Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,356 members, 6,115,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 January 2021 at 03:23 AM

Learn Programming From Scratch - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Programming From Scratch (209 Views)

Learn Web Dev/ Programming From A Well Known Source And Get A Certified Degree. / Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? / Learn Programming From Scratch With These Wonderful Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Programming From Scratch by FunctionX(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Do you wish to become a pro in you field of endeavour.
Are you tired of looking for tutorials.
Well search no more because we are here to remedy that.
LYNDA @ www.lynda.com is an online platform where professionals teach and organize video tutorials and courses in any field.
Access to lynda courses cost $35 per month (#13,500).
But we are giving out a lifetime lynda premium account for just #2,000.
We will also give you tutorials on how to download their videos for offline viewing. Interested persons should send an email to functionxstudios@gmail.com . For further enquires call 08150679009.
Proofs of the accounts BELOW.

Re: Learn Programming From Scratch by NairaLuck: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, I have zero knowledge. Going with the trend in the world,
I want to venture into the field of IT.
software development, programming, web development, coding etc.

Where can I start from? Are they tutorials I can attend to start. I need a guide please
Re: Learn Programming From Scratch by FunctionX(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2020
NairaLuck:
Good afternoon everyone, I have zero knowledge. Going with the trend in the world,
I want to venture into the field of IT.
software development, programming, web development, coding etc.

Where can I start from? Are they tutorials I can attend to start. I need a guide please

I would recommend lynda.com

There are learning paths which takes you from the very basic to the advanced level, you learn at your own pace and then get certified.
WhatsApp if you need to get started

(1) (Reply)

LONG-TERM CONTRACT!!!! Fullstack Programmer Needed / I Need Api(s) For Phone And Account Number Verification / Android App Developers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.