Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Will You Migrate From Nigeria If Given The Chance? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Migrate From Nigeria If Given The Chance? (716 Views)

Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again / Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support / 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Migrate From Nigeria If Given The Chance? by Litmus: 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Lol same way you had the right to challenge my comment is the same way I had over the guy I quoted.. So both of us are doing the same thing smiley Mr busybody

Ha, i knew you were going to say this tongue but it's not the same thing.
Re: Will You Migrate From Nigeria If Given The Chance? by dokie: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Litmus:

Op is researching migration and wants peoples opinions on if they would or would not migrate. Op is doing qualitative research. The topic is about what you would do if giving opportunity to migrate, take it or leave it and not about you interfering with other peoples opinions. Will you migrate? Your answer was Yes, leave it at that.

I think a robust discussion will not hurt the op's aim.

Let them be.
Re: Will You Migrate From Nigeria If Given The Chance? by EgusiSoup: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Litmus:

Op is researching migration and wants peoples opinions on if they would or would not migrate. Op is doing qualitative research. The topic is about what you would do if giving opportunity to migrate, take it or leave it and not about you interfering with other peoples opinions. Will you migrate? Your answer was Yes, leave it at that.

Thanks for this boss.

Pls seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44 pls help push to FP so I can get more entries
Re: Will You Migrate From Nigeria If Given The Chance? by helinues: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Up Nepa!

grin cheesy
Re: Will You Migrate From Nigeria If Given The Chance? by EgusiSoup: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
helinues:
Up Nepa!

grin cheesy

Lol. Will u migrate or not if they plane is steaming on the runway now
Re: Will You Migrate From Nigeria If Given The Chance? by helinues: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
EgusiSoup:

Lol. Will u migrate or not if they plane is steaming on the runway now

I already answered the question
Re: Will You Migrate From Nigeria If Given The Chance? by EgusiSoup: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2020
Mods pls do the needful.

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nothing Can Stop The Independence Of Biafra, IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out / Lagos Govt Permits Worship Centres To Resume Full Services / Why Is Lauretta Onochie Always Antipeople

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.