Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

#bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj (4694 Views)

He Hardly Cum / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by lacemose(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
The former deputy head of house of the Big Brother Naija house, Tolanibaj has revealed why she didn't use the same duvet with Kiddwaya.

She said it was covered in cum. Recall that Kiddwaya and Erica stayed in the room for two weeks straight.

See video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwwtjQmo9z4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by ModestGal(f): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hmmn
Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by lacemose(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by Samakus(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
I know say some girls dey dey loose but Erica's own is on another level walahi.

Single parenting bad gan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by Denique(f): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
Samakus:
I know say some girls dey dey loose but Erica's own is on another level walahi.

Single parenting bad gan
It has nothing to do with "single parenting". Her upbringing is flawed at most.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by Samakus(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Denique:

I strongly believe that if she had a father wielding the stick to compliment her mum's carrot, it would have been better

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by Denique(f): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Samakus:

I strongly believe that if she had a father wielding the stick to compliment her mum's carrot, it would have been better

Maybe, maybe not. A child that is bound for self destruction will self destruct like in her case.
May God not allow us experience such.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by Samakus(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Denique:

Maybe, maybe not. A child that is bound for self destruction will self destruct like in her case.

Fair point. Amen to the wish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by lacemose(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Denique:

Exactly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by Clicked: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Samakus:

Bam Bam that had a father, who was even a pastor nko? It is not about single parenting.

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by LikeAking: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
Make una free Erica,

Na girls like Erica be the best.

They dont have a wicked mind like most of the so called religious people.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by daddytime(m): 3:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Nonsense judgemental Nigerians.

How about the "Toiletster" Bamike, whose parents were clergy?

And Nina?

Was her toilet escapades also a result of her single parenthood?
Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by tiswell(m): 6:14am On Aug 26, 2020
single parent benefactors have arrived to defend one of their own

take it or leave it,single parenting usually takes its psychological toll in the life events of any child caught under its web.
Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by femi4: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2020
Denique:

Often times, girls from single parenting are loose
Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by Dreamliner787(m): 7:35am On Aug 26, 2020
It's too early for this nonsense please.. angry angry
Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by solonubinho(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
LikeAking:
Make una free Erica,

Na girls like Erica be the best.

They dont have a wicked mind like most of the so called religious people.

Osheyy. Chief seer of the mind.
Re: #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj by paulolee(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
na wah oo

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Ladies Easily Date Short Men Even Short Ladies Want Tall Guys? / Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy / She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.