Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

True Life Story. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / True Life Story. (416 Views)

Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) / Let Me Tell You A Story....a True Life Story / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story. by eejo(m): 2:11am On Aug 25, 2020
Happily married couple were enjoying their lives when suddenly the Man lost his job. Five months later, the account was empty and nothing was working for him. One faithful evening, he wrote a sucide note and was ready to die but something strange happened. The man was inside the house but the wife thought that he was out and her friend came to visit her. The friend ask the wife to follow one Alhaji since the Husband cannot provide for the house anymore but the woman refused that she just sold her clothes to start frying beans cake. The Man quickly drop the poison and tore the note. Today he is back at the top. Moral lesson marry a woman that loves.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story. by dingbang(m): 5:34am On Aug 25, 2020
cry tears of awwwwww
Re: True Life Story. by devlishGINGER(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2020
The chances of finding that kind of woman is in this present age is very low.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Tears up...

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Support Please! / As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase / Https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159316319866983&id=741191982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.