Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Am Just So Tired Of My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Just So Tired Of My Life (1523 Views)

Am Just Tired Of Existing. It's Exhausting. What Have I Done? / Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2020
i Came back home after my pop from NYSC batch A 2019,I had had high hopes of getting a job as my family depends on me to be successful so I can take care of them and my younger ones,this has put a lot of pressure on me and I'm now frustrated and depressed that all I can think of is dying, my life has no direction,because I can't even take care of my self not to talk about them,I have no job,I don't even have capital to start up a business I learned during my service year.I am going to be 30years next year and i still deeply depends on my parent for food and shared three(3)rooms with my four(4)siblings including mom and dad and this makes me mad but I can't help it.Since three(3) years I have not bought any clothes,all I have is faded clothes which I maintain very well.
I have attended four(4) interviews in five(5)months all with no way forward, I cried at nights at my situation and I have come to conclusion that my life has no meaning, am just so tired,confused and don't know what to do.
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Life's hard bro. But life's also sweet too, check my signature bro. Let's Start from there

1 Like

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by madridguy(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2020
Always gives thanks to God Almighty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by Superjazz: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2020
Nigerians are suffering cheesy if we ghanaians had the kind of resources Nigeria had we would had been greater than USA but Nigerians are allover our country littering everywhere Nigeria with an illiterate president grin

Proudly Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by pilotjenny(f): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2020
hmmm...its not easy for many

1 Like

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by Righteousness89(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2020
Why not Invest this time in Working For God..
Try to build your Relationship with God and His Word.
In your local Church, Try to be the one to Clean Church before or after Service..

Don't ask for salary..

Do it with Joy..

Make more Applications to Organizations..

I Believe things will Turn around..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by Queenlovely(f): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2020
sorry

1 Like

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by jidamsel43(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Bros your case is better than most Nigerian.

Firstly, you are a graduate. Some Nigerians possess no financial power to sponsor themselves to school.

Furthermore, you are exposed and can use this to your advantage. Some Nigerians have not saved up to #10000 since birth.

For starter, submit your CV to schools after resumption. I believe that will be avail you to think about next action of your life.

I hope this help

1 Like

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by illicit(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2020
I don't know if u can find comfort here

2 Likes

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by Asetime: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
I know you feel like a disappointment, but I can tell you it's all in your mind! You are better than millions of people in the world. Do u know that there are people better qualified than you that lack even a shelter for their heads? Do you know there are many master degree holders still eating "mama thank you" (As Nlanders put it)? Do you know that many that graduated 5,8, 10 years ago have not been gainfully employed? Be grateful to God in any situation. This situation will pass but you will need to make the best use of it... For there are indeed lessons to be learnt.
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by mariahAngel(f): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
wayfoward:
i Came back home after my pop from NYSC batch A 2019,I had had high hopes of getting a job as my family depends on me to be successful so I can take care of them and my younger ones,this has put a lot of pressure on me and I'm now frustrated and depressed that all I can think of is dying, my life has no direction,because I can't even take care of my self not to talk about them,I have no job,I don't even have capital to start up a business I learned during my service year.I am going to be 30years next year and i still deeply depends on my parent for food and shared three(3)rooms with my four(4)siblings including mom and dad and this makes me mad but I can't help it.Since three(3) years I have not bought any clothes,all I have is faded clothes which I maintain very well.
I have attended four(4) interviews in five(5)months all with no way forward, I cried at nights at my situation and I have come to conclusion that my life has no meaning, am just so tired,confused and don't know what to do.

First of all, you need to calm down.
Anxiety will only make you desperate, but it doesn't solve anything, neither will it get you the job you want quicker.

For now, apply for any job, even those you feel are too small for your qualification.
When you get any of those small offers, accept it, even if it pays 20k.
At least, it'll help keep your mind active and help you with little expenses.
Sometimes, small jobs are open doors to big ones.
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by devlishGINGER(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Yours is still better.
Finished my NYSC 2017 cry .

