Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? (49259 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Twice27(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Met my girl on facebook.. Lasted 3years.
Still miss my Candies.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by angelfallz(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Charlezs:
Sometime in May this year I became friends with a girl from a group I belong to on Facebook, we started talking, I told her I'm not ready for a relationship she was ok with it but as time passed, she started catching feelings. she is from Anambra but lives in Yola while I'm from Anambra but stays in Lagos. As time passed by she was all about our meeting, I made it clear that I cant't come to Yola to see her, I told her if she can, let her come to Lagos. So fast forward to June when my cousin's wedding was to hold in Enugu so I inform her I will be traveling to the east for the wedding. I had to travel to the east during the inter state lockdown. So she saw it as on opportunity for us to meet so she traveled down also from Yola to Anambra. Eventually we met after the wedding in Awka spent two days with her then left for Lagos. She is very fine and curvy, after we met she hasn't given a break at all always calling. I never asked her out but she already assumes that we are dating, now I feel choked by the whole thing and I warn her about too much calls and how it always gets me bored of the person. I feel pity for her cause if I call it off now , it will look as if it's because I have already had s3x with her, but the truth is right now I don't feel the whole relationship abi situationship.

She was a virgin when you had sex with her?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
lefulefu:
yea.sept 1 will make it 1yr i have been here and no be dominica republic but commonwealth of dominica.dominica republic is thirty minutes away from here if u use ferry though.
Oh my guy. Visa free to USA eeh??
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
How do others do smiley
AdebayoHOD:

I like that , and even love the name “Anuoluwapo”. Hope you’re not like others wink
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Olude193: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Emperor4tune:
i rather find love in real life than over cyber space,if u no how foolish & irresponsible it sounds telling an elderly may be ur parent that u have found a wife on facebook you will think twice

Won tun de o
undecided undecided

All you need to say is you met through a mutual friend finish

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Olude193: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
akaza90:
I met my own on 2go, omo I finish my money on sending her card then, as a mugu Wey I b nah. I go tell her to be praying for me , love eeh no be small thing cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided undecided cry cry

Loool
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Klass99(f): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by 8stargeneral: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
plenty.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Charlezs(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
angelfallz:

She was a virgin when you had sex with her?
Not at all. But her last relationship ended in tears. So to her I'm the "bounce back" guy. So now you see things I'm trying to avoid. She might be devastated if I leave her also.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Oh my guy. Visa free to USA eeh??
no u will still do visa if its either canada or US but it wont demanding as u going there as med graduate student.Before in the not so few past when you wan do ur clinicals here u could do the clinicals in the US but some nigerians amongst the students based on who we be wen they get into the US to do their clinicals they will abscond and abandon their course.But there some european countries here u could visit without visa.There is a particular mountain here if u climb am u go dey sight France for afar.France is very close here and many french tourists dey visit here all the time.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Olude193: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
guru03:
I met my ex on Facebook, we started till we had introduction, about to go and pay for bride price then had a genotype test and we all AS that's how we parted ways.

Sad

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Matam(f): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
I met one on Naija planet, still steady, tomorrow is pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Minesbetter(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Well I am a living witness to that. we met on Facebook 2017, and the relationship is still alive and healthy.
She is my first Love, and I can't trade her for anything/anybody in the world. she is my pearl. .. but I'm not God...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by angelfallz(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Charlezs:

Not at all. But her last relationship ended in tears. So to her I'm the "bounce back" guy. So now you see things I'm trying to avoid. She might be devastated if I leave her also.

Run!!!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Godian45(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
shamsin6300:

Not intentionally anyway.
We are just like lovebirds even though is a distant relationship.
It happens when she got admission to study Pharmacy @ Abu Zaria, she started to act weird, just like cameleon, I endure sha, fast to her second year, everything become visible for eye to see. I have no choice than to let go, she still look forward to me for many things such as advice and to aid her out on something.
which lady is that cos that's my school and department
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Emperor4tune:
i rather find love in real life than over cyber space,if u no how foolish & irresponsible it sounds telling an elderly may be ur parent that u have found a wife on facebook you will think twice
Well you dont have to mention it, I felt the same way too. We just told our parents we met somewhere in lag, no time for plenty stories.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by larryking540: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
TemmyT002:

We dated for five years. No sex. After five years, I checked her phone for the first time.
Perhaps, Pastor Adeboye was right about marrying someone you met online
and wat did you see
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Wettoid123: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
plenty!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by letitrainnow(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chaiii
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by angelfallz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
To all those who met their spouse on SM I wish them all the best. Although I can't help but notice that many of them met on SM back when there was little to no toxicity on SM. Back when people were truly innocent in their use of SM.
The days of 2go, Yahoo messenger, Facebook of 2011 were a really long time ago. Things have changed on SM sadly.

Social media dating is not for me anyway, but I'm a guy that believes in "never say never" smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Charlezs(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
angelfallz:

Run!!!
grin cheesy grin... Baba said I should run. How do I run without hurting feelings ? Cause of tomorrow I fit need urgent 1 round.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by udoekere: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
pcguru1:

Yes i did and it turned out well.
Wow! Well I want to ask you this..
I want to go into web development but I don't know how to start....I mean where do I download the JavaScript and python materials that will be used for the coding.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Adegunle4(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes o...
And now, we’re married with a kid �

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by larryking540: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
A305:
she's really that intelligent? What's her IG handle so I confirm.

na so una take day collect people woman ,una never meet una waterlop
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Dagz007(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Mine is always a disaster.. it has never worked for me. I choose not to take it serious anymore

Permit me to give you some prayer points that would work.. chat me up on 08108165605
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Not exactly unless they are mutual friends to sm1 I personally know bt made a few good frnds.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by dingbang(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dont even know the kyn shakara that uyaiincomparabl, khia and StacyO are forming sef cry
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by SexytorresE(f): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Now see grin
AdebayoHOD:

Check ur inbox wink
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by 3phase(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Met my wife through facebook and now am a father...ALLIAMDULILLAI

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes o I met my husband on facebook year 2012,we dated for 2yrs and married On November 2014.
It has been sweet journey all the way. I bless the day I received that facebook inbox message.
God has blessed us with 2 handsome boy and a princess.
I bless God for blessing me with such a very good man and may our union continue to flourish till old age in Jesus name Amen.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by larryking540: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Klass99:

Poco every time I see you write this, I am like, I hope one of these good people she talks about are not some of the same people who start smear campaigns against her here.

I also hope they haven't shared personal stuff about you to other NLanders who come here to troll you with their nastiness. Before you bite my head hear me out........

I learnt there's a male user here who is fond of befriending female users on NL and offline. He gets to know personal stuff about his female friends, then runs his mouth like a broken dam about them.

So what he does is this, he befriends you finds out stuff about you, then shares it with me. He befriends Ariza and tells Ariza stuff about me and you........and continues his vicious cycle of gossip.

So, if for example you see me dragging Ariza and dropping details of her private/personal life in a malicious way to hurt her, you can guess where it's coming.

He knows a lot about the marriage of one married woman here and has shared that intel as well. grin

I just have reservations that's all.
really
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by damosky12(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Charlezs:

Bro I didn't initiate our meeting, when I told her I was going to the east, I never had it in mind that she will risk traveling from Adamawa to Anambra during ban for inter state movement. Until she told informed 2 days to the wedding that she has already booked her ticket. Real matters

Trust me, it's very hard for anyone to think otherwise. The fact that you had sex with her spoilt things.

Calling it off now would mean only one thing - you played and took advantage of her. It's like you've got what you wanted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) / Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.