Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:53 PM

'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. (7266 Views)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign / Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by SoftP(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Q
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by Babanah: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tell them Kemi. I’m happy we still have intelligent people like Kemi and FFK left in this country.
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by SpicyMimi(f): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
can I buy like 10 for my girlfriend angry
Yes grin
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by exposition: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hanty if it is cross river
That man has collected envelope mbok!
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
To be honest I didn't know he was even touring thought he was just visiting his buddies.But then why give a press conference.
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by kabillionaire(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
The STUPID journalist is lucky FFK didn't slap his stupid mouth.
How can you stand before me, look me in the eyes and ask me such a stupid question, simply because you're a journalist.
That stupid pocket journalist should be called to order.
I support FFK on this one.
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by Ibhamzah17: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ffk have suffer since morning na so so ffk everywhere cheesy
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by DIGIMARKETER(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
Two crazy set of old folks disturbing Nigeria youths undecided

My fellow country man, These 2 people you are calling crazy are the result of a failed system. Imagine you are financially okay and sent your children to the best schools in Nigeria and then sent them abroad for further studies and exposure only for them to come back home to meet unfit leaders from poor background with very corrupt minds , dangerous mindset and a system that went from good to worst then you will understand.

Nobody abroad is willing to send their children to Nigeria unlike back then for example when i was in primary and secondary school there were alot of mixed raced kids in my school because Nigeria was good today we know daddy Freeze, the Bruces, Ramsey Noah, Ibinabo because the Nigeria they grew up in was different.

The country is so bad that professional life is gone south hence the stupid questions asked by journalists.

In a sane world madam Kemi will be a minister or an editor but she returned to a banana republic after leaving the giant of africa
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by cocolacec(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dmano:
To be honest the journalist ask a stupid question but Femi too supposed maintain his cool
He could have said no comment.
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by Jasseyfrd(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin indeed there was a country Nigerians which way
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by flyingdutchman(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
For the first time, I agree with her! We are used to being suspicious of everything and everyone around us. That was an unprofessional question. I do not jump on bandwagons. I am an intelligent person.
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by bkool7(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Emmypure:
that journalist needs to be sacked, why won't he mind his own business
The news is every journalists' biz.

The man was actually minding his biz
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by bkool7(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
flyingdutchman:
For the first time, I agree with her! We are used to being suspicious of everything and everyone around us. That was an unprofessional question. I do not jump on bandwagons. I am an intelligent person.

We are not as suspicious as Americans.
Any small thing, they've called the cops on u
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
Two crazy set of old folks disturbing Nigeria youths undecided

Two icons of Igbos and IPOBians. Are there lunatics existing that IPOBians will not worship? Where will hate not get IPOBians. lol.
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by Golan007: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
He sent her a package of gbana this morning.
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by Taraba32: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
[s]
Golan007:
He sent her a package of gbana this morning.
[/s]
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by Jostoman: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
That guy has collected money from one politician to ask Ffk that kind of stupid question.
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by Xpol: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
XPOL IS HERE AGAIN...
FFK a Nigerian politician(PDP) will see that journalist as another politician(APC) hence the blast. for that journalist to have asked such question means he's pro APC.It's unprofessional that's a big insult but he FFK should have rather ignored him, two wrongs....

XPOL
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by haffaze777(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Aunty kemi yaf gone mad totally

cc taraba32

1 Like

Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by Danielfx(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
can I buy like 10 for my girlfriend angry
two moniker.... Dey promote your own product
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by olisaEze(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Like I said the first time the news broke, it was a very unintelligent question.
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Danielfx:
two moniker.... Dey promote your own product
is it bad
Re: 'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. by Munieer(m): 6:12am On Aug 27, 2020
Aunty kemi bon deck

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor / Gej Visits Xmas Day Bombing Site, 6 Days After! / Fashola Boils As Ambode Sacks Sister, Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.