Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? (1328 Views)

Follow Along As I Create This Animation Worth #150,000 / Which App Can I Use To Make A Video For Youtube That Displays A Still Image / Who Can Decode This Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? by policy12: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
I was on twitter, when I come across this image and I fell in love with the design. As a passionate graphic designer pls I want to know how this is done and d app that is use for it.

Thank you all as u provide answer to my questions.

Re: Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? by Primax6: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Picsart
Re: Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? by branhampaul: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Photoshop!

Just smartly use your selection tools, and other peripherals well.

You might not have to use the same procedures the original designer used; just apply intelligence and a your/good procedure can do this design.
Re: Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? by wiilly02(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
photoshop, using Displacement map

3 Likes

Re: Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? by macskillzy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
wiilly02:
photoshop, using Displacement map

Please i would really appreciate if you can teach me how to go about it please

1 Like

Re: Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? by wiilly02(m): 2:28am On Sep 14, 2020
macskillzy:

Please i would really appreciate if you can teach me how to go about it please

Just search on google, how to conform text to surfaces using displacement maps. Sorry for the late reply

1 Like

Re: Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? by macskillzy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
wiilly02:

Just search on google, how to conform text to surfaces using displacement maps. Sorry for the late reply

Thank you ✌️
Re: Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? by ufelove(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
You can watch a YouTube video to learn it. Type “photoshop typography portrait” in the search bar. Cheers!
Re: Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? by branhampaul: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
missdee384:
please can you teach me how to remove wrinkles from clothes using Photoshop on phone....I have watched YouTube videos but they all used laptops and I don't understand a thing at all
I do not use Photoshop on phone.
Re: Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? by macskillzy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
missdee384:
please can you teach me how to remove wrinkles from clothes using Photoshop on phone....I have watched YouTube videos but they all used laptops and I don't understand a thing at all

Use snapseed
Re: Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
macskillzy:

Use snapseed
please what icon on Snapseed is best suitable for this?
Re: Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? by macskillzy(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2020
missdee384:
please what icon on Snapseed is best suitable for this?

Healing
Re: Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? by RedPanthar: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
wiilly02:

Can you be kind to send me an email to the email address on my signature?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want An Interactive Cd Or Website / Boost Ur Browsing Speed By 5times Its Normal With Onspeed / Alexxie Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.