Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him (7764 Views)

I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / Timi dakolo may be timid or Fallen for the oldest women trick / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by lascos912(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
every woman want tall men what of us that are short
Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by Munirboss(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Give him a green light if he's still into you he will grab.
Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by stormborn28(m): 1:16am On Aug 27, 2020
Zzor:
school love,rubbish love.
so you Don do am before grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by emmaodet: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Women always proving the postulations present in TRP.
The mr "nice guy" was apparently rejected because hypergamy always seek a male that belongs to a higher status---physical, economic, social etc.

Women always seek the sisterhood Uber Alles to verify the potential quality of any male that approaches them. This is what is refered to the herd mentality or group thinking.

Did you read what they told her? He is low standard. That's hypergamy. Because at this point hypergamy wants an alpha male that can titillates her.

Mr "nice guy" was eventually ghosted but was still monitored via whatsapp status maybe until he attains the standards that can satisfy her hypergamy.

Mr "nice guy" came back in a moment of sorrow thinking he can usurp it as an opportunity to achieve his fantasy.......maybe she's is the "one," but he will be disappointed.

Sorry baby, it was just hypergamy at play. Hypergamy always reject the nice guy but give thousands of "f^cks to the alpha male.

The mr nice guy became smart and moved on because he knew there were many girls outside. He overcame the scarcity mentality mindset to an abundance mindset. He knew he is the prize to be won.

What gave this guy such kind of breakthrough? Maybe one way or the other he discovered TRP or something related to it or just mere luck or common sense.

Hypergamy is really a b@st@rd. It is now in full display; Alpha f^cks Beta bucks.

The Alpha male that once thrilled you for a short moment which you enjoyed(ALPHA F^CKS) until situations went south is now poignant. And since you are now in final year, you must quickly at least secure a Beta male that will transport your long term needs(BETA BUCKS). And this young man here, has what it takes to better those needs.

Hahahaha. He's no longer a low standard male.

You really did a nice job carrying out a proper surveillance on this young man. Well done.

After expanding on the TRP specimen you gave us, now to my advice:

Enhance your greenlights, and if your hypergamy senses that he is a dominant man, latch onto him. If you are lucky that he has not become cognizant with TRP, and still in his blue pilled beta state, he "might" commit into a serious relationship with you otherwise, you will definitely become another plate for him to spin.......looooool

If he's not a dominant male, your hypergamy will look for such. It is good for a woman to marry such a man for the sake of her children and the society at large. We don't need another breeds of simps, because they are difficult to deal with and because they have a larger influence than alpha males in our world, their stupidity and their way of governance is second to none.

Take care.

Ubunja, Skepticus, Regex, emmadaot, Glycolyssis, martinez39s.

Lol,
Bro you have said it all.
They want to eat their cakes and have it.
To enjoy their prime sleeping around with guys of their choice but settle down later with a nice guy who will take the trashes.

9 Likes

Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
emmaodet:

Lol,
To enjoy their prime sleeping around with guys of their choice but settle down later with a nice guy who will take the trashes.
Parasites....leeches

1 Like

Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by hashtagged(m): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ok
Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Very simple just walk up to him the way we guys do
And you'll see how hard it is when we guys walk up to you to toast you and you Start forming angry

2 Likes

Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by Regex: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Skepticus:

It's both a science and applying this knowledge to tactfully navigate every facet of life is an art.

