Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,783 members, 7,802,426 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow In Ado Odo-ota Area Of Ogun State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow In Ado Odo-ota Area Of Ogun State (1432 Views)

Land For Sale in Ado Odo Ota for 400k / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / STUNNING 6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms Bungalow In Ado-odo Ota Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow In Ado Odo-ota Area Of Ogun State by mufutau55(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2020
Hargbo:

My Oga, Well done sir..
Have you paid Omo onile any money

The Omo Onile were paid long time ago Sir. I paid them in stages.The project has been completed since o. Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow In Ado Odo-ota Area Of Ogun State by Hargbo(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2020
mufutau55:

The Omo Onile were paid long time ago Sir. I paid them in stages.The project has been completed since o. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Lemme draw from your experience sir, what are the stages you paid them
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow In Ado Odo-ota Area Of Ogun State by mufutau55(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Hargbo:
Lemme draw from your experience sir, what are the stages you paid them

The main stages are:
1. Foundation
2. German Floor (in some areas)
3. Decking
4. Roofing

And sometimes they come in-between to bother my bricklayers, plumbers, welders, electricians etc, but those settlement are small like 10k each time.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow In Ado Odo-ota Area Of Ogun State by Hargbo(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2020
mufutau55:

The main ones are:
1. Foundation
2. Decking
3. Roofing

And sometimes they come in-between to bother my bricklayers, plumbers, welders, electricians etc, but those settlement are small like 10k each time.

Hajji M.
Thats the same thing am experiencing here too as well
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow In Ado Odo-ota Area Of Ogun State by mufutau55(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Hargbo:

Thats the same thing am experiencing here too as well

It happens o. Just deal with them tactically and negotiate very wisely. Dont negotiate or pay and stages in advance, because they will still come back, even if you paid them in advance.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow In Ado Odo-ota Area Of Ogun State by Hargbo(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2020
mufutau55:

It happens o. Just deal with them tactically and negotiate very wisely. Dont negotiate or pay and stages in advance, because they will still come back, even if you paid them in advance.

Hajji M.
i understand sir
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow In Ado Odo-ota Area Of Ogun State by gabbytabby: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
You forgot German floor in some parts

mufutau55:

The main stages are:
1. Foundation
2. Decking
3. Roofing

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow In Ado Odo-ota Area Of Ogun State by mufutau55(m): 1:35am On Aug 28, 2020
gabbytabby:

Madam long time, how you dey?
The German floor was charged with my foundation in my last two builds. I never know they charged differently for those stages in some areas. Adding one to my knowledge o. Thank you Ma.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow In Ado Odo-ota Area Of Ogun State by Hargbo(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2020
gabbytabby:

so far they have charged me for Foundation, German floor, Lintel, Parapet.. sad
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow In Ado Odo-ota Area Of Ogun State by Hargbo(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2020
I will add picture update today by God's grace
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow In Ado Odo-ota Area Of Ogun State by ArcToyin(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
mufutau55:
Following this thread. My project is somewhere around there at Isorosi town, close to Ijako Tipper Garage. Good work. Thanks.

Hajji M.

That should be around Owode.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex with Governor’s Consent: Call 08138920641 / Biodigester In Badore Ajah. NO MORE SOAKAWAY / Construction Of A 4 Bedroom Duplex And 2 Units Of 2bedroom Flat At ibeju,lagos..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.