Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada (54700 Views)

Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu / Buhari Congratulates Kaycee Madu On His Appointment As Minister In Canada / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by codemaniacs: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by codemaniacs: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
zz
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Correcto: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
If you are not bitter person, I see no reason why you sounded unhappy. You comment shows hate more than the one replied.
shogsmania:

You people are unfortunate set of people, it is an embarrassment to share a country with hate infested bigots like you,little wonder why the country is an eyesore.
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Angelfrost(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

Nigeria is a country that has mini-countries in it. these mini-countries have to protect their interests.

for every bini person that graduated with a first class or second class there are equally other people from other mini-countries that also graduated with a first class or second class.

so if you're in the bini mini-country and an efik person with first class applies for a job and also a bini person with first class or second class applies for the same job, the binis that have first or second class must be considered first before the efik person with first class.

if the above does not happen and the efik person gets the job... he/she will definitely bring in other efik people into the company and gradually making the indigenes become un-employed in their own mini-country even though the binis also have qualified people for the same jobs.

Okay... How exactly did Aso Rock, NNPC, FIRS, Ministries, etc, become "mini-countries"??!
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Bimpe29: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nigerian doing us proud off shore.
Congratulations!
Kaycee Madu is a Nigerian to the whole world but back home in Nigeria we tend to dig deeper to know whether he's Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba man.
Anyway, I wish the Malami of Canada all the best in office but he should be more professional and responsible than Malami of Nigeria.
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Mistakemaker: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

Forget that thing

Nigerians don't like themselves; let's end the hypocrisy

No country will move forward in an atmosphere where there is no fairness and justice

Nigeria represents all the vices no country should be proud of

Funnily enough, the ethnic nationalities don't see it as a problem

When the Igbos say they want to pull out of the useless union, our people are butchered with some senseless e-warriors threatening us with the military

Nigeria is deeply divided, and it may never have a solution until fairness and justice reign supreme
Even within Igbo tribe.. Are we not divided? Africa itself is problem of its own no exception
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by codemaniacs: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
zz
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Samysearch(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations Sir!

Africa Amaka!!

Nigeria Amaka!!

Igbo Amaka!!!

To GOD Almighty be the Glory

Ethics jingoist in the guise of religionist.
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by proeast(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Blessed people!
God created Igbos specially to lead Africa to the promised Land but Nigeria became a stumbling block to that lofty ambition.

In Biafra, Africa Died ~~ Fredrick Forsyth.

Well, nothing can stop the inevitable and the continued existence of Nigeria in its present form is doing serious damage to the image of Africa and Blacks globally, so it needs to be dismantled for our collective good.

Igbos are now spreading out and clinching strategic positions globally. These men and women will come handy when it is time to dismantle Nigeria.
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by shogsmania: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Correcto:
If you are not bitter person, I see no reason why you sounded unhappy. You comment shows hate more than the one replied.
If you had a working brain you'd understand my disgust of petty tribalism while your mates all over the world are working collectively to improve their country's economy
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by SmartPolician: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Even within Igbo tribe.. Are we not divided? Africa itself is problem of its own no exception

Even brothers have their issues

We have to tackle it one step at a time

Nigeria shames me!
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Burgerlomo: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Guyman02: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
While our Police and military are killing their youths in Nigeria for having a different opinion, their people outside are doing wonders while we suppress them here with tribalism and Nepotism.
Igbo amaka cool
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by proeast(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

I am talking about ethnic groups not public institutions.

are you saying that NNPC, FIRS, ministries e.t.c. don't have people from other ethnic groups working there as employees?

You really don't understand how these things work. If you like be the smartest guru in any of these agencies, it will still amount to zero if your boss is a quota system I'd!ot. In fact, the more you try to bring in innovations that will change the status quo, the faster they will throw your sorry ass outta the window.

