Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ (26332 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo / Obaseki Redeploys Osayande Aisagbon For Not Providing Kolanut At Oba's Palace / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by vicdom(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo State has again suffered a major setback, as chieftain of the party in Ward 9, Okokhuo, Ovia North East Local Government Area, Mr. Frank Osayande, led over 3, 000 other members of the APC to defect to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), declaring their support for the reelection bid of Governor Godwin Obaseki.

Osayande and the other APC members were received by the Chairman, Edo State PDP Campaign Council, Chief Dan Orbih, during the reelection campaign rally of the PDP candidate, Obaseki, in the ward.

The chieftain listed the landmark achievements of the Obaseki-led administration across all sectors of the state as the reason behind the decision to join the PDP, promising to rally more supporters to ensure the governor’s victory in the September 19, 2020 gubernatorial poll in the state.

“I have decided to join the PDP because the governor is doing well for the people, though there are enemies of the state against him.

“I told my members right from day one that anywhere Obaseki goes, we will all go. I can’t remain in an empty party, the APC.
“So, it is on this note that I decided to join the PDP with over 3,000 others so that we will be able to deliver the governor in Okokhuo Ward 9”, he said.

Receiving the defectors, Chief Orbih thanked them for their decision and urged them to support the governor in the fight against the godfather to enable him work more for Edo people.

“He has fought the battle of godfathers so that Edo can move forward. He will continue to fight godfatherism. Pensioners are now getting their pay regularly and our teachers are no longer going on strike.

“APC is worried about the popularity of Obaseki; I have to commend the Benin Chamber of Commerce for denying the endorsement of the APC candidate, Osagie Ize-Iyamu”, Orbih said.

On his part, Obaseki assured the people of massive turnaround in infrastructural development if reelected for a second term.

“There is so much wealth in this region but I still can’t understand why our people are still poor. It is because the previous administration failed. I will prioritize agriculture.

“We are going to partner with our traditional rulers to take advantage of our fertile land. As long as we continue to have godfathers, the state will not move forward.

“So, join hands with me to put an end to godfatherism in our state; on the 19th of September come out and vote; stay back to protect your votes and if you are not of age, encourage your parents to vote for the PDP”, Obaseki said.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-chieftain-osayande-defects-to-pdp-with-3000-members-in-ovia-north-east%e2%80%8e/

12 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by SLAP44: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
But, did APC think we will close our eyes and vote for Oshiomole the godfather so he can use our money to service Lara in his retirement?

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by IamWonderful: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Inconsequential, his name doesn't ring a bell

23 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by yomi96(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
[s]
IamWonderful:
[/s]pains. Edo no be lagos. The acid thrower has been rejected. Say no to godfatherism. Meanwhile 4+4

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by movieddl: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
If only Obaseki was governor in lagos instead of Ambode. By now, Tinubu would have relocated to his village

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by obonujoker(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mhen... Of a truth... Edo no be Lagos grin

Of a truth, we in Lagos would have voted out Tinubu's stooges because he's not supposed to be ruling over a city with great intellectuals, however we can't let a certain people yab us from every sphere...

Hence, we would continue to be in servitude to Tinubu even if he strangles us with Tax and little little egunje grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by Akacollins7: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
I said something last time, even all those that decamp to APC from PDP will return. Watch what will happen in the next few weeks

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by yomi96(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
who sabi you? Supporter of yam eaters. Lalasticlala

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by athaboi(f): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Game over for pastor

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by jericco1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
The end justify the means
Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by CalabarPikin: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Oshomole right now

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by sammysneh(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hmm, Good for them but we already know Apc will still win..

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by Kinaman: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
angry
Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by Baawaa(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
H
Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by Coronavirus84: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Edo state no be Lagos oooooooooo

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by Imustreturn(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Boom

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by Xucxex1997: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nigerian politics is very interesting
I wonder what will be going on in oshoimole's mind right now
E dey sweet my belle

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by obembet(f): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Op! who count them?

5 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
I will rather vote for Bubu's third tenure than vote for the Iragbiji born politician undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by blinking001(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Anything that will strengthen the democratic processes of our darling nation is welcomed. Let the best candidate win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by mamotalk: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
is a goal.

3 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by blinking001(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
CalabarPikin:
Haa
Space bookers association of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Which kind "gif" be this grin grin grin grin

@ image below

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by MADRINAkay(f): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
kiss
Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by Slawormir: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by Mokason28: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
The guy above me has nothing to say tongue
Very good Edo no be Lagos... the whole south south is PDP and it will remain like that forever and ever IJN amen

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by Deborah98(f): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
shocked
Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by 4four(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
I am here to c those 3k followers

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by Villain7: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Whoever is advising Pastor Ize is just deceiving him. He was humiliated by Osho last time, what make him think the same Osho will deliver him? This is real bad for him. Let him just do the biggest shock by pulling out from the guber race.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by SoftP(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Those who knew how Edo state was during the day’s of Agberos wouldn’t ever pray for their return.

Majority of us praying for the return of Obaseki aren’t politicians, we just wish the best for our dear State.

Those Touts celebrates billions for oppressing the less privileged’
Our God is not asleep

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Obazee Requests Over N2 Billion From CBN Governor, Officials Concerned / Nigeria Must Restructure — Bola Tinubu / Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.