Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out (42611 Views)

Don't Study In Ukraine: Caleb Obari M----ered / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Missing Nigerian Boy In Rome Found By Good Samaritan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by ajl: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2020
Ukraine was part of former Soviet Union. He could have been attacked by skinheads or white supremacist. He was invited by a woman. And you think any racist folk at that party would be happy. He was probably pushed overboard. People going missing during yatch parties is a common thing even among the natives in western countries. It wasn't a good decision to get involved in such in an Eastern European country. There are stories of African students being attacked on the streets in few of these eastern European countries.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by 1Sharon(f): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2020
Offpoint:
He was thrown OVERBOARD

Or fell.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by byinks(f): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2020
Hmm..the boy went to chyke the wrong babe...they must have set him up

1 Like

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by 1Sharon(f): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2020
contigiency:
They didn't cry when he left his studies and started attending hatch party. Now he is missing and they started crying.

Maybe you can't read.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Offpoint: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2020
1Sharon:

Or fell.
Fell... His buddies would have jumped in to the rescue.
Thrown... They planned it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by farem: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2020
robinso01:
Don't depend on Nigerian government to do anything about it, government that couldn't do anything about the people killed in the country. I hope he's found.

Nigerian government this and that, even when the the boy fails his papers, you will still engage the Nigerian government.
Parents who wittingly or otherwise raise rebellious children want government to correct and reverse the consequences of their neglects.

Yatch party is a no no for a foreign and well brought up guys in such a country.
It is sad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by SeriouslySense(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2020
We will need things like this, especially details of peoples experiences, both positive and negative.
humilitypays:
Countries You Must Never Go for Study or Stay As a Nigerian!

1.) Northern Cyprus - don't ever go to this country as a Nigerian student!

2.) Benin Republic

3.) Ghana - unnecessary hatred, envy, jealousy of Nigerians and high cost of living + high unemployment rate!

4.) Ukraine

5.) Turkey - good for business trips, but not good for study, Nigerian students keep off!

6.) Lebanon - dead economy, modern slave trade, human right abuses, mass unemployment

7.) South Africa - extreme hatred for Nigerians!

8.) Egypt

9.) Libya - war torn, human right abuses, modern slave trade, trafficking!

10.) India - racism, hatred for Nigerians, high sexual abuse & high unemployment

11.) Pakistan

12.) Syria - war torn!

13.) Saudi Arabia - freedom is highly restricted & very brutal human right abuses for non-citizens & blacks!

14.) UAE (Dubai)

15.) Serbia

16.) Finland - racism is high

17.) Czech Republic - Racism is high!

18.) Mexico - risky!

19.) Philippines

20.) Bulgaria

21.) Oman

Don't ever go to these countries to study or to live permanently, they are not friendly to Nigerians and black people generally! And their education system is worst than Nigeria's own, why waste so much money acquiring useless certificate that won't help you grow in life

1 Like

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Excuses: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Right here in Nigeria, Nigerians hate themselves. Why can't they be discriminated against...

1 Like

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by SeriouslySense(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Okay.
NightFood:
sad one, i just hope he didnt fall into the water. i pray he is found soonest.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by MusiciansHubNG(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2020
We pray he's found.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Jqtyfx(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2020
They threw him overboard.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by SeriouslySense(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2020
okay, If blacks were smart their Leaders would develop their countries
UDUJ:
Ukraine has a high neo-nazi population, these dudes are extremely racist and attack blacks unprovoked. My thinking is that some racist neo-nazis must have seen this black dude having a good time with their girls and thus they laid an ambush for him.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Legacy001: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2020
This guy is a fraudster don't try this on your line. Scam!!!! scam!!!! scam!!!!!
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by SeriouslySense(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2020
Right, but we need to know whats the countries very well before going to another country, we should not hide our experiences and should share.
chiiraq802:

22.) Federal Republic of Nigeria - freedom of speech is highly

restricted & very brutal human right abuses for 2nd and 3rd

class citizens, tribalism, hatred for fellow Nigerians, high

sexual abuse &

high unemployment rate, tribal jealousy, dead economy...

Your own country is not good either.

2 Likes

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Excuses: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2020
farem:

Nigerian government this and that, even when the the boy fails his papers, you will still engage the Nigerian government.
Parents who wittingly or otherwise raise rebellious children want government to correct and reverse the consequences of their neglects.

Bro..Nigerian youths are something else..what kind of stupid mentality is that... everything, Nigerians blame it on their government.

If somebody steals in Nigeria-the blame is government, I wonder those that steal in US may be its for fun since their government is perfect..why are we so stupid in Nigeria.

We've even lost the rights to call the government accountable for what's to be done. Because, we think everything starts and ends with government..

3 Likes

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by 1Sharon(f): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Offpoint:

Fell... His buddies would have jumped in to the rescue.

Thrown... They planned it.

And what if they can't swim?