1 Like

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by bogdaddy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Bros first thank God say your parents send you go school, we wey our parents no get money send us go higher institution we no offend God, secondly make 3 bedroom you Dey live with your parents, bros na room and parkour we grow. Shey we offend God! Only thing I see meaningful na your faded cloth I think that’s the least of a mans probkem. Clothing!!
wayfoward:

3 Likes

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by ThothHermes: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
OP.

It is what is on your head that determines your possibilities.

Time does not change anything. It only reveals.
Listen to Apostle Joshua Selman messages.

Start with the "lifter of men" and "commanding results"

Your life is about to change.
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Let me know if you've basic knowledge about cryptography so that I can tell you what to do.
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
ThothHermes:
OP.
It is what is on your head that determines your possibilities.
Time does not change anything. It only reveals. Listen to Apostle Joshua Selman messages.
Start with the "lifter of men" and "commanding results"
Your life is about to change.
will listen to the messages, thanks.
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
bogdaddy:
Bros first thank God say your parents send you go school, we wey our parents no get money send us go higher institution we no offend God, secondly make 3 bedroom you Dey live with your parents, bros na room and parkour we grow. Shey we offend God! Only thing I see meaningful na your faded cloth I think that’s the least of a mans probkem. Clothing!!
bros,we'll get better
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
devlishGINGER:
Yours is still better. Finished my NYSC 2017 cry .
it's not easy at all.
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

Anxiety will only make you desperate, but it doesn't solve anything, neither will it get you the job you want quicker.

For now, apply for any job, even those you feel are too small for your qualification.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Asetime:
I know you feel like a disappointment, but I can tell you it's all in your mind! You are better than millions of people in the world. Do u know that there are people better qualified than you that lack even a shelter for their heads? Do you know there are many master degree holders still eating "mama thank you" (As Nlanders put it)? Do you know that many that graduated 5,8, 10 years ago have not been gainfully employed? Be grateful to God in any situation. This situation will pass but you will need to make the best use of it... For there are indeed lessons to be learnt.
yes indeed,much lessons.
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

I have tried getting small jobs,nothing yet.I will keep trying.
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
jidamsel43:
Bros your case is better than most Nigerian.

Firstly, you are a graduate. Some Nigerians possess no financial power to sponsor themselves to school.

Furthermore, you are exposed and can use this to your advantage. Some Nigerians have not saved up to #10000 since birth.

For starter, submit your CV to schools after resumption. I believe that will be avail you to think about next action of your life.

I hope this help
yes,thanks.
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by mariahAngel(f): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
wayfoward:

I have tried getting small jobs,nothing yet.I will keep trying.

Don't despair.
So many people are going through similar challenges.
Apart from looking for a job, what are you good at?
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
RightsToReject:
Let me know if you've basic knowledge about cryptography so that I can tell you what to do.
no knowledge on that at all.
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

Don't despair. So many people are going through similar challenges. Apart from looking for a job, what are you good at?
I learned photography during my service year
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by mariahAngel(f): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
wayfoward:

Are you passionate about it?

You can get busy with it in the mean time.
Look up different types of photography to find out the ones appeal to you.

Food photography
Art photography
Environment/nature photography
Etc.
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by Tony142: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
wayfoward:

When school re-open go to any university close to u and do your photography work there, students like taking pictures a lot,

1 Like

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

You can get busy with it in the mean time. Look up different types of photography to find out the ones appeal to you.
Food photography Art photography Environment/nature photography Etc.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

You can get busy with it in the mean time. Look up different types of photography to find out the ones appeal to you.
Food photography Art photography Environment/nature photography Etc.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
I am ur 100th subscriber, any better for me?
zeusV:
Life's hard bro. But life's also sweet too, check my signature bro. Let's Start from there

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala. Please What Did I Do Wrong Here? / Why Do Men Mistreat/blame Women When They Are Financially Broke? / Childhood Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.