Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In (1911 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
South Western Cities actually with Safety and Business presence.
I want to Leave Lagos. I want a Place where Business Can be Set Up, where Professional House Painters Will get Jobs, Cheaper Cheaper, somewhere cool.

Edited: Which is the best option
Badagry
Ado-Ekiti
Akure
Ọyọ town
Ifẹ
Ẹdẹ
Iwọ
Abeokuta
Ota
Ijebu-ode
Ogbomosho
Ibadan
Or Benin Republic
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by 2special(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
I will recommend Ibadan from what l heard about the city, have never been there before...
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by Eriokanmi: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
First, Ibadan and last, Ibadan. Till now there's 50 naira food. Fufu or amala wrap, 30 naira, strong meat( ishan eran) , 20 naira.

4 Likes

Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by 2special(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Eriokanmi:
First, Ibadan and last, Ibadan. Till now there's 50 naira food. Fufu or amala wrap, 30 naira, strong meat( ishan eran) , 20 naira.
. Even l heard there's #30 transport fare there

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by Eriokanmi: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
2special:
I will recommend Ibadan from what l heard about the city, have never been there before...
you'd love the place. Its a peaceful city where everything is damn cheap. 8 must have a house inside oluyole estate. The land compared to what's obtainable in lagos as i learnt is like a free gift. Where a land would cost as much as 20m in lagos, in ibadan, in a similar estate the land could cost as low as 4m naira. I've seen a house , an upstairs of 12 rooms, put up for sale in liberty Road, a nice location in ibadan for 6m naira , yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by Eriokanmi: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
2special:
no lie. Na bus or taxi you we call go reverse come meet you. In lagos, people they chase bus grin
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by Kwamecron(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Benue state

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by Sixfit: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
2special:

Still boarded a cab at that price earlier this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Eriokanmi:
That is very Comforting to hear

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by 2special(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
That's nice to hear

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sixfit:

Still boarded a cab at that price earlier this morning.
What is the cost of Accomodation. How much is a Room, self con, single Room with toilet etc. cost?
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ibadan all the way. Every thing u need in your life is here and it's cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by Integrafamoo: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2020
Ibadan or Ilorin. Though job no plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by placeofallure(f): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2020
Ilorin too is as cheap as Ibadan, if not cheaper. The only reason I'll suggest Ibadan over Ilorin is its proximity to Lagos. Lagos wahala too much abeg. Though you can make a few extra coins sharply, but it's the same way you will spend it quickly.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Go to Sagamu
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by Sixfit: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

What is the cost of Accomodation. How much is a Room, self con, single Room with toilet etc. cost?

It depends on the area, you are comfortable with. There are some places in Ibadan township you will get a room self con with the aforementioned for 50k per annum and some places 80k - 100k , in Lagos mainland those places for 5OK in Ibadan can never be lower than 100k ,hope u get d logic.
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Sixfit:

It depends on the area, you are comfortable with. There are some places in Ibadan township you will get a room self con with the aforementioned for 50k per annum and some places 80k - 100k , in Lagos mainland those places for 5OK in Ibadan can never be lower than 100k ,hope u get d logic.
Ok
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by PattyMike(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ibadan is good. But be prepared for the minor differences. For example rice is measured in Kongo, not derica. Rice, beans, garri etc. I think you'll enjoy your stay there as long as you're not going there in search of work

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
Go to Sagamu
Hmmn.. the Sagamu in Ogun State?
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
placeofallure:
Ilorin too is as cheap as Ibadan, if not cheaper. The only reason I'll suggest Ibadan over Ilorin is its proximity to Lagos. Lagos wahala too much abeg. Though you can make a few extra coins sharply, but it's the same way you will spend it quickly.
I've lived in Ilorin, it is Not cheap to me... Plus that place is like 20Yrs Behind Lagos.
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by Skmoda360(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

I've lived in Ilorin, it is Not cheap to me... Plus that place is like 20Yrs Behind Lagos.
It's not cheap that's it......
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by placeofallure(f): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

It's cheap to live in Ilorin. What time frame are you talking about? When I lived there, we do make a pot of soup with #200. House rent was relatively cheap too. If you say the place is archaic, I agree with you 100%. But you can create a bubbling and Fab life for yourself if you will.
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Skmoda360:

It's not cheap that's it......
What?
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
placeofallure:

It's cheap to live in Ilorin. What time frame are you talking about? When I lived there, we do make a pot of soup with #200. House rent was relatively cheap too. If you say the place is archaic, I agree with you 100%.
2016, 2017
Tomatoes and all the other Ingredients we use to Cook is the Same Price as in Lagos too. Is it a regular Soup or a Management Soup you are talking of, Cos I to can cook 'Soup' with ₦200
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by Skmoda360(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

What?
Ilorin I meant cuz I stayed there before.....
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by placeofallure(f): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

2016, 2017
Tomatoes and all the other Ingredients we use to Cook is the Same Price as in Lagos too. Is it a regular Soup or a Management Soup you are talking of, Cos I to can cook 'Soup' with ₦200

I lived there in early 2000s my University of Ilorin days. Compared to Lagos that time, Ilorin was 10 times cheaper. Our apartment per annum was 6k. This was a very spacious and comfortable apartment with a laundry room. But I guess things are different now.
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by Standing5(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Try onitsa, very cheap.
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Standing5:
Try onitsa, very cheap.
Onitsha? Cheap?
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by cutieme(m): 12:41am On Aug 27, 2020
What's here in sagamu?
How about Ughelli, who knows that place?
Re: Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In by Pegi23(f): 2:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Anambra. Ifite side. Yahoo junction. A room self con is just 130k

(1) (Reply)

. / I was once rushed to a Psychiatric Hospital, please stay away from drugs. / Man Uploads Viral Of Endowed Female Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.