Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. (1478 Views)

Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu / Update On The Nike Lake Road Flyover, Enugu (pictures) / Enugu Nike Lake Hotel Sends SOS To ECTDC As Illegal Structures Cause Overflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by Ikegift4real(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
The governor of Enugu state His Excellency Rt Hon ifeanyi ugwuanyi with the Executive board chairman of nike lake resort Bar (Mrs) Ugochi Madueke are undergoing a massive reconstruction of the prestigious holiday resort to its glory .
the board chairman has shown her dedication towards bringing the resort back to life.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION: 
It has 216 well appointed and furnished rooms & suites, suitable for all tastes and budgets. All the rooms & suites have either a garden or lake view and each room provides the ultimate in comfort and luxury that you can expect from an African Sun hotel. Nike Lake Resort prides itself on being able to cater for any type of guest that stays the night, with any request never being too much. The hotel property houses ten (10) self catering villas comprising of 5 Bedroom Duplexes and 5 Bedrooms bungalows all tastefully furnished and fully equipped
the projects will be opened up by the last quarter of the year.
the pictures will tell the story .
picture
1: The entrance
2: New Main gate
3: The rebranded omenala african bar
4: The tilled lobby entrance

cc. @Mynd44 @OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by Built2last: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
Propagandist. Stop this nonsense. That man is the worst since 1999.

So clueless and confused.

2 Likes

Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by celeiyke: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
Built2last:
Propagandist. Stop this nonsense. That man is the worst since 1999.

So clueless and confused.

Who has done more than him even with the scarce resources

1 Like

Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by Ikegift4real(m): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
The lobby section
Conference Hall entrance .

2 Likes

Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by Built2last: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
celeiyke:

Who has done more than him even with the scarce resources

Which scarce resources. How much is Enugu state allocation, how much does Enugu generate in Internal Revenue. Compare it to Ebonyi before we talk about other states.

Your man has failed even his kinsmen. Chime owes every Enugu person an apology. Out of all the brilliant minds in Nsukka its Ugwuanyi he gave Enugu.

Tell him to wake up if you have access to him. Enough of the noise online.

Rehabilitating Nike lake is now an achievement

5 Likes

Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
And this is the first project from an idiot governor

2 Likes

Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by Ikegift4real(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Built2last:

Which scarce resources. How much is Enugu state allocation, how much does Enugu generate in Internal Revenue. Compare it to Ebonyi before we talk about other states.

Your man has failed even his kinsmen. Chime owes every Enugu person an apology. Out of all the brilliant minds in Nsukka its Ugwuanyi he gave Enugu.

I pray that your heart be free from too much toxicity.
you talk of revenue generation and didn't show empiral data to prove your argument.
I still wonder why you are dying over a working government that is dedicated to make life better for its populace .
if reviving the resort is not an achievement ,then what is an achievement?

2 Likes

Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by Built2last: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ikegift4real:

I pray that your heart be free from too much toxicity.
you talk of revenue generation and didn't show empiral data to prove your argument.
I still wonder why you are dying over a working government that is dedicated to make life better for its populace .
if reviving the resort is not an achievement ,then what is an achievement?

That's the problem with you lots who go cap in hand begging politicians and singing their discordant tunes online.

Guy find a job and make money. You dont need to be online singing for him. 3 years from now he will be gone.

I am not toxic. All I ask for is better governance like in saner climes.

Ugwuanyi is a historical and monumental mistake. Tell him I said so.

3 Likes

Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by crossfm: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
The term massive must have another meaning or must have been changed to mediocre.

Governance has gone so low,that heaping of gravel's and sand will be celebrated.

Enugu state has never been this low interns of development. Bad roads everywhere. Substandard projects,lack of foreign investments.The negative energy goes on and on and on.

Enugu state is in the hands of photographers and hungry bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by celeiyke: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Built2last:

Oga you have not said anything
Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by Ikegift4real(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Built2last:

That's the problem with you lots who go cap in hand begging politicians and singing their discordant tunes online.

