Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her (64528 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Made4naijalove: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Rebecca Hampson Nengi set up pillows between herself and fellow housemate, Ozo on their first night in the HOH lounge.

Yesterday, Ozo appointed Nengi as his deputy after emerging Head Of House for the week. Following his decision, Ozone (Ozo and Nengi) shippers raised their hopes up about the duo.

Some viewers expected the housemates to make ample use of the privacy the lounge afforded them to at least break the ice on their obvious attraction.

However, Nengi during her first night a the lounge, built a pillow wall between them. She also revealed she was upset because Ozo did not walk her out of the arena after their morning workout.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzfwZq8ee5o

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Made4naijalove: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2020
She knows body no be firewood...so she's doing what she got to do...she came for the money...not sperms.

208 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2020
Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by izuch(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by ashybabs(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2020
pesin wey for dey use Dorothy chest do pillow by now... this is the ultimate Rejection for any man

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by daddytime(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2020
Pussy whipped nigga.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Skyfornia(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2020
I'm beginning to like this girl...a lot of people thought she would be loose but she is clearly in control. I wish my future girlfriend or wife would be this faithful.

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Damidave1124(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
She came for the money, she's probably using some of them to get what she wants

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Adedotguy: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
grin
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by lmm4real: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
undecided
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Temmy6236: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Put Pillow or no pillow, ozo na still mumu.

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Dikebuka: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Initial gragra...6 days to go

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by geedot: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Skyfornia:
I'm beginning to like this girl...a lot of people thought she would be loose but she is clearly in control. I wish my future girlfriend or wife would be this faithful.
The weaker the men around a lady, the stronger she becomes. Put a Davido in that house and watch how fast a table can turn.

250 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by iyke2ken(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
She took a clue from Donald Trump, and built a wall, to curtail unwarranted border trespassing. Considering that very recently there was an outstretched hand, trying to violate personal spaces, I want to believe that this is a welcome development.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by lizzypro: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by babyfaceafrica: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
And this is news?.. Build pillow wall..

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by MaxGraphic(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
cool
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by officialfestus(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Quote me if you have a dead laptop battery Edo state only
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by lalabrother: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Naso them dey first do... Later on matter go change.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by jerrybakermillz(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
The boy too mumu....This is a mind game but the idiot showing too much affections toward someone wey no send am,and the babe got him hook up....When she shake yansh the idiot priiick go stand forget say na money carry am come the house

Fine boy wey dull

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Angelfrost(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Skyfornia:

The girl has too much sense and class... That Ozo is just dull and moronic!!! Smh!!!

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by poiunt: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
ozo na mumu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by ugolinze123(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
and i dont give a f*ck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Osamagioghowewi: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Respect your relationship with your man no matter what

Girls hope you are learning one or two things from her

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by derealj(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Who's fooling who?

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by jericco1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
The could have easily rejected the DHOH role or probably sleep on the couch cos this one no necessary, people wey go fck go fck undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Graziannizz(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Yeye people shior

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by gangstarmonk(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good for them.
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Sam0(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Na today?wall wey them go still break.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 66 - 67 / Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na / The Best TV Series Right Now....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.