Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? (49238 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Timagex(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I came to mark register cheesy cheesy... Anu!!! Present ma cheesy cheesy grin
. Anu, Where is your assignment?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
asanwafo:
The question should have been: have u bleeped someone u met in social media?
Which I did
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by fatymore(f): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes...i met my husband to be on Facebook in 2012 grin

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
val4sure:
Yes, I mate a girl on tinder, but it was a disaster
On the first week that we meet, let's say on Saturday, then the next week monday she don start dey bill me.

On monday she asked for 15k for her hair, I told her make she chill nah, we just started 2 days ago. Then 2 days Time she billed me again of 10k, that she need transport to work. I just weak.

I told her we never reach 1 week ooo, then the next day she requested for recharge card which I sacrificed and send to her. After sending the card in the morning, for night she billed me another 10k for feeding money.

I decide to ask her what happened to her former relationship, she said the guy she dated last, broke up with her within 3 weeks of starting the relationship. Then was when I noticed why the guy man run, I have to take to heels.
You go date runs girl grin

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
AfroKnight:
grin grin

Yes. Let’s say I‘ve dated a couple or so. Nice girls.

Dated one online and broke up with her before we even met in person. Tall fine chick. We’re still friends on Facebook even though I met her on 2go.

I met one of my worst nightmares on the same 2go. That app nearly turned me into something else. I spent time on that app trying to reach Ultimate. grin

Met a couple others on NL and twitter.

Online dating is exciting when you have time. Not when you’re thinking of bills and deadlines.

Exactly and that is y girls enjoy it more than guys.. I even noticed that girls also post pic of someone more beautiful. And when u see her real life Ur moral go fall.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
fatymore:
Yes...i met my husband to be on Facebook in 2012 grin
2012? Yet you've been claiming to be single and searching all these while? There is God oh

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Bizzysmitty(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
I would love to try it some day, but I am damn scared of that shit. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Zoey95: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
I met my wife on a whatsapp naughty group chat......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by UDUJ(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
val4sure:
Yes, I meet a girl on tinder, but it was a disaster.
On the first week that we meet, let's say we meet on Saturday, then the next week monday she don start dey bill me.

On monday she asked for 15k for her hair, I told her make she chill nah, we just started 2 days ago. Then 2 days Time she billed me again of 10k, that she need transport to work. I just weak.

I told her we never reach 1 week ooo, then the next day she requested for recharge card which I sacrificed and send to her. After sending the card in the morning, for night she billed me another 10k for feeding money.

I decide to ask her what happened to her former relationship, she said the guy she dated last, broke up with her within 3 weeks of starting the relationship. That was when I noticed why the guy man run, I have to take to my heels.

lwkmd cheesy grin cheesy

Funniest shit I have read all day. Thanks for this grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by sylve11: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
udoekere:

There is this girl I met on FB we started chatting and gradually fell in love with each other though the relationship didn't last because she was still having an affair with her ex

grin cool
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Can't remember
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by culf: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
fati2001:
let me sit-down

you go like gist ehhh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by guru03(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
I met my ex on Facebook, we started till we had introduction, about to go and pay for bride price then had a genotype test and we all AS that's how we parted ways.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by LadyShadow(f): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes, facebook.... Married and happy.
Meeting online is almost the sane as meeting physically for the first time...

You learn new things and you get to go out on a couple of dates..

Same thing ni online and offline, you must sha meet somewhere along the line....

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lol cheesy cheesy.. HV forgotten it at home grin
Timagex:
. Anu, Where is your assignment?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Telegram234(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
fati2001:
let me sit-down
smileyto read lies.....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by seunny4lif(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
I have only met 2 girls through Social media
One only lasted 2 weeks while the other became my friend later girlfriend later wife through FB.
The best ever thing to happened to me
Not only did she support me financially but helps almost
We shared the wedding budget by 50:50
Yes 50:50
We have been married for 3 years and counting

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by wunmi590(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
udoekere:
I have heard stories of people getting intimate through social media and even here on nairaland.
so have you ever dated someone you met on social media?.

Share your experience?

There is this girl I met on FB we started chatting and gradually fell in love with each other though the relationship didn't last because she was still having an affair with her ex

Yes, I have, we got hooked up via Yahoo messenger then, we dated for like 4years, it was actually a distance relationship, though Lagos to Lagos but mainland and island.

She was the one I was supposed to marry, we both got admission in different school and that was our separation.

Luckily for me, I got myself hooked up with an angel (my wife and we are happily married now).

Though she also got married last year November while mine was July this year due to COVID-19.

Before we both got married we used to see each other, take each other out and have nice time (But no sex and kiss) just to bond and when she finally got married I blocked her and deleted her number after wishing her success and that was all.

I don't like having married women whom we are close as my contact.

An idle mind is the devils workshop. cool

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
fatymore:

Monitoring spirit wink

We started dating few years ago
So you're no longer single and searching now eh!! Because I been wan apply wink
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Karlifate: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
boujeeassnigga:
Wait u mean there are geniune females on this platform? I thought all the female monikers are just guys pretending to be girls

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
madridguy:
Yes, met my girlfriend right here on nairaland. I would have love to mention her moniker but for privacy reason. I pray God Almighty perfect our way, I will open a thread here to thank the owner of this platform.
i take God beg dont mention her moniker..too many killjoy characters here cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Chatflick(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Finnestgreat: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
asanwafo:
The question should have been: have u bleeped someone u met in social media?
oshey bleeper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by pathinv: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
I met my lovely wife on 2go and she is still under my roof nursing my two lovely kids till today. Although it was pretty rough sometimes but at last we worked it out 2gether.

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Sweetnesstwins: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes, we are married now, met on Facebook in September, got married in February the following year, we are married close to four years now.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by TemmyT002(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
udoekere:
I have heard stories of people getting intimate through social media and even here on nairaland.
so have you ever dated someone you met on social media?.

Share your experience?

We dated for five years. No sex. After five years, I checked her phone for the first time.
Perhaps, Pastor Adeboye was right about marrying someone you met online

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
fatymore:

Lol cry
No try me oh! Na because of you I convert to Islam. My new name is Abdusalam cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by tunamenga(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
I've dated a few and I can say they are good enough

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Finnestgreat: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Just passing by

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer / Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. / My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.