Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch (3948 Views)

Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. / Photos From TECNO Camon 12 Launch In Lagos / Surprise!! Iphone X Secrets Revealed: It Has Two Batteries And Two Logic Boards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2020
Juliearth:

If I could, I would. Your act of charity doesn't have to be grandeur... That 1000 naira in your pocket might be the miracle that someone needs. That extra pair of shoes you have got would put a smile on somebody's face. That leftover jollof rice or bowl of soup in your freezer might be the miracle that that widow next door needs... Do you get my point?

Hello, I've replied your mail request
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by Guest911: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2020
Juliearth:

If I could, I would. Your act of charity doesn't have to be grandeur... That 1000 naira in your pocket might be the miracle that someone needs. That extra pair of shoes you have got would put a smile on somebody's face. That leftover jollof rice or bowl of soup in your freezer might be the miracle that that widow next door needs... Do you get my point?
I know what it feels like to be profoundly hungry with no help in sight, I wanted to know how you identified people that genuinely needed the money and actually put the funds to good use.

The only payback I want is to see that the person become self-sustained and help others.
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Juliearth:

Are you expecting me to hold a placard, showcasing all my good deeds? I am not an hypocrite. Your narrative is also, out of place because you clearly dont understand the message I am trying to pass across.

I know and I apologise. People would spend money on whatever they like, and what you call a "vain device" is value for someone else.

1 Like

Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by Juliearth(f): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2020
OgidiOlu3:

I know and I apologise. People would spend money on whatever they like, and what you call a "vain device" is value for someone else.

Can you refer to the original post that I quoted? I am trying toncorrect the notion that people who do not like iOS devices are poor. Some of us would rather stretch the money involved in buying that device into worthy investments and community outreach projects.

If the device is of value to you, by all means acquire it, but do not acquire it because some simps think its either that device or your are poor.
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by Juliearth(f): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2020
Guest911:
I know what it feels like to be profoundly hungry with no help in sight, I wanted to know how you identified people that genuinely needed the money and actually put the funds to good use.

The only payback I want is to see that the person become self-sustained and help others.

I have been there too (@first paragraph) There was a day I jogged to my campus (a distance of 15 minutes on bike) because i didnt have tfare to school. I do these things randomly: I have made it a point of duty to pay the transport fares of any elderly woman/man that I board the same transport with, give tips if the driver is old, visit the orphanage (if I can afford to) for my birthdays, for every pot of food that I cook, a plate or two goes to a beggar or two( I live in the North so finding them is easy)... The more I am blessed, the more my financial buoyancy to do these things. You too can. You dont have to have enough to help. Sometimes, be in lack so others can have. Being broke is healthy, it helps you appreciate the little things/favours life offers. There was a time I hit rock bottom. Prior to that time, a cash gift of 50k from home had little to no value. I had a great epiphany while I was down and today, no matter the little I have/get, I appreciate, reach out and then save.

I look forward to running an NGO that would take homeless children off the streets and support pregnant teenage girls so they won't have to commit abortion... I look forward to remotely adopting as many kids as possible...

4 Likes

Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by Juliearth(f): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2020
Akamariner:

Hello, I've replied your mail request

OK bro!
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by Kondomatic(m): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
tobiogunboye:
"I don't like iPhone"

My brother repeat after me: I will never be Poor!!!
This has nothing to do with poverty.

If you gift me an iPhone, I will sell it and use the money to get an Android phone and I will still have some change left for other things.

This iPhone 12 that people will soon start queuing to own is just an iPhone 8 with unnecessary touches here and there.

Some of these touches usually don't matter to most users. Some don't even know that they're there.
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by seanwilliam(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lol.. nairaland sha.. na here person go dey claim angel when in reality na devil's deputy dem be grin

Oshi radarada.. anything to look good.. nonsense!..

That being said.. if you get the money to buy the iPhone 12, go for it, in as much as he make u happy...

