Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. (22017 Views)

Let's Discuss Microsoft Surface Duo / Realme Phones - Let's Discuss / Data Usage Thread ; Let's See Your Data Usage For The Month Of May ➜➜ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Wealthier: 3:16am On Feb 11, 2021
Please who has review for we that can only afford low budget smart watch.. sad

I saw this and I'd love to get one.

Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by aieromon(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2021
Wealthier:
Please who has review for we that can only afford low budget smart watch.. sad

I saw this and I'd love to get one.

Abort mission. It won't meet your expectations.

7 Likes

Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Masterdazhem: 3:31am On Feb 23, 2021
Anyone with a full android enabled smartwatch for sale? (I mean it can install and run apps)
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by damuseron(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Can anyone share the Huawei GT2 Pro experience, am thinking of switching to one. Thanks.
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Lexusgs430: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
damuseron:
Can anyone share the Huawei GT2 Pro experience, am thinking of switching to one. Thanks.

No point awaiting experience..... If you can cope without wear os....... Buy it now.........
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Lexusgs430: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Masterdazhem:
Anyone with a full android enabled smartwatch for sale? (I mean it can install and run apps)

I have a kospet smartwatch, cannot remember model..... It runs pure Android + sim card enabled.........

1 Like

Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by damuseron(m): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:

No point awaiting experience..... If you can cope without wear os....... Buy it now.........

Okay, thanks
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Lexusgs430: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
damuseron:

Okay, thanks

The battery on this Kirin devices, nah die....... Probably the only proper smartwatch, that can last 14 days plus.......
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by damuseron(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:

The battery on this Kirin devices, nah die....... Probably the only proper smartwatch, that can last 14 days plus.......

Wow! I guess I better grab the deal I have in front of me then.
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Masterdazhem: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I have a kospet smartwatch, cannot remember model..... It runs pure Android + sim card enabled.........
Ok chief I'll contact you on whatsapp
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by fibonacci2526: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Brand new Huawei watch GT 2 pro available for sale. Price is 120k

Call/contact; 08038003851
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by fibonacci2526: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
fibonacci2526:
Brand new Huawei watch GT 2 pro available for sale. Price is 120k

Call/contact; 08038003851

Available
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by fxtree: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2021
Honor band 6. One of the best fitness trackers in the market with about 14 day of battery life

in addition to the watch you will be getting an extra band( with the full setup kit) and an extra screen protector.

Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by realone1917(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hey guys, Oraimo S watch or m.i band 5 or 6?
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Nameflow(m): 1:02am On Sep 26, 2021
co ask
realone1917:
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by callydon(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2021
Guys, any good watch with a budget of 25k - 30k?
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Waffarianman(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2021
realone1917:

Am using Oraimo wrist watch 16 make sense. Try get it E get Y
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by callydon(m): 4:36am On Oct 08, 2021
Guys anybody here know about this colmi p12? Is it a good watch?
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
I'm not happy with Jumia, I ordered goods from them which a smartwatch is one of them, they sent me this smartwatch and it's not the one I ordered, I'm done with Jumia.

I will give it out and get a new one from a physical store, the screen size is small for me, I don't really like small watches.

This is a H55 smartwatch, whereas I ordered for an Iwo 13 pro latest version. angry

Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Wanbissaka: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nuttella:
I'm not happy with Jumia, I ordered goods from them which a smartwatch is one of them, they sent me this smartwatch and it's not the one I ordered, I'm done with Jumia.

I will give it out and get a new one from a physical store, the screen size is small for me, I don't really like small watches.

This is a H55 smartwatch, whereas I ordered for an Iwo 13 pro latest version. angry
giveaway eh?

Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wanbissaka:
giveaway eh?
I just got it from jumia this week after it took almost two weeks to reach where I base. They called me asking me if I want to return it cause I sent an angry review about the watch, I told them I have already discarded the carton. It's functioning well, it has Siri, it shows my WhatsApp message, it shows my contacts and answers call, it can play music and have sports but I don't like the screen size, I love big watches.

I have already promised to give it to someone. Sorry wink

Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Wanbissaka: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nuttella:
I just got it from jumia this week after it took almost two weeks to reach where I base. They called me asking me if I want to return it cause I sent an angry review about the watch, I told them I have already discarded the carton. It's functioning well, it has Siri, it shows my WhatsApp message, it shows my contacts and answers call, it can play music and have sports but I don't like the screen size, I love big watches.

I have already promised to give it to someone. Sorry wink
enjoy
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Daechel21: 7:22am On May 25, 2022
You most probably won't see any good smartwatch from Jumia.

The product photos there would be appealing but when you purchase the product, you see something different.

I advise you go for this watch below. I've been using it for sometime and it's great. It does ALMOST all the functions in an iwatch, for example;

It helps you make and receive phone calls efficiently.

You have the freedom to choose your photo as the wallpaper, although it comes with a default 12 different wallpapers.

Comes with a built in Find My Device feature.

Change the current song playing on your mobile phone through this smartwatch, so now you do not have to pull your mobile phone out of your pocket.

Receive text messages from your favourite social media apps and default phone message app.

It comes with calendar, call logs, phonebook and calculator apps. It also has Bluetooth which helps you in the connection between the smartwatch and your mobile phone. The connection is fast and easy.

This watch is fully compatible with both IOS and Android (TESTED BY US).

The price range is from #10,000 to #15,000

1 Like

Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Daechel21: 7:27am On May 25, 2022
Ebukamatth:
My budget is 8k
Which one can I get

I have one for you smiley
Look below

If you need a video of the product, contact me (contact in signature below)

1 Like

Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by frankmoney(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Daechel21:
You most probably won't see any good smartwatch from Jumia.

The product photos there would be appealing but when you purchase the product, you see something different.

I advise you go for this watch below. I've been using it for sometime and it's great. It does ALMOST all the functions in an iwatch, for example;

It helps you make and receive phone calls efficiently.

You have the freedom to choose your photo as the wallpaper, although it comes with a default 12 different wallpapers.

Comes with a built in Find My Device feature.

Change the current song playing on your mobile phone through this smartwatch, so now you do not have to pull your mobile phone out of your pocket.

Receive text messages from your favourite social media apps and default phone message app.

It comes with calendar, call logs, phonebook and calculator apps. It also has Bluetooth which helps you in the connection between the smartwatch and your mobile phone. The connection is fast and easy.

This watch is fully compatible with both IOS and Android (TESTED BY US).

The price range is from #10,000 to #15,000
do you ship to pH
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by frankmoney(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Daechel21:

I have one for you smiley
Look below

If you need a video of the product, contact me (contact in signature below)
I'm interested in this
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by lilbarracuda(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Can I get a universal smart watch charger??
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Dopestmystique(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hi, does anyone know where I can get the Lokmat Attack 3?
Also, any reviews on it? I saw some comments online that the operating system stopped working after about a month. Is there any fix for this?
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Marlodah(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Omo just seeing this thread and mehn you're doing well and thank you for the eye opener... I think lemfo watches is very good with the little information and video i was able to watch, i will definitely by one by next week. But that lemfo lm12 is mad i swear i need it God!!!
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by Marlodah(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Boss how much is it
Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by callydon(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Guys please why knows about this brand, and this watch in particular?

Re: SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. by aieromon(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2022
callydon:
Guys please why knows about this brand, and this watch in particular?

aieromon:
Be careful with the low budget models. You might not get full value for a smartwatch at the end of the day.

Nice thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Long Do You Use A Phone Before Getting A New One? / How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / Etisalat PAYG Data Plan Has Been Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.