Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

My Bitcoin Story: How I Started With 1,000 Naira(2.1usd) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Bitcoin Story: How I Started With 1,000 Naira(2.1usd) (426 Views)

Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet / Ecobank Promotes 1,000 Employees / 1,000 South African Gold Miners Stuck Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bitcoin Story: How I Started With 1,000 Naira(2.1usd) by tonyudo57: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Have you ever hit that point where you asked yourself how could I be so stupid? Ah, I’m probably an ode.

So I’ve always been a hustler, at the end of the day everyone is just trying to get a better life and get money. Well, that was my case. The only thing was that I really needed to make money fast because where I was coming from, things were very hard. On a day to day, it was hand to mouth, wondering where the next meal would come from.
So I tried my hands on different hustles to make money.

First was Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) registrations and online registrations for people. If you wanted to write JAMB I was your registration guy. I also ran Cyber Cafe services. Then I did some soft work in media, videography. I installed media gadgets and did training on media. The goal was to go wherever the money was or could be.

At some point, there was a strike at my university and I was jobless. I was terrified I wouldn’t have anything to do and the meaning of that was hunger. I’m not even a fan of being idle, but if you’ve ever applied for 120 jobs in 2 weeks you would understand when I say there were zero jobs. I walked around all day with my beaten shoes, cracking my brain thinking about what to do.

Someone introduced me to Bitcoin and this guy said I could put in my money in this internet money and somehow it would grow. Haha, I thought he was crazy, I laughed the lunatic out of my room. Frankly, it sounded like voicemail, baba was setting me up to lose. And I already didn’t have money to start with so it was like he was just insulting me. You know how persistent Jehovah witness people are, they would say this guy is an overachiever because he didn’t let it go. Full story at https://destpump.com/my-bitcoin-story-how-i-started-with-1000-naira2-1usd-emmanuel/
Re: My Bitcoin Story: How I Started With 1,000 Naira(2.1usd) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
sad
Re: My Bitcoin Story: How I Started With 1,000 Naira(2.1usd) by Madibah(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
undecided
Re: My Bitcoin Story: How I Started With 1,000 Naira(2.1usd) by earnit4: 1:07am On Aug 25, 2020

Re: My Bitcoin Story: How I Started With 1,000 Naira(2.1usd) by Fxclever(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Want to learn How to trade forex,
Follow this link to view our item on WhatsApp: https:///p/2653203064718751/2348186882726

(1) (Reply)

Do This If You're Still An Undergraduate! Graduates Are Not Exclusive Too. / A Lady Was Sacked Just Because She Refused To Sleep With Her Boss / Site Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.