Someone already said she is confused grin grin

I hope sense reach a high number of men over time. Lol

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by Crownstar01: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tra6ix:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders
I'm not new here, I just created a new account to hide my identity for few reasons.
There is this guy in my class (final year) who have been shooting his shots at me since our 300 level first semester but I turned him down. He is tall, slim, fair in complexion with a dimple I love especially when he smiles. I turned him down the first time because I thought he doesn't have any plans for his future, I looked down on him then but when this lockdown started, I realized he has a bright future ahead, he has great plans for the future. Although I started falling for him after rejecting him last year, my friends didn't like him, they made me believe that he is too low for my standard.
We stopped chatting, we only viewed each others status on whatsapp that's all. During the lockdown, I lost someone so dear to me and the people I thought would stand by me never did, but when this guy realized that I lost someone, he started comforting me, he called and texted me at least twice daily aside from the chats on whatsapp, he even visited me, he made me get over the death, we became best of friends and I guess he was still feeling something for me, he started shooting his shots again but I pretended it was a normal thing, I was already in a relationship with a guy I am still regretting ever accepting as my boyfriend. When he (the guy, not my boyfriend) was tired of giving me signs that he still loves me, he told me that he love me and that he couldn't continue keeping it to himself, I told him I will think about it but I can't promise him anything, he reduced the chats, he stopped sending me the love poems and he finally stopped calling or sending me texts. I love him, I just wanted him to be a little bit patient with me. I have made many enquiries about him, he is from a good home, he is even an exco in the school SUG, he makes research and writes alot, I've read some of his research work and some of his stories. I have been monitoring him on whatsapp to see if he is already taken but it seems he is still single. Please how do I tell him how I feel for him, I am dying daily, I need him, I love him seriously. He once posted a happy birthday poem he wrote for one of our coursemate and I felt so jealous. I have tried to chat him up but he is not giving me that vibe and energy he gave me then. Please advice me on how to go about this. Please mods help me push this to front page
Nigerian girls? This is what they usually say, later on you start hearing stories. Morally bankrupt women!

1 Like

Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by Tra6ix(f): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Crownstar01:
Nigerian girls? This is what they usually say, later on you start hearing stories. Morally bankrupt women!
Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by Tra6ix(f): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
rottencorpse:

Mumu of the universe.. Mtcheew
lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by ILLarii: 12:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Wow,just wow .
How do you see someones future by just looking at him or talking to him ,are you a witch?.
Why do girls like girls always think they are the standard and some Mr nice guy below standard .
Look cheaping should be the list of your problem or maybe you fear what you have given him twice 'rejection'. Women fear more than men but never appreciate those that face it

If na me na to gree Bleep sense comot into head run .shey na you dey predict the next Jeff bezos ,you for tell us say you dey sale fix match

1 Like

Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by sleekyjay(m): 12:56am On Aug 30, 2020
umuaka
Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by Crownstar01: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Tra6ix:

What's wrong?
Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by TkhGuy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Tra6ix:
Good evening my fellow nai

you turned him down cos you thought he have no plans for his future?

Now lockdown came and things got tougher you now remember him? And he suddenly have plans for his future abi

You sound like a gold digger, you need new a golden shovel.
Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by TkhGuy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Very simple just walk up to him the way we guys do
And you'll see how hard it is when we guys walk up to you to toast you and you Start forming angry
hahahahahaha fast fact, face the heat of rejection I wish I know this guy, I will make him put you through this lane and pain so you will have a taste of rejection.
Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by TkhGuy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
emmaodet:

Lol,

This is everyday lesson, when a girl that pissed on you started revising, bro she is the worst person, just run, cos girls always Bleep up many nice in search of hot dicks that trash them later, they want to learn back on the one that they pissed on, very educational..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by fuckaholic25(f): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Cherez:

She's not confused
Guys, we need to cut these ladies some slack
We guys observe ladies for like 3months or more before even approaching her but when we do we want her to accept in 2days
Let the lady some air to decide.
Aunty, just tell him you really like him but he should give you 3/6months to reply while you guys can be friends.
Give him updates if stuffs about him you like or things he does you admire, this will help his waiting time
Encourage each other and the friendship will grow better
so, u mean d guy should be put on hold... y re a foolish simp
Re: I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him by NobleSeed(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Tra6ix:

I don't want to look cheap
so the one shooting his shot since the time of Adam and eve his cheap Abi.....?
Just imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy / Guys, How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet By Sitting Next To Her… / I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.