Truly no be everyone fancy iPhone.. and not using one doesn't mean one is broke..

But personally I'll prefer iPhone to any other phones if I can afford the new one.. because
1. At least 5 years support
2. Ease of reselling
3. Better second hand value ( even iPhone x of 2017, if u use am neat well well u go still sell am 200k)
4. People generally accord respects to iPhone users ( they believe if you dey use latest iphone you're doing ok.. and yes it might be truth, cos for person to carry 500k buy phone no be joke, even if u sold your property to get it , u still rich small grin)
5. And hey, I've not been to usa ooo, but I'm sure no be everyone fit afford am there.. , some buy and pay bit by bit( I sabi the tmobile stuffs ).. and some oyinbo go tell you say iPhone too dey expensive..
6. Also in nigeria , iPhone na premium device.. some people use it not be because of its functions but cos of it class...
7. Even till now if you own iPhone 11 upward some girls go fhuck u grin lol

Well, samsung is good to me.. but iPhone get class.. that's all

2 Likes

Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by ddjay: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
That table notch has become the most important part of the iphone like howbhelio p22, a22 etc is to infinix/tecno
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by Imiete(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
sunshineV:
beta tecno dey?
Help me ask am o grin
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
Well done �.
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Juliearth:

I dont like iphones. Even if I have spare money in billions, I still won't use an iPhone. Why should I use up to half a million to get a vain device when that same amount can be used to alleviate a family from poverty, train a child from nursery to university, empower 10 people to learn a skill (which invariably means 10 families off the poverty radar), set up 5 women for petty trading...?
My account dey signature, abeg any amount is welcome.
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by Peppermintflav: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Who first buy moto buy old model grin
iphone 11 users take note
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by merieam16(f): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
ChisomGloria:
And I'm still battling with 6s this life no balance
It can never b balance. U can never run after d world nd meet it cos it never stop running.

D key word is contentment
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Those of you that want to always keep up with the latest phone. It is well.
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Juliearth:

I dont like iphones. Even if I have spare money in billions, I still won't use an iPhone. Why should I use up to half a million to get a vain device when that same amount can be used to alleviate a family from poverty, train a child from nursery to university, empower 10 people to learn a skill (which invariably means 10 families off the poverty radar), set up 5 women for petty trading...?
its your country currency that is fucking it up... In USA...its jus like they spend nothing on affording this phones...a week or two weeks salary can gladly afford them an iPhone 12 with no stress... I mean a country where they pay rent per month amounting to over 400 dollars.. in Nigeria...you can't survive that.. the two Economies ain't mates bro.
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by Juliearth(f): 1:32am On Aug 26, 2020
Paschallville:
its your country currency that is fucking it up... In USA...its jus like they spend nothing on affording this phones...a week or two weeks salary can gladly afford them an iPhone 12 with no stress... I mean a country where they pay rent per month amounting to over 400 dollars.. in Nigeria...you can't survive that.. the two Economies ain't mates bro.

I understand your point. Let's assume that someday the naira equates or surpasses the dollar in value...I still wouldn't use an iPhone because android is my thing.
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by Juliearth(f): 1:33am On Aug 26, 2020
SeunAdeniyi1:
My account dey signature, abeg any amount is welcome.

Go and hustle!
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 3:39am On Aug 26, 2020
Juliearth:

Go and hustle!
Hahaha! All na still hustle jare.
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by lanre316: 6:21am On Aug 26, 2020
Juliearth:

GOD BLESS YOU and answer all your prayers in Jesus' name/Insha Allah.
Re: Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch by Juliearth(f): 6:38am On Aug 26, 2020
lanre316:

GOD BLESS YOU and answer all your prayers in Jesus' name/Insha Allah.

Amen/ Amin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn 5g Launched In Nigeria: Spoiler Alert:– It Is Super Fast!!! �� / Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. / Can't Pull Down Notification Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.