Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,110 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Studying In The UK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying In The UK (221 Views)

Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Students From Africa Studying In The US / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) / See What A U.S. University Says About Nigerians Studying There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Studying In The UK by warripikin17(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2020
I'm interested in studying in the United Kingdom, University of Lincoln preferably, I'm interested in Animal Behavior,I want to go through the foundation year option,but the University only has foundation options in areas of business and and technology with no biological sciences.
Is it possible for me to attend a different international study centre in the UK and get admitted into Lincoln?

I'm going for September 2021, so it's possible I might make a few changes to the institution,but not the course.

(1) (Reply)

University of Ibadan, Most Prudent In Fund Management---ETF Boss / IMSU Suspends Lecturers Involved In Alleged S*x Scandal / NDA To Graduate 779 Cadets Oct. 10, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.