Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) (53221 Views)

Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) / Two Hookers Made To Frog Jump For Fighting Over A Client At A Hotel In Delta / U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
When your Cup of iniquity is Full, Your Folly will Drag you to the Wrong Person...

My Nigga.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
After now the police man will go and start opening eye for innocent citizens as it they sent them to threaten a soldier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by Whitecoal711: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
They should be full scale orientation,re-education and discipline in our arm forces
This uncalled for,shows the ungodly state of mind of men of our arm force
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by lordess(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
This country is finished

His can a country with law enforcement agencies
Become so divided against themselves?

No respect for each other.

No wonder Nigeria cannot stand and fight one
Common enemy.
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by Arvelo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
DanHaske:
The police man is a fool. Even me as a civilian, soldier can not make me do frog jum
Really?
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by networkrecharg: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV captured the moment a police officer was made to frog-jump by a Nigerian soldier, for threatening him.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD4PeObqNHs

This happens in Police Barracks or The Soldiers barracks ?
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by networkrecharg: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
It looks like Police designer T shirt
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Boko dey slaughter una

I dey form Porsche for ordinary police wey me sef fit discipline if e enter my hood alone do anyhow. Shame
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by Comedian2019: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
See as he be like real frog grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by Comedian2019: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lamasta:
The Soldier should be transfered to Borno to go and flex muscle....
Both the police and the soldier should be transferred to sambisa to continue their drama. grin
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by Lamasta(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Comedian2019:

Both the police and the soldier should be transferred to sambisa to continue their drama. grin
As in grin when dey get there they won't flex muscle
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by DanHaske: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Arvelo:
Really?
Yes!!
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by cray91(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
No You're not. we are many on that boat bro! i dey feel say na me hate them pass sef cuz i see them as very very very very and very useless and irelevant force in the military
Skyfornia:
My hatred for Nigerian police no be here...hope I'm not a bad person for wishing them evil.
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by jaytime(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
The other time it was was between a former minister/politician (who is supposed to be a democrat) and a journalist. What is really happening in this country?
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by useurkidney3121: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV captured the moment a police officer was made to frog-jump by a Nigerian soldier, for threatening him.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD4PeObqNHs

grin grin This one sweet me die
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good for am their Bleep up too long
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by Arsenal2020(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
I hate those guys in black uniform with passion. Nigeria police force is the worst in d world, too corrupt and they don't fair God. Some people are in cell or been jail cuz they refused to bribe or to give bribe and most time when they enter soldiers or any military trap I don't pity them.
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by proprince(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Queenlovely:
inter agency rivalry is too much in Nigeria, superiority battle, although the CIA and FBI clash sometimes but they consult the Constitution.

last week was between firs and nipost

do your job and not coming to former trouble, in the USA you see war veterans but they would never obstruct police duty

but here, grandpa without front teeth will terrorise community, when fight come, he will run inside and come out with 1970 old khaki

and some wimp would be shouting old soldier some where

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
When your Cup of iniquity is Full, Your Folly will Drag you to the Wrong Person...
My brother in the Lord. Pls don't allow the unbelievers and devil agents here to frustrate (break) you. Know that the people behind and in support of you are more in number than those attacking you. Keep the truth flying brother

1 Like

Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by Deborah98(f): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
For the soldiers mind now e Don flex power ni undecided, lolzzzzz when we have boko Bois to show pepper grin
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by Sam2310(m): 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
soldier:i will suffer your soul grin
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by BonPatrick(m): 1:03am On Aug 26, 2020
Me too bro
Skyfornia:
My hatred for Nigerian police no be here...hope I'm not a bad person for wishing them evil.
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by wasi9ice: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2020
I don't believe it
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by Skyoil: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
abeg where e dey for bible
Re: Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) by AssistantJesus1: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
luv2rolly:
Bokoaram has done more that threatening yet you cannot match them face to face!
that's Nigeria for you
luv2rolly:
that's Nigeria for you
luv2rolly:
that's Nigeria for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug / Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.