Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Don't You Dare Read This ! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Don't You Dare Read This ! (202 Views)

Most Poor People Deserves To Be Poor. Don't You Think? Death To All Arsonist... / How I Made My First Million... Are You Struggling Like Me, Read This / Do You Keep Breeding Sows/piglets/weaners?? Don't Dare Skip This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't You Dare Read This ! by bobschneidere(m): 1:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Hello, It's nice to have you here. This is post lockdown and the experience for many is that of wanting to make more money. To kick start a newer business or expand an existing one.

You might never have thought about it, but pawpaw farming is highly profitable and it is a venture that could help generate millions into your bank account.

With an ever rising demand and a very small competition, you stand the chance to create a lasting wealth owning a well-managed pawpaw farm.
Quit thinking about starting that business and consider owning a pawpaw farm.

The government is coming up with legislations on some business sectors everyday, but the agroc sector is one that might continue to enjoy some period of immunity in a long time to come.

Be like my friends in the East who are rushing to own pawpaw farms. They all cannot be wrong. They have something they have seen which you haven't.

I am not going to say much. Just LEVERAGE, COLLABORATE and create a happy future for yourself.

08115 296 394
Re: Don't You Dare Read This ! by VickyRotex(f): 2:52am On Aug 25, 2020
How dare you dare me angry

Carica papaya things tongue

1 Like

Re: Don't You Dare Read This ! by bobschneidere(m): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
You are funny. Anyway, carica papaya things.
Bless You, sir !

1 Like

Re: Don't You Dare Read This ! by VickyRotex(f): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
bobschneidere:
You are funny. Anyway, carica papaya things.
Bless You, sir !

Bless you too.

Ain't sir. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aquaculture Farm For Urgent Sale(an Acre With Documents ) / Independence: Agricultural Value Chain Is Not Negotiable / Moringa(seeds,dried Leaves And Powder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.