Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,048 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Fire Nation Worship Ft Neon Adejo – Abba (I Belong To You) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fire Nation Worship Ft Neon Adejo – Abba (I Belong To You) (150 Views)

Download "No More Self" By Fire Nation Worship Ft Neon Adejo / Neon Adejo - Take It Away (my Confession) / New Music: Jubilee Worship Ft Phil Thompson – Atmosphere Shift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fire Nation Worship Ft Neon Adejo – Abba (I Belong To You) by Emmywizzy1: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2020

Fire Nation Worship releases new single “Abba (I Belong to You)” off the EP (First Edition) featuring sensational Gospel music minister Neon Adejo.

The single which is a blend of Soft/Light Rock and a Contemporary Worship is a complete surrender, an emptying of one’s self in the bosom of the loving Father. For a moment the listener is bound to be caught up in the celestial, enraptured by the beautiful presence of Abba.

You will not need a prompting to speak beautiful words to the Father as you listen. “Abba (I Belong To You)” is quite expressive and sincere.

Like the “Glory maker” singer rightly indicated, the Fire Nation Worship is a movement to stir up revival. The second release off the group’s EP gives credence to the claim.

https://www.naijaoxford.com/fire-nation-worship-ft-neon-adejo-abba-i-belong-to-you/

(1) (Reply)

Nasty C – King Shit Mp3 / Have You Listened To Tiwa Savage Temptation Ft Sam Smith??... It's DOPE! / MUSIC: Patoranking - BRR •••

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.