Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus (44162 Views)

Chinese Are Sending Their Men To Have Babies With African Women / FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities / Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by ipobarethieves: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2020
sad
Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by Akhirastriver(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2020
Bornfool:

U need weed I can see ur frustration you are in Nigeria you are calling Dubai a shithole country
Aswear ,

1 Like

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by sochima1989(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2020
So, the government is saying..
Don't SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA.. WHERE KILLINGS OF THE NONE INFLUENTIAL ARE NOT ACCOUNTED FOR

5 Likes

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by Lady16(f): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2020
So pathetic
Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by anayolity: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2020
Jerusalem1:
I don’t know why Nigerians will just wake up and travel to useless countries like Turkey, northern Cyprus, China, all Asia countries and all the Middle East countries including that shithole dubai.

If it’s not Canada, UK, Australia, US, all shengen countries please stay back or if you’re so anxious about traveling please just go and relax in Benin republic.

May God never let us to move from fry pan to fire amen

I swear i know no wetin dey sweet people for those countries....... i can visit there but i will never plan to live there.

4 Likes

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2020
They’ve messed up the TRNC. Anyway TRNC was only for paupers and criminals.

They should try this their nonsense killing in the Republic of Cyprus whether the Cypriot Police (Astynomia) will not fork dem up from Nicosia all the way to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by sofiscatedmoron: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2020
No country is safe. Even here, but man must survive

4 Likes

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by miketayo(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2020
Jerusalem1:
I don’t know why Nigerians will just wake up and travel to useless countries like Turkey, northern Cyprus, China, all Asia countries and all the Middle East countries including that shithole dubai.

If it’s not Canada, UK, Australia, US, all shengen countries please stay back or if you’re so anxious about traveling please just go and relax in Benin republic.

May God never let us to move from fry pan to fire amen

There was a student that got killed by stray bullet 2 weeks getting into US from Nigeria.
Nowhere is safe

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2020
I don't blame Nigeria student at all going there, I once got admitted to EMU twice but my uncle refused. Information is very important, luckily I got info about Germany and i did everything from university application till Visa application myself without any agent from Ekiti and glory to God I arrived Munich few years ago to study.

15 Likes

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by Elvinci101: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2020
While acknowledging that Nigerian schools needed improvements, she gave an assurance of President Muhammadu Buhari’s dedication to improving the education sector.

Lies upon lies. It seems all govt aides and appointees are competing with one another to win the best asslicker to Bubu.

4 Likes

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by mu2sa2: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2020
HUNDREDS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we can do nothing about it!!!!!!
God help us!
Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by martineverest(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
If our system is working, they won't have any reason to go and study in overseas, let alone getting killed.
Sadly, FG and ASUU still dey blow war.
chinese, Japanese,India etc got working systems ,yet they have the highest students studying abroad

17 Likes

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by Daddysidhan: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Anything north is synonymous with violence and death why now
Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by jaxxy(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2020
Safety and security first. I don’t know what they even see in bloody Cyprus.

1 Like

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by israelmao(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2020
Killings that are order of the here in Nigeria.
Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by martineverest(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2020
Ejebleje:
Story story! Have you investigated the deaths of thousands killed by criminal elements within our jurisdiction here? Those students are even safer there than here in their supposed country.
why not go there and see if it's safe?.....

1 Like

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by titiakins: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2020
rxmusa:
Where are children of Juda? Come and blaim Buhari/El-rufa'i as well.
I think you need to go back to bed

OK

1 Like

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2020
miketayo:

There was a student that got killed by stray bullet 2 weeks getting into US from Nigeria.
Nowhere is safe

U re very correct. Even in Germany especially eastern part they are very hostile to foreigners

4 Likes

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by martineverest(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2020
post=93197201:

WTF is going on here
We need to carry out some urgent information ASAP.
their agents are nigerians almost in every local government in lagos.once u tell them u want to study in USA,UK or Canada ,they try to convince u about studying in Cyprus
Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by ghanaman5050: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=Bornfool post=93191598]

U need weed I can see ur frustration you are in Nigeria you are calling Dubai a shithole
UAE is shithole country. They don't like us , they just need your money.

1 Like

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by mrkings84(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2020
They should equally warn Easterners from going to North.....
Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by Imustreturn(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2020
Wip7 come and see
Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by martineverest(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2020
mu2sa2:
HUNDREDS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we can do nothing about it!!!!!!
God help us!
what can we do when those schools and government cover the crime up

2 Likes

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by Farki: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2020
What about the killings and kidnapping of students going on in Southern Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by officialfestus(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Quote me if you have a dead laptop battery
Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by mu2sa2: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Anything north is synonymous with violence and death why now
Just like anything south is synonymous with inhumanity (slavery, lynchings - Southern US; armed robbery, cultism, terrorism, kidnappings, Yahoo- Yahoo - in southern........

1 Like

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Imustreturn:
Wip7 come and see

That man ehnnnnn
Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by Kaykay999(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

My course mate who was an evangelist here went there and things got so though including their high rate of Racism.

He has now turn to street over there.

He even dey work Facey! grin

Serious matters lmao

1 Like

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by AngelicBeing: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2020
sad
Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by rayval(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2020
But is it not Yahoo boys and cultists that are killing theirselves? That Is what Nigerians do best when they see free countries to enter. Let us not blame Cyprus, I trust our boys and their mentality

1 Like

Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by samuel19222(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2020
A
Re: Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus by ojaysam25(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2020
We should do everything possible to curtail the white from the inhuman treatment meted against the black....racism must stop.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) / Ikeogu Oke Is Dead! Winner Of N37m NLNG Prize Dies / Cultists Shoot Final Year Student Dead At Rivers State University (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.