Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,748 members, 7,802,290 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) (3140 Views)

Top 20 Most Beautiful Celebrities In The World 2019 / Top 10 Most Beautiful Celebrities Of 2018 / Williams Uchemba Wears Igbo Tradditional Attires To Youth Assembly In U.S (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by dora170(f): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2020
We know Nigeria is a nation endowed with beautiful women. But some Ladies definitely stand out, at least the ones famous enough for us to notice, according to youthvillage Nigeria.. https://youthvillageng.com
Youth Village Nigeria

Notice:
If you're beautiful or know someone who is, particularly without makeup, you could make good use of it today... There is an online beauty contest going on #No makeup challenge and 45k are allocated to the winners.
I'm actually going to be the one to moderate this contest and I can assure you, it will be amazing for you. You can join here https://healthward.xyz/no-makeup-challenge/

Back to our babies...

Okay this list may be flawed, let's make the corrections. Who should or shouldn't be here?

1. Agbani Darego

Agbani Darego. Born 22 December 1982 in Abonnema, Rivers State, Nigeria. Agbani is a Nigerian model, best known as the first Black African Miss World. Her major competitions: Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2001, Miss Universe 2001 (Top 10), Miss World 2001 and Miss World Africa 2001.

2. Genevieve Nnaji

Genevieve Nnaji. Born May 3, 1979 in Mbiase, Imo State, Nigeria. Genevieve is a Nigerian actress and singer. She won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress In A Leading Role in 2005 and since then has continued to rise and rise in the movie industry.

3. Oluchi Onweagba

Oluchi Onweagba. Born August 1. 1980 in Lagos, Nigeria. Oluchi is a Nigerian model.

4. Adaora Akubilo

Adaora Akubilo. She was born 1993. She is an American model of Nigerian origin.

5. Sylvia Nduka

Sylvia Nduka. She was born 14 October. In 2011 she was crowned Most beautiful girl in Nigeria. She also represented Nigeria at Miss World 2011.

6. Yaya Dacosta

Born November 15, 1982. Yaya is an American actress and fashion model of African American, Brazilian, and Ngerian descent. She was the runner-up in Cycle 3 of America’s top Model. Following her marriage to Joshua Bee Alafia in June 26, 2012, she has taken to using the name Yaya Alafia.

7. Tiwa Savage

She was born on February 5, 1980 in Ikeja, Lagos state, Nigeria. Tiwa is a Nigerian singer, song writer, recording artist, performer and actress.

8. Chinenye Akinlade

She is a former beauty queen. Chinenye is the seventh of eight children and also a twin. Following completion of her secondary education, she won the 2002 edition of the Most beautiful girl in Nigeria pageant while awaiting admission into the university. She also contested for the University 2002 crown but she failed to make the top ten. However, she fared better at Miss World, where she was a top ten finalist, as well as the African Continentental Queen of Beauty.

9. Aminat Ayinde

Aminat Ayinde is a Nigerian model and participant in thr 12 cycle show ‘America’s Next Top Model’. She has graced the runways for numerous shows including the ARISE collective during MBFW in New York. She has also walked for Nigeria’s house of Jola during Couture Fashion Week in NY.

10. Omowunmi Akinnifesi

Omowunmi Akinnifesi is a Nigerian business woman and Environmental ambassador for Lagos. In 2005, eighteen year old Akinnifesi was crown Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria.

[i]Remember to partake of the #Nomakeup challenge if you could... [/i]https://healthward.xyz/no-makeup-challenge/

So what do you think Who deserves to be here but isn't? Who shouldn't??
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by matrixme(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2020
Nonsense and it's ingredients. Na person wey neva waka never see hunchback earthworm. How can these be the most beautiful women in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by Whitecoal711: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2020
Every man with him kettle
Beauty is in the eye of the holder
how far there character;?
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by dora170(f): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2020
matrixme:
Nonsense and it's ingredients. Na person wey neva waka never see hunchback earthworm. How can these be the most beautiful women in Nigeria?
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by b3llo(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2020
What shall it profit a man to win this world and loose his soul. My Advice to our Kings in the house go for beauty that doesn't fade.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by daniberry: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2020
Wow. After reading this post, I received an alert of 1 million naira........

Nonsense.
Let them take off thier wigs, lashes , makeup and we'll judge again. Meanwhile I have met some pretty igbo and fulani ladies and most of this ladies are no match.

#NoHate
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by dora170(f): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2020
b3llo:
What shall it profit a man to win this world and loose his soul.
My Advice to our Kings in the house go for beauty that doesn't fade.
Deep
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by dora170(f): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2020
daniberry:
Wow. After reading this post, I received an alert of 1 million naira........

Nonsense.
Let them take off thier wigs, lashes , makeup and we'll judge again. Meanwhile I have met some pretty igbo and fulani ladies and most of this ladies are no match.

#NoHate
Lol... But Genevieve actually is my favorite. I think it's hard to find someone to match her. I mean her age mates o. She's very fresh and pretty for a 41 year old mother.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by Ifeoluwa965: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2020
Why am I seeing aminat ayinde here? sad
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by dora170(f): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2020
Ifeoluwa965:
Why am I seeing aminat ayinde here? sad
embarassed
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by Sherrylotanna1: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Where is omotola ?
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by fati2001(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
matrixme:

you dy mind am?

Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by Youngpharmz(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sherrylotanna1:
Where is omotola ?
Azin eh... This is far from correct o

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by johnbush(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Yissh! RUBBISH. angry
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by dora170(f): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
johnbush:
Yissh! RUBBISH. angry
Not my idea though
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by Sunmolar(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
When you sell your destiny for a piece of meat. And after getting paid,you start looking for the destiny,it's long gone.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by merieam16(f): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Okay
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by Vyzz: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Truly beauty is in the eye of the transmitter
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by dora170(f): 6:56am On Aug 26, 2020
Vyzz:
Truly beauty is in the eye of the transmitter
Transmitter ✌️
Re: 10 Most Beautiful celebrities In Nigeria according to youth village (pictures) by hairdeals247(f): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2020
This list is incomplete.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Loves Nudes, Queen Serves It Hot- Pastor Bankole Blows / Instagram Influencer Diiadem Shows Of Her Banging Body In Sexy Swimsuit Photos / Amaechi Muonagor Biography, Death, Wife, Children, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.