Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? (49200 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by klawaaa: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
val4sure:
Yes, I meet a girl on tinder, but it was a disaster.
On the first week that we meet, let's say we meet on Saturday, then the next week monday she don start dey bill me.

On monday she asked for 15k for her hair, I told her make she chill nah, we just started 2 days ago. Then 2 days Time she billed me again of 10k, that she need transport to work. I just weak.

I told her we never reach 1 week ooo, then the next day she requested for recharge card which I sacrificed and send to her. After sending the card in the morning, for night she billed me another 10k for feeding money.

I decide to ask her what happened to her former relationship, she said the guy she dated last broke up with her within 3 weeks of starting the relationship. That was when I noticed why the guy man run, I have to take to my heels.
of all places na tinder u go dey meet girl cheesy.guys wey dey hook up with girls from tinder and 2go with the intention of relationship are trying.na runzgirl dey frequent those apparatus.u dont see a normal girl dere.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Abujaexpress: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
udoekere:
I have heard stories of people getting intimate through social media and even here on nairaland.
so have you ever dated someone you met on social media?.

Share your experience?

There is this girl I met on FB we started chatting and gradually fell in love with each other though the relationship didn't last because she was still having an affair with her ex
I am even married to my wife, whom met on Facebook. It has been a union of glory with three beautiful kids

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by fati2001(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
sparko1:

90% ARE GUYS, ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT MAKE MUCH NOISE, AND ABOUT 5% ARE EITHER SHORT OR UGLY!

OF THE REMAINING 5%, 4% ARE SLAY QUEEN, JUST LOOKING FOR RECHARGE CARDS, I DON’T HAVE FOOD STUFF, MY RENT HAVE EXPIRED, MY MOM/DAD IS SICK, I HAVE NOT EATEN.

The 1% that are reasonable have boyfriends already, my advice don’t waste your time except you just want to take a swim and get out.
nah dem dy make misbehave pass! empty trollers.

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Bimpe29: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
No and it expected not to be.
Social media is fictional, opaque and relatively unreliable.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by dassylegend(f): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sure
I met Mine on hitwe. We've been together for over 4 years now, marriage will be 3 years in November.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by StreetFight: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
udoekere:

You dated her on 2go and broke up on Facebook?
Chai like...

Just as Baba Adeboye said. Daddy G.O., I salute you sir.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
lefulefu:
long time cheesy
well u cant expect a matured lady to be still playing around nau cheesy.dats the time for her to get a husband but then the mistake many ladies dey make in their youth is that a guy wey dey serious with them and is a potential husband for them they will be using such a guy as maga.so wen d lady don use all the guys as maga as she is now of age and she will now be desperate cheesy.
My brother the thing tire me oh! And the funny thing be say the babe senior me with complete 8yrs oh! 8 good yrs oh! Come dey pressure me for marriage. Na why I come rey fear to go meet her oh! Local man cannot can biko

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Barbienice(f): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes and we got married.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
dassylegend:
Sure
I met Mine on hitwe. We've been together for over 4 years now, marriage will be 3 years in November.
Nice lip. How good are you with bj
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by bizhop01: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
I never say hello to any Nigeria little mind girls before in social media, absolutely no time.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by dmgr(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bornfool:
Waiting for righteousness89 to say spirituality behind dis post

this got me

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
fati2001:
let me sit-down
Make I join you abeg, legs don dey pain me !

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Charlezs(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sometime in May this year I became friends with a girl from a group I belong to on Facebook, we started talking, I told her I'm not ready for a relationship she was ok with it but as time passed, she started catching feelings. she is from Anambra but lives in Yola while I'm from Anambra but stays in Lagos. As time passed by she was all about our meeting, I made it clear that I cant't come to Yola to see her, I told her if she can, let her come to Lagos. So fast forward to June when my cousin's wedding was to hold in Enugu so I inform her I will be traveling to the east for the wedding. I had to travel to the east during the inter state lockdown. So she saw it as on opportunity for us to meet so she traveled down also from Yola to Anambra. Eventually we met after the wedding in Awka spent two days with her then left for Lagos. She is very fine and curvy, after we met she hasn't given a break at all always calling. I never asked her out but she already assumes that we are dating, now I feel choked by the whole thing and I warn her about too much calls and how it always gets me bored of the person. I feel pity for her cause if I call it off now , it will look as if it's because I have already had s3x with her, but the truth is right now I don't feel the whole relationship abi situationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
My brother the thing tire me oh! And the funny thing be say the babe senior me with complete 8yrs oh! 8 good yrs oh! Come dey pressure me for marriage. Na why I come rey fear to go meet her oh! Local man cannot can biko
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Halcyon123(f): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Met boo on Facebook way back 2011 and happily married to him.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Harkinsoji(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
I can see people mentioning nairaland, wait is it the same one I am coming every day or what ??
God when
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Lady16(f): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes but we are no more together,he can lie for Africa

