it I I still don’t understand...pls kindly enlighten me
Re: FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights by boss960: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Pls dis is urgent ,I don't knw if anyone as ideal if I can withdraw the RSA BALANCE b4 death benefit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau / The Top 10 Funniest Nigerian Political Cartoons Of 2010 / ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.