Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) (4825 Views)

That Person Who Is F** My Girl Pls Let Her Answer Her Call Today's Her Birthday / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place / See How I F** My Pretty Girlfriend’s Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Onyiamaogu: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2020
Hi Every0ne,

This lady is having some relationship issues in her life and she wants your honest reply.

NOTE: We have hidden her name to respect her privacy

She just found out her mother has been sleeping with her man. Na wa oo

READ STORY BELOW:-

So Guys

Please What Should She Do Now That Her Mom Is Banging Her Boyfriend?

Matured response only

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-am-suicidal-i-just-found-out-my-mom-is-f-my-husband-to-be-please-advice-me/
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by sweetyme001(f): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Idiotic family

7 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by cardoso514: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2020
Your bf doesn't love you an inch
Go fi d another hubby
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by OkuFaba(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Their is love it in sharing.. God loves a cheerful giver, What a family of givers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by irvene: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2020
abeg find another nigga
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Authoreety: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2020
She should try and grow up fes to understand that she stands to gain nothing from the immorality hovering around her....
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Kalatium(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Promiscuity on the high rise
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by robosky02(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2020
Hmm

Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by extol1(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2020
the op clap for yourself for bringing this rubbish, can a 13 yrs old girl be thinking of husband to be, when her mother is in late 30. I don't have any advice for them because this story is unrealistic

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2020
una try

Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2020
extol1:
the op clap for yourself for bringing this rubbish, can a 13 yrs old girl be thinking of husband to be, when her mother is in late 30. I don't have any advice for them because this story is unrealistic

Late 30s can be 37,38 or 39. She said her mum gave birth to her at 17. If her mum is 37 now, then she is 20. If the mum is 38, she is 21. If her mum is 39, she is 22.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by speaktokingfemi: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2020
SO U DONT CARE ABOUT HIM SLEEPING WITH YOUR MUM ALREADY
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Vyzz: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2020
cool
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Nicepoker(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
woman. Join hands with your mum and your hubby to be and build a strong home. You can't do it all alone grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by SaAyomikun(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nonsense!!!
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by wisest10: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Some girls mumu...a guy is threatening to end your relationship after he committed a crime and you are saying you still love him...assuming you are my sister,I will beat you and disown you...we need women who are fighters and not some idiot who wants to be slave to men till death....nonsense, better go and find another man...or be with the man and cry all night in your marriage...
Mtcheeew
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Rickmann: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Onyiamaogu:
Hi Every0ne,

This lady is having some relationship issues in her life and she wants your honest reply.

NOTE: We have hidden her name to respect her privacy

She just found out her mother has been sleeping with her man. Na wa oo

READ STORY BELOW:-

So Guys

Please What Should She Do Now That Her Mom Is Banging Her Boyfriend?

Matured response only

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-am-suicidal-i-just-found-out-my-mom-is-f-my-husband-to-be-please-advice-me/

Looks like your mum is a single parent and of course for a woman in her late 30s she is still young and has strong fleshly desires as well. I think she should desist from ruining her daughters life by taking her eyes of her man. She should try dating..she is still young and who knows she may find her own man/ husband again
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Jasseyfrd(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
unbelievable.... what a f..u.c.k
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by mamotalk: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
you should be 22 maximum if your story is true. I don't know what to say after this
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Prof0fficial: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
17+20 is 37
17+21 is 38
17+ 22 is 39
I know a 21 years old girl and her mum is 39 and attractive.
so it can happen.
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Prof0fficial: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
17+20 is 37
17+21 is 38
17+ 22 is 39
I know a 21 years old girl and her mum is 39 and attractive.
so it can happen.
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Haywhymido(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
una don come again with una cock and bull story bah

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Skmoda360(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hokum.... grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
speaktokingfemi:
SO U DONT CARE ABOUT HIM SLEEPING WITH YOUR MUM ALREADY

That's women for you. Bleep who they look up to and they will worship the floor you walk on
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by meobizy(f): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
He is making an opening for a polygamous marriage. Since the mother is involved peace shall reign in the household. The mother will become the senior matriarch while the complainant the junior matriarch.
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Munirboss(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Which Advice kuma?

Do u even need advice ontop this matter.
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by lascos912(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
dirty news to hear
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
I can't express this feeling.

I'm shocked like Major General dullar...

What do you call a man who has bonk mother and daughter ??
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Xavin: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
In my opinion,she should move on from this so called guy, cos the relationship between the guy and the mom doesn't look like something that would end real soon. Unfortunately she's been trapped in love
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by Freelane33(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
NINU AFRICA MAGIC YORUBA grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by SavageResponse(m): 12:23am On Oct 18, 2020
Cooked up story most likely
Re: I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) by tobechi74: 12:53am On Oct 18, 2020
Try party. You would love it

(1) (Reply)

This is Unfair. / My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine / Why Are Many Guys Not Interested In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.