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by fatymore(f): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Austineva:
grin grin. U will soon form another lie
lol... grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Desmo240(f): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes, I met my 1st ex on 2go and it lasted for 3years, broke up the relationship cos he stopped been loyal cos of distance and wasn't treating me right.
Met my last ex on Facebook and it lasted for a year, we've already taken it to another level then I found out the foundation was built on lies (he was married with a child which he swore with his mum's life that he wasn't married nor had a child)

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by fati2001(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
PraiseGodNoTime:

shybi dis one go do you?

grin
PraiseGodNoTime:

shybi dis one go do you?

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Austineva(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
I have met very many of them and its most likely that am going to get married to one of them. Social media sweet die grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by cutieBR(f): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
grin grin grin
val4sure:
Yes, I meet a girl on tinder, but it was a disaster.
On the first week that we meet, let's say we meet on Saturday, then the next week monday she don start dey bill me.

On monday she asked for 15k for her hair, I told her make she chill nah, we just started 2 days ago. Then 2 days Time she billed me again of 10k, that she need transport to work. I just weak.

I told her we never reach 1 week ooo, then the next day she requested for recharge card which I sacrificed and send to her. After sending the card in the morning, for night she billed me another 10k for feeding money.

I decide to ask her what happened to her former relationship, she said the guy she dated last broke up with her within 3 weeks of starting the relationship. That was when I noticed why the guy man run, I have to take to my heels.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by silverstar007: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tried my shot on eDating on IG via a relationship platform. I was desperate to settle down. Few minutes into listing the ad, numerous ladies called me. I guess stating my profession wasn't a good omen as it attracted many ladies who mainly fell for my profession. Even ladies outside Nigeria called and chatted me up.

I followed up with two.... One, a banker, accidentally live behind my street. We met and gisted for long and was looking forward to seeing her again. Another, I thought I would have a fling with right from our freaky chat seem serious and I went for her. Pretty cute babe. She dribbled me several times. We scheduled meeting, but I guess she was scared. We eventually met in person. I loved what and all I saw. Face, booz, behind, and civil servant work due to plenty time on her table. She was totally independent lady. I once slept at her place to catch up with an early flight. No sex!!! I noticed differences between which I saw as early red flag from my toxic relationship experience. She gave me reasons to worry. She was cool with me. But my spirit wasn't settled. I had my worries, but I kept the struggle until the final straw the broke the camel back. I ended the relationship with uttering a word. Just kept my distance until I was healed. I had fell for her!!!

My mistakes.
Be real with anyone. Put your foot on ground. People pretend especially ladies to get into marriage. I ran! Once beaten. Don't blame me. I have had my fair share of toxic relationship, so I can smell foul from distance.

Don't be carried away by beauty, money, profession. Any of these things can fade off any time. Let God take charge!

Put God first before any criteria you have set. God knows what is best for us. What god gives is best for us. What we want may possibly kill us.

Stop playing games. Stop chopping from one lady to another.

Focus on building a brighter and better future. Wedding ceremonies is a not a necessity. Coronavirus has made this obvious to anyone who has ears and eyes.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Austineva(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
fatymore:
lol... grin
let's be friends. Hope u won't mind?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Emmanuelolu1000: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lol reading comments. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by obicmag(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
I and my beloved wife dated on yahoo chart. we took it to the next level on face book. Finally it ended up in marriage. It was a sweet experience.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by chima47(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
No, l will Never.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Charlezs(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
fatymore:

You must date her oooo...the sex was not sweet abi
��� It was very hot, but it's not about the s3x. I guess it's because I kinda entered the relationship outta pity, cause I wasn't ready for a relationship and now I can't make it time for her the way she wants it.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by chima47(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
No and l will Never.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
Met my wife on 2go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Top 5 Ways To Stop Masturbation / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.