Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nengi Bbnaija And All Her Controversies Unveiled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Bbnaija And All Her Controversies Unveiled (660 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Bbnaija And All Her Controversies Unveiled by wiki15(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nengi Hampson is one of the front runners of the ongoing Big Brother Lockdown House. From the day she entered the house, she began to make the rounds on the net, trending continent-wide. No publicity is bad publicity in Big Brother so Nengi's media handlers must be overjoyed but they would also feel some form of wariness because the negatives seem to outweigh the positive. So there cannot be a biography of Nengi without touching these controversies. In fact, the controversies loom high so much that they take over our headings.

How old is Nengi BBNaija?

The age of Nengi Hampson is put as 22 on the Africa Magic website. However, in the early period of her entry into the house, she appeared to have said she was 20 years old. This didn't go well with the internet as she was bashed for lying about her age. And no, it wasn't just about the two years difference between 20 and 22 that was the problem. The argument put forward on the internet was that she is well past her mid-20s.

The disbelievers of her age are hovering around Nengi being 27/28.

But how old is Nengi for real?

Continue reading... https://heavyng.com/blog/nengi-biography/

(1) (Reply)

Kabex Vs Trod, Who Has More Rapping Skills? / “I Shall DJ At Neo And Vee’s Wedding” – DJ Neptune / A Mortuary Man Reveals What Happened To Him On His First Day At Work (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.