Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) (102434 Views)

Transparent Toilet For Those Who Fear Snakes (Photo) / 'India Doesn't Have Toilet': Indians And Africans In War Of Words On Facebook / Why People Smoke In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by AngelicBeing: 4:46am On Aug 27, 2020
Mihaug:
I saw Public toilet when i was passing in Abuja today...

To cut the long story short, I wept, APC wept, Our forefathers wept, Donald trump wept, Kim jong un wept in nuclear powers, and Buhari was shocked...

Hian shocked

2 Likes

Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Teejay13(m): 4:52am On Aug 27, 2020
Amazingly innovative in the making.

When are we going to get to this stage in naija self?

Please for your laptops and accessories dont forget to reach out to me on 07038517455

We are located in Abuja and kaduna

Deliver Nationwide
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by pensilpyper(m): 4:59am On Aug 27, 2020
Abeg shey e dey safe to masturbate for that kid toilet
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Diamondsaheed(m): 5:19am On Aug 27, 2020
I don't buy the idea is too transparent, passerby will watch me easing my self.
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by shadeze: 5:20am On Aug 27, 2020
It still serves the same purpose as the non transparent ones or is there any additional advantage that this transparent one gives to the user?
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by shadeze: 5:22am On Aug 27, 2020
pensilpyper:
Abeg shey e dey safe to masturbate for that kid toilet
Lol, so that one is your only concern?
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Emmanuelolu1000: 5:52am On Aug 27, 2020
Wow. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by jidxin(m): 6:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Whitecoal711:
Haa me go fear to use this type o
I go uncomfortable inside
mind no go rest

abi ooo what if it fails to go opaque
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 27, 2020
Cousin9999:
Are people actually impressed by this nonsense?
Go and make your own na.
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 27, 2020
Bkayyy:
What kind of nonsense is this one? Someone cannot take a dump in peace in this country, which is transparent that becomes opaque. Why is it still transparent after the person is done? The glass being transparent when the person is washing his hands is like telling the whole world "this is the guy that shit this big shit"
I think it has a device that you can use to make it go transparent. Besides its quite innovative, you can know when someone is inside or not.
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by jaxxy(m): 6:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Great ideas.
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Focusmind: 6:37am On Aug 27, 2020
I didn't see water pipes and how water is connected to the wash hand basin. Nigeria architects still have a lot to learn when it comes to modern designs. They should be creative and innovative and not just doing things the usual way.
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2020
mastermaestro:

Keep quiet! Churches are not your problem. America is littered with churches and seminaries, yet they are doing fine. Fix your problems! Aren't you a human being? Build something and stop passing stupid blames!

Lol. Pastor! Pastor!!

Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Excuses: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2020
Nigerians have no brains, they can't invent or innovate..except for a few..what is just so special about this..next is to start casting ridiculous statements about their country comparing it with others, which is the worst form of judgement..
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Tell1234: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2020
that is where tax payers monies are being used judiciously not here where the government only tax you the more to finance their greed and worldliness.
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2020
Coldie:

Once u click sth it goes opaque. Go through the pics u would discover that some glasses are blurred
Ok, thanks.
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by luluosas(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2020
We need one at Computer Village, Lagos
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Vatod(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=urchcoded post=93253464]This is innovative, It solved fundamental problems. The only problem we are wired mentally to try and solve in Nigeria is the problem of hunger. That is why Nigeria is Nigeria is light years behind the real world. [/quote
Just Rite
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by LifeCoachAndre: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Odikwa Risky grin grin grin
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by dennisworld1(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2020
If is Nigeria mad people will take over it
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by ItzWilly(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2020
Egoat:
If you are on Nairaland and you don't know know Explorer and Zimri, you are just wasting your time.

so you mean we all come here because of them?...dem dy give u food?...beta goan find job,illiterate
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Egoat(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2020
ItzWilly:

so you mean we all come here because of them?...dem dy give u food?...beta goan find job,illiterate
Return to your romance section.
Where you belong.
Good morning.
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by wavylevel: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2020
The black race is a backward and inferior race.
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Sannisege: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2020
onyechez:

Common 24hrs light no dey Nigeria how can he do proper research and development in his project. You guys keep talking yet you're suffering and smiling, if businesses can relocate from Nigeria to other countries in Africa because of electricity then I laugh you in Chinese.
You are still pointing accusing fingers. The person who invented electricity didn't have electricity. Be innovative or you will die in poverty. Shikena!
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Whitecoal711: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2020
jidxin:
abi ooo what if it fails to go opaque
or you inside already doing the do and there is a malfunction
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2020
Sannisege:
You are still pointing accusing fingers. The person who invented electricity didn't have electricity. Be innovative or you will die in poverty. Shikena!
What have you invented? Want to know. You don't know how electricity you see today came about keep increasing your ignorance you hear.
How many things have black people invented?
You think invention na free or cheap to afford. Have you ever done a prototype In a project before? what you know is noise. You are screaming of innovation yet you are from the poverty capital of the world with nothing to show for it, you are already dieing in poverty, enjoy your poverty.
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Taiwokayode1960(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Who is interested let make money together using 1xbet ...we gonna start by September 12..u gat to open 1xbet accounts and deposit 1k ..we are starting with 1k ..I will be dropping 2odds Saturdays and Sundays. NB nothing sure in this world expect death..DM and I will add you up into a group I created..
No scammer Zone ❌❌❌❌❌
WhatsApp Number 09092926206
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by Captaincee(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2020
This is so impressive!
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by pacespot(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2020
Amazing!
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by clearsight: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Explorers:
A Japanese designer has unveiled transparent public toilets with glass walls that become opaque when they are occupied.

Acclaimed architect Shigeru Ban came up with the idea which he said was intended as a practical way to allow users to check for cleanliness as well as whether the toilet was occupied or not.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8638973/amp/Japanese-designer-unveils-TRANSPARENT-public-toilets.html

Cool invention, but it won't be funny if it suddenly malfunctions and makes a user inside visible from the outside before he/she realises it!
Re: Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) by ItzWilly(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2021
Egoat:
Return to your romance section. Where you belong. Good morning.

you wey carry politics for your big head...good aftanoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland News & Gossips / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.