Possible that they pushed him too

Naya Rivera's case comes to mind
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Bluffly: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2020
Dextre:

There is nothing bad about studying in eastern Europe...everything you fear,exist in western europe/america too. Na u go gats borrow ursef brain. It's like saying never go study in naija cos of boko haram, is boko haram everywhere in naija?
Bros Eastern Europe does not pocket racism and you know that they live it. Other countries have racism as well fact but have become enlightened from the perspective creating an enabling environment for business.

Mind you I never said I doesnt exist but when on scale those destinations I mentioned are way far better than Eastern Europe. FACT

4 Likes

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Dextre:

How? They are virtually the same, they were raised on same ideologies so what are you talking about

Yes bt cases from Ukraine on Africans is getting alarming. I actually thought Russia wud be worse bt reports I’m getting show Russia is more Accomodating and tolerant.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by SeriouslySense(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2020
I will advise Nigerians in foreign countries to mind their business as much as they can, especially in racist countries, always be aware of your environment, and try to be unnoticeable, while you focus on your goals.

5 Likes

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Excuses: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2020
majamajic:
A popular newscaster's son died in Dubai cos of a girl

Till today nothing was done , they claimed he jumped down from the 15 storey floor by himself ,

Allow people to blame Nigeria for everything..Nigerians will turn themselves to slaves abroad..at least foreign death is what they prefer...

1 Like

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by UDUJ(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I will advise Nigerians in foreign countries to mind their business as much as they can, especially in racist countries, always be aware of your environment, and try to be unnoticeable, while you focus on your goals.

Too much sense in your post. Truth is majority of guys end up in these countries after being tricked by unscrupulous travel agents.

I saw 2 Nigerians at Dubai airport in 2014 on my way to Singapore. They approached me and asked if I was a Nigerian to which I answered in the affirmative. They said they have been stranded in the airport there without money for about a week now. And that they were expecting their people from Nigeria to send them some money so they could continue on their way. I asked them where they were travelling to and they told me Cyprus. I now asked them whether they were going there for work( with a job already secured) or schooling and they said NO, that they were going there to hustle. I asked them if they had ever gone there before or if they have people there and to this they responded NO as well that they will make it. I took them to a restaurant at the airport and bought food for them and just advised them to be careful. That's all the help I could render at that point because I had a connecting flight to catch to Singapore.

That's the sad reality we find ourselves in right now. Majority of people leaving the country know next to nothing about the countries they are travelling to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by DAramis: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2020
CC ibramhimovic303,

is this the case of Nigerian you mentioned in the North Cyprus thread that was thrown into black sea by 9 Ukrainians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by SeriouslySense(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2020
They will end up, struggling for residence permits, while doing odds Jobs or getting themselves into crime
UDUJ:

Too much sense in your post. Truth is majority of guys end up in these countries after being tricked by unscrupulous travel agents.

I saw 2 Nigerians at Dubai airport in 2014 on my way to Singapore. They approached me and asked if I was a Nigerian to which I answered in the affirmative. They said they have been stranded in the airport there without money for about a week now. And that they were expecting their people from Nigeria to send them some money so they could continue on their way. I asked them where they were travelling to and they told me Cyprus. I now asked them whether they were going there for work( with a job already secured) or schooling and they said NO, that they were going there to hustle. I asked them if they had ever gone there before or if they have people there and to this they responded NO as well that they will make it. I took them to a restaurant at the airport and bought food for them and just advised them to be careful. That's all the help I could render at that point because I had a connecting flight to catch to Singapore.

That's the sad reality we find ourselves in right now. Majority of people leaving the country know next to nothing about the countries they are travelling to.

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Bahamas95(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2020
austine4real:
shocked sad

Sorry he's gone
How some people jump into conclusion.undecided

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Offpoint: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2020
1Sharon:

And what if they can't swim?

Possible that they pushed him too

Naya Rivera's case comes to mind
It's impossible for up to 5 groups of individuals going to water body and non can swim.

It's impossible to see a yacht without a life jacket on board.

If they can't swim, they could have thrown life jacket or robe to him to grab on.

This was pure organised murder dear.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by majiddele75: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2020
contigiency:
They didn't cry when he left his studies and started attending hatch party. Now he is missing and they started crying.
What is wrong with you fgs??
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Saintsquare(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Dextre:

How? They are virtually the same, they were raised on same ideologies so what are you talking about
Russia is way better than Ukraine in all ramifications, Russians are kinda straightforward in the sense that if they don't like you, they won't hide it. Not saying Russia is heaven but Ukraine is a shithole, stuff like this happens all the time to blacks in Ukraine and 90% of the time goes unresolved.

Nigerians should avoid Ukraine, many unresolved missing/murder cases, don't be lured with cheap tuition schools with worthless certificate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! / Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / The Moment Emirates Arrives Abuja International Airport New Terminal (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.