Guy find a job and make money. You dont need to be online singing for him. 3 years from now he will be gone.

I am not toxic. All I ask for is better governance like in saner climes.

Ugwuanyi is a historical and monumental mistake. Tell him I said so.
I am not praise singing.
check my timeline and you'll not find such.
I just show cased what he has done and your best reply is to haul insults at him .
you don't insult anybody you see on a faceless forum .
I have a better life than you can imagin.
just don't die of hate .
appreciate good work when you see it.
Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by Built2last: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ikegift4real:

I am not praise singing.
check my timeline and you'll not find such.
I just show cased what he has done and your best reply is to haul insults at him .
you don't insult anybody you see on a faceless forum .
I have a better life than you can imagin.
just don't die of hate .
appreciate good work when you see it.

Bros face your tailoring work. I have no time to hate. Just stop glorifying rubbish.

Its tax payers money
Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by PureGoldh(m): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Built2last:

Bros face your tailoring work. I have no time to hate. Just stop glorifying rubbish.

Its tax payers money

Nwanne m....I like your vibe.

Always stand by the truth.....you will surely go places.

Ugwuanyi is a public disgrace.

People that are not in Enugu are busy hailing him from all angle meanwhile the man is busy embezzling the public funds.

Ugwuanyi is not doing any work in Enugu state
Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by PureGoldh(m): 12:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Ugwuanyi is literally the ➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️ worst
governor Enugu will ever have.

Yes....I used the verb **will** because am sure by 2023..Enugu indigenes will think twice before they vote for any other candidate and God in his infinite mercy will never allow someone like Ugwuanyi to rule Enugu state again.

Even Nsukka indigenes have rejected him....He is a total disgrace
Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by PureGoldh(m): 12:11am On Aug 26, 2020
crossfm:
The term massive must have another meaning or must have been changed to mediocre.

Governance has gone so low,that heaping of gravel's and sand will be celebrated.

Enugu state has never been this low interns of development. Bad roads everywhere. Substandard projects,lack of foreign investments.The negative energy goes on and on and on.

Enugu state is in the hands of photographers and hungry bloggers.

@bolded text

You have said it all my brother......don't mind all dx online worshippers

Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by leofab(f): 1:31am On Aug 26, 2020
Looks to me like a shrine
Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by crossfm: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2020
PureGoldh:
[/b]

@bolded text

You have said it all my brother......don't mind all dx online worshippers
The level of under underdevelopment in Enugu state is alarming. I speak from an unbiased angle,because I stay in Enugu.

All the good works of the previous administration have been rendered useless. The state is moving backward.
I could remember during Chime's era people move from different states in the South to come for sightseeing in Enugu,but today the reverse is the case.

The only foreign investment in Enugu presently is game,shop right and spear.All this companies where brought on board by the previous administration.

In terms of roads, that one is super story. Abakpa and its environs is in shambles. So is most places.
I can go on and on and on but let me stop here.
Do have a splendid day .
Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by PureGoldh(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2020
crossfm:

The level of under underdevelopment in Enugu state is alarming. I speak from an unbiased angle,because I stay in Enugu.

All the good works of the previous administration have been rendered useless. The state is moving backward.
I could remember during Chime's era people move from different states in the South to come for sightseeing in Enugu,but today the reverse is the case.

The only foreign investment in Enugu presently is game,shop right and spear.All this companies where brought on board by the previous administration.

In terms of roads, that one is super story. Abakpa and its environs is in shambles. So is most places.
I can go on and on and on but let me stop here.
Do have a splendid day .

Nwanne m...enjoy your day...you have said it all

Sometimes when people come online to praise Ugwuanyi....e go just dey do me make I slap em through the phone.
Re: Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. by Ikegift4real(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Built2last:

Its tax payers money
you still don't get it.
I am just showing the fact that he is renovating the prestigious resort .

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Muslims Under Attack In South-south And South-east – NSCIA / Where Is Madam Philomena? 2 Years After She Said Snake Swallowed N36 Million / Please Read! The Dream I Had Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.