Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks (41759 Views)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by ibkgab001: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Oga ooo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Dangrace01: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Moneywell:
Just reading some people's comments and I'm checking my head in disgust...imagine a grown man saying black is my favourite colour does that mean I'm evil?
Some people truly need to learn the difference between literal meaning and contextual meaning of words.
The word black in the context of pastor Chris' writing is best understood contextually and not literally.
He never in any way condemned the colour "black"
He's letting u know that black is a racial word, just like omo igbo, and we shouldn't accept it

Sir with all due respect how is black a racial word?

If I call a an European white man is it a racial word?

I need an answer
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
The next thing you will see is seeing Christ Embassy church members bleaching their skins
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Investnow2017: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
melodyogonna:
Pastor Chris is a fool, pastor Chris should stop being a fool.
So you really believe he is a pastor cheesy Pastor indeed. Pastor that doesn't read the Bible. Their days are numbered!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by poiunt: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dangrace01:

Don't be funny

Blacks where in America before Columbus came

Blacks in India, Australia, Brazil

That they are black dosent mean they are Africans.

Australian aboriginals are blacks are they Africans?

blacks in america before columbus came-no proof.. colombus meet native indians not black.

blacks in india and brazil were brought as slaves

Austrialian aboriginals are more closer to asians than black, the dna says everythings
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by isan(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Black is beautiful u motherfvcker
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Investnow2017: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
FASTNG24TV:
Covid 19 has made these pastors to turn comedians....
Disgusting comedians at that. You do jerrycurl call yourself pastor and will never preach God's word, yes because he doesn't read it in the first place. It is not 5G again, it is now black. You check now he is wearing black shoe. And these hopeless things have followers. Disgusting indeed.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by frowland(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
Black is evil but you wear black suit to the pulpit. Black is evil but you put off your light so that you can have a sound sleep at night. Some people don't think deep before they talk.

Black is evil but our hair color is black.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Golan007: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
12inchess:
Black is not a color? So what is it? A shape? I think this guy is high on weed. His accounting degree needs to be withdrawn.

He studied architecture but a poor student he was.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by McTested(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Mr. Man of God, will you say those words again?

Black (blak)
adjective:
Dark-skinned: belonging to an African people or to another ethnic group with dark skin, e.g. Australian Aboriginals

The word black is standard in current usage for a dark-skinned person of African origin or descent. However, many Americans of African descent prefer the more formal term African American, used both as noun and adjective. The term black is sometimes extended to include other peoples who are not white such as those of South Asia, but this use is generally regarded as unacceptable, the preferable use being specific names such as Indian or Malay.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by VEXT: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Too many educated Fools on Nairaland ....Read and understand this man properly....
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by ehinmowo: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
Black is evil but you wear black suit to the pulpit. Black is evil but you put off your light so that you can have a sound sleep at night. Some people don't think deep before they talk.

I don't think you understand what he us saying.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
cescky:

Your th dumb and stupid one...

The person your quoting isn't stating the same facts as you..the person you quoted is writing against white..

That being said,. When your dead spiritually you can't understand

You're the dumb one, that's why you can't understand.... probably you should ask the holy Spirit to help you understand
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Dangrace01: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
poiunt:

blacks in america before columbus came-no proof.. colombus meet native indians not black.

blacks in india and brazil were brought as slaves

Austrialian aboriginals are more closer to asians than black, the dna says everythings

1 blacks in America is still a serious debate

2. Check black Indians. Dravidian blacks not slaves

What is the color of Australian aboriginals? Blacks
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
vickydankal:

Can you be this dumb and control what he controls?

Why should I deceive people....

He controls them cos they're dumb
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by riczy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
His speech sounded more spiritual than u understood!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by ajl: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nbotee:
Why do we like to focus on what is irrelevant and making a big deal out of nothing. Black is a reference to skin color for chrissakes... I've seen him wear black a couple of times, why does he wear dem since black is d absence of light?

You are not getting it. Words and names are powerful.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by masterP042(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
beges:

Why did God change certain names in the bible?
Sorry, I don't reason and rub minds together with anyone that references the bible. Thank you
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Excuses: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Black man.Black lives matter.Niggro..All these names has nothing to do with human inclination..

We only have one set of people on earth and that's the human race..

The most cruel animal on earth is the human animal...the most wicked category of people of colour are the whites..