Nigeria was working during the 1950's and early 60's then the quota system people took over after the Biafra war and destroyed everything.
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by googi: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Going by what I read here, Nigerians think this guy was elected on merit?

Too many fools here think of all the black lawyers in Alberta, he is the most qualified based on merit to be appointed.

You guys need a thinking cap. He was elected as a token to push conservative agenda as in the case of Italy against people that look like him. But then, why would you care?
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Longman8: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nigerians doing great abroad and Nigerians finishing us here in Nigeria.
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by bethelofficial: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
High-quality Artificial Plants

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by chanx: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nigerians making us proud oversea...
Keep it up..
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by joeyfire(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by victorazyvictor(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations Sir!
Africa Amaka!!
Nigeria Amaka!!
Igbo Amaka!!!
To GOD Almighty be the Glory
The only Amaka I know is Igbo Amaka
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by codemaniacs: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
zz
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Goke7: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dividends of black lives matter movements
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

LOL grin grin grin Wishingful thinking by a jealous nation.

Here's a taste of #BlackSAExcellence, the platinum king cool cool cool - the RICHEST in Africa. So instead of imagining SA as a ZIMBABWE, here's proof what were capable of.

Keep dreaming LOSER and your brainless envious followers who keep liking your stupid posts. But then again, it's your other monikers doing the lame work to save face, O demolished you months ago. grin grin grin

Google our king and school yourself. Then run to mommy moderate to delete this post do that the truth doesn't reach Nigeria. cool
Lol I won't believe this shit, these guys are not even worth 1,000,000 Rands, look at the poor architecture and poor taste, Nigga say something else, you can't deceive me with that trash, all I know is that SA men are lazy, jealous, stupid and xenophobic in nature, it's in y'all blood.

how is your truck pushing job? I hope it's feeding you and your family? if it's not I can send you some dollars to buy more truck so that you can give your brothers and cousins.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by ofonimi: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bright brains abound in this country. God has really blessed us but we lack good leaders. If this one were to be in the country no one will look his direction rather they will appoint a pass or third class law graduate to be the chief judge. No wonder we are not progressing when the inferiors are considered above the first-rate.
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Lavisha(f): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mastakija:
chaii i tot u were a responsible sombori
Na human being na. na Igbo jew
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by agbalej(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
xstyle:
Nigerians doing great things all over the world except here in Nigeria

Simply because merit has been sacrificed on the altar of nepotism and tribalism.
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Duru009(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Igbos making Nigeria proud since 1960!!

Igbo Amaka !
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by BlestHanneSSG: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
So what's irresponsible about his post o, Mr Responsible?

Mastakija:
chaii
i tot u were a responsible sombori

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by akdjr(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
When it's a positive news it's a Nigerian but when it's negative it's an Ibo man. Until we realize that ethnicity will further divide us the earlier the better.
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by TMKsouth: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Lol I won't believe this shit, these guys are not even worth 1,000,000 Rands, look at the poor architecture and poor taste, Nigga say something else, you can't deceive me with that trash, all I know is that SA men are lazy, jealous, stupid and xenophobic in nature, it's in y'all blood.

how is your truck pushing job? I hope it's feeding you and your family? if it's not I can send you some dollars to buy more truck so that you can give your brothers and cousins.

Truth hurts! grin grin grin

Keep deceiving yourself with the lazy poor Zulu rhetoric while we moving our country forward. That's why we live in own country and you an economic refugee in Dubai.

PHOTO 1 - Let me hit you again with the TRUTH - Africa's RICHEST tribe!!! cool cool cool cool

PHOTO 2 - You unable to handle the truth.

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by paix(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
xstyle:
They go for the best; while we operate on godfatherism.
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by fof1: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
xstyle:

THIS IS TO TRULY SHOW CASE NIGERIA'S DISFUNCTIONALITY. SINCE THEY CAN EXCEL WITHOUT LIMITS OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF OUR LAND,BUT BECOME STUNTED IN THE COUNTRY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.