Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,757 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures (51617 Views)

Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Vivian Gist: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of Illikannu Chinaza Mary-Vivian / Mercy Johnson Removes All Her Husband's Pictures On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Lovelyn451(f): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2020
I tap into this blessing...amen
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2020
CapitalHYC:
Is that The Vivian or the Baby??
That's the baby
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by xreal: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2020
Congratulations.

I use this moment to pray for those who seek such gift from GOD.

Baba GOD. Please answer our prayers.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Bahamas95(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Congrats.

Where is the picture of the baby na!

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Missyajoke(f): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2020
OriOko88:

Must u know someone before you wish them well or congratulate them?? Oga funyin anti ajoke undecided

Why are you a attacking me now my opinion though...
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Stay your husband house o
Don't be like Linda(The Feminist and Slay Queen)

Congrats dear
grin grin grin grin
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Abusadiq01(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Dear vivian, to be candid with you... 'u no fine'

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by ADEWEBS(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2020
*Best Writing Hub for your Blog*

*In Need of well optimize Content for your blog?*
Up to date information and resources for your research?
We have group of well trained writers in our hub, we will give you good contents at very low rate.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by omooba969(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2020
christopher123:
it shows that Igbo have come to dominate the online media industry....

give it to them....they have turned aproko to money making venture

It's a cultural thing for you lot - no jokes, no offense meant.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by christopher123(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2020
omooba969:

It's a cultural thing for you lot - no jokes, no offense meant.
no it's a compliment...writing and story telling is a cultural thing and we have monetized it
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by kvngmaxy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
nice one madam
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by damsberrydammy74(f): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Congratulations

Ogbeni....what about the numerous unsafe delivery....
Who we go praise?

Ogbeni make una dey leave that imaginary being up there in the sky from real matter
May God forgive you and open your eyes to see the light
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Perak: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Congrats madam.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by femi4: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
viviangist:
On 19th of August 2020 by 9:30am, God gave us another new beginning, miraculous end and most precious new life!.
Join us as we welcome Ada C-GOLD�
Thank you Jesus for the gift of conception!
Thank you Jesus for safe delivery!
Thank you Jesus for this precious new life in my family!
Truly You're a Covenant keeping God!
Welcome Ada C-GOLD
Welcome Mkpurumma C-GOLD
Welcome Baby Busomma
Mum and dad loves and cherish you��
You're already blessed!!

NB: I knw you wee say I don fat lass lass���� just be calming down and call me chubby lady, I will proudly answer�����.. Lol

Thank you all. We are now ready to reopen the blog ....
na this ugly mofo dey insult Tiwa Salvage. Low budget blogger!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Nuella Njubigbo Acquires A N19m Lexus SUV (Photos, Video) / Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.