Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Want To Sui The Federal Government For Forcing Me To Wear Facemask - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Sui The Federal Government For Forcing Me To Wear Facemask (198 Views)

Be Very Careful When Buying Facemask From Roadside Hawkers / Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government / Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sui The Federal Government For Forcing Me To Wear Facemask by philasine(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
I have come to the conclusion that this compulsory use of the facemask by the federal government should be resisted, like me I just nice my ear has become bent.
Re: I Want To Sui The Federal Government For Forcing Me To Wear Facemask by bolagolddmedia: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
A NEW WAY TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA AND CASH OUT DAILY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4J_-j6To0U
Re: I Want To Sui The Federal Government For Forcing Me To Wear Facemask by chatinent: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Yawns.
Re: I Want To Sui The Federal Government For Forcing Me To Wear Facemask by oxypressPlus: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
philasine:
I have come to the conclusion that this compulsory use of the facemask by the federal government should be resisted, like me I just nice my ear has become bent.

Your ear is bent because you are wearing fake mask. Ask any doctor.
Government is forcing you to wear face mask to protect other people. Let me know when you are going to court so that I can add one extra lawyer to government lawyers to ensure that your suit fails.

(1) (Reply)

90% Of China’s Sinovac Employees, Families Took Coronavirus Vaccine, Says CEO / How Long Can You Store Bread For Healthy Consumption? / Battling Cancer? Powerful Plants/foods Guaranteed By Research To Fight Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.