Why did Walter Rodney wrote his book Europe under-develop Africa

Black has nothing to do with the way we behave and think-we simply choose to be that way.

It is in this African Continent that Nelson Mandela fought for his people's freedom, not his greed or for his pockets..He only served for 4yrs and passed the touch on but he's a black man.

Identity is what u can't hide from.. Am a proud Black Man..!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by ajl: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Words meaning are whatever you attach to it. The whiteman created the dictionary and assign meaning to English words. Go back to your own language and discover what those words and colour mean to you except that it would be too difficult to rid yourself of the brainwashing you are suffering from. The whiteman is a trickster.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Adayi1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Is this man quoting from the scripture or using his common sense which christianity have become this days.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Cedarfarms: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sure I have........

OtemAtum:

The whites define all these things, but it intrinsically doesn't matter. It's just a wake up call for blacks to also dominate the world and change the stuffs by saying Black means peace of mind, power to absorb solar energy, inner strength, etc. But the problem is that when you tell a black man that he or she should change his or her mentality, think critically, dump religions of the white and make his or her own objective philosophies, he or she says no, I must die put in white man's things. Have you heard of Black hole before?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Angrymode: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
If he really said this shit, then I believe all his years of frying his hair has finally gotten to his brain.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by afube: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nbotee:
Why do we like to focus on what is irrelevant and making a big deal out of nothing. Black is a reference to skin color for chrissakes... I've seen him wear black a couple of times, why does he wear dem since black is d absence of light?

It is because you have no self worth that is why you will allow someone to call you black.........to make matters worse you insist on calling yourself black also.There remains a monumental work to do to free you people from mental slavery.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by wfjimmytobby(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
what's this white morafucker saying....Disgusting. Truely christianity is a tool of mental slavery and
colonialism of WHITES...

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by TruthHurts100: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nbotee:

You dey mind am?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by anungangampu: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Same argument am having the other day.

There is nothing like blacks. That name was used by African American trying to deny Thier Africa heritage.
There is nothing like white Chinese and black Chinese or white philipian or black Philippian. You are called by where you came from,but African American prefer to be called black instead of African American.

There are aborigine black all over the world that resemble the African folks - Melanese(Australia), Adualasi(India), Semines (Indonesia), West Papua(Indonesia), New papau Guinea (France)

These are also People with dark completion that has nothing to do with Africa but resembles the Africa folk, should we call them blacks and lump them with Africa. No, that's why there can never be peace in any black community worldwide.

Cos this people have a heritage different from each other.

I for myself am a west African and you should adress me as west African or African.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
JomoGbomo1Akpos:
Pastor Chris is right;

You hate being called Nigga or Negro but you accept being called black.

What's the difference?

Even ,when he poos you will say it smells nice and tastes delincious. brainwashed*
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by ajl: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by ajl: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Excuses:
Black man.Black lives matter.Niggro..All these names has nothing to do with human inclination..

We only have one set of people on earth and that's the human race..

The most cruel animal on earth is the human animal...the most wicked category of people of colour are the whites..

Why did Walter Rodney wrote his book Europe under-develop Africa

Black has nothing to do with the way we behave and think-we simply choose to be that way.

It is in this African Continent that Nelson Mandela fought for his people's freedom, not his greed or for his pockets..He only served for 4yrs and passed the touch on but he's a black man.

Identity is what u can't hide from.. Am a proud Black Man..!

But who named you Black? What do they feel or perceive when they call you Black or Negra? And when you confess to the same name you are given, you are only confessing to what those who created it accept it is. Is black your own word? What does black mean in your own language? Darkness which is pitch black is actually a place or period of power. The universe was in total darkness before creation. Babies are weaved in darkness in their mothers wombs. Melanin that is responsible for the dark colour of the skin help protect us from UV radiation. Do you know the true name of Africa before Europeans change it. It's Alkebullan.

Found this online:

"“Alkebulan” used by Carthaginians to mean “mother of mankind” or “Garden of Eden.”
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by terzurum(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't care if this man makes sense or not, black remains my favorite color.

Also, I don't see .....

Who are those clicking like to this post?

Rubbish. Everyone in the world asper the English spoken is the colour of our skin and not reading other meaning to it.

It seams this Chris old age has started telling on him. Look at the false alarm he blew as regards Coronavirus and 5G.

My friend don't think and make things uo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians / 10 Ways To Spot Womanizers In The Church / 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.