Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Yahaya Bello Felicitates With Wada At 70 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Felicitates With Wada At 70 (472 Views)

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / Why I Want To Be Kogi State Governor Again – Interview With Wada / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Felicitates With Wada At 70 by Gemid94(m): 2:21am On Aug 26, 2020
The Executive Governor of Kogi State, Alh. Yahaya Bello has joined a host of other well wishers to felicitate with his predecessor, Captain Idris Wada who turned 70 years on Wednesday, 26th August 2020.

This was contained in a statement signed by the Governor himself while extolling the leadership styles of the former Governor as a source of inspiration to many young people in the state.

The statement partly reads;

"On behalf of my family, the government and good people of Kogi State, I heartily felicitate with my predecessor and father, Capt Idris Ichala Wada on the occasion his 70th birthday anniversary.

"It is no doubt a great milestone in the life of any mortal that is privileged to witness his or her 70th birthday anniversary in good health.

"I would like to say that your humble and humane leadership style and your brand of politics without bitterness, remain source of inspiration to many of us today.

"The history of Kogi State will be incomplete without a mention of your contributions to its developments and growth as governor of the Confluence State for four years.

"As you clock 70 years on earth today, I pray that the Almighty Allah will continue to keep you in sound health to continue to contribute to the development of our state and country at large. Happy birthday once again!"

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/gov-bello-greets-wada-at-70

Re: Yahaya Bello Felicitates With Wada At 70 by vickodedon(m): 3:38am On Aug 26, 2020
When him go pay LG workers full salary?
Even half self, no way.
Re: Yahaya Bello Felicitates With Wada At 70 by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 26, 2020
OK...

But how do you "facilitates" with someone on his birthday grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Felicitates With Wada At 70 by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 26, 2020
mansakhalifa:
OK...
But how do you "facilitates" with someone on his birthday grin
op is the facilitator.
Re: Yahaya Bello Felicitates With Wada At 70 by Wilstino: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Headline should say felicitate not facilitate....

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Killings: Return Stolen Weapons, Ugwuanyi Tells Suspects / For Buhari, Suspicious Payments To APC States Before Polls Now A Habit / Nigeria Can Never Work!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.