Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public (858 Views)

IPOB: Nigeria Army In A Shoot Out With Biafra ARMY Convoy Heading To Stop Anambr / Ipob:nigeria Army Caution Soldiers To Wear Mufty / Soldiers Should Wear Mufti To Avoid Police Attack – Gen. Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by Earlystar698(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nigerian Army Cautions Soldiers Over Alleged Killings Of DSS Operatives By IPOB Members, Directs Them To Wear Mufti In Public

In an internal signal dispatched to different formations and unit commanders, the Nigerian Army asked all troops to be at alert and avoid individual movement in uniforms outside the barracks.

Following the alleged killings of two operatives of the Department of State Services by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra in Enugu State, Nigerian Army authority has directed troops on internal security duties to be cautious in their dealings with members of the public.

SaharaReporters had on Sunday reported how a team of security operatives clashed with Biafra agitators at Emene in Enugu.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/26/nigerian-army-cautions-soldiers-over-alleged-killings-dss-operatives-ipob-members-directs
Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by realstars: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Now They Will Force The Armless Ipob To Take Arms Against Their Tumentors.
Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
nigeria is now finished they only pick stick and they are now shaking when they pick guns they will not stand only referendum will save me and you

1 Like

Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by helinues: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Would rather wait for credible source.
Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by donphilopus: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
cefezyA:
nigeria is now finished they only pick stick and they are now shaking when they pick guns they will not stand only referendum will save me and you

They're only trynna avoid senseless killings bro. You should commend the army rather. You guys will still be the ones crying if the army retaliate should IPOB kill any soldier.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by IamWonderful: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
The Nigeria army don't want Human right blackmail
Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
donphilopus:

They're only trynna avoid senseless killings bro. You should commend the army rather. You guys will still be the ones crying if the army retaliate should IPOB kill any soldier.
what of those they have been killing before the ones nigeria army killed in aba were they sense killing ipob only killed two they are pulling of their uniform

why we they commend the army? for not puting their uniform in public place
i like this not next time i carry olosho come joint them carry there usless uniform come they drag olosho with me

4 Likes

Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by EzeYezzuz: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
D Fear of IPOB is the beginning of wisdom grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
donphilopus:

How I wish you can say the same when it comes to Bokoharam, bandits, Fulani herdsmen

What more could be daring as carrying sophisticated guns in broad daylight

Don't tell me that the Nigerian Army are cowards undecided

Why can't they face those people

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by Magicians: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
realstars:
Now They Will Force The Armless Ipob To Take Arms Against Their Tumentors.
They should take up the arms so fools like you can quit typing foolish n senseless msg like this.
Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by Magicians: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
I agree with you totally. Boko haram ain't loud but bold unlike the cowards with loud noise from Alaigbo but can not bite. Imagine recruits killing them like dogs.?! Tufiakwa !
Wiseandtrue:

How I wish you can say the same when it comes to Bokoharam, bandits, Fulani herdsmen

What more could be daring as carrying sophisticated guns in broad daylight

Don't tell me that the Nigerian Army are cowards undecided

Why can't they face those people

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
We no longer make much noise on this issue, but whether on or off uniform as them price our market they will buy. I don't think anyone is after the army or anyone.

And let me inform those who have been tracing me that we're actually aware of their hovering around my office. DSS, SARS and IG Special Task Force grin You saw me and I'm sure you now know I'm not a criminal. I'm an IPOB and Nwa Chineke, we're not intimidated even before our enemies.
Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Magicians:
I agree with you totally. Boko haram ain't loud but bold unlike the cowards with loud noise from Alaigbo but can not bite. Imagine recruits killing them like dogs.?! Tufiakwa !
Let them use your blood to form bullet and let's see if you will still think of them as cool and bold undecided

Bokoharam members will still come online and be defending their murderous act undecided

Away with you!

Phew
Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by realstars: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Magicians:

They should take up the arms so fools like you can quit typing foolish n senseless msg like this.
I Had Never Recognise You As A Big Fool. So You Are A Fulani Fool? Cow Brain Is Controling You Fool,
A Vary Big Fool From A Family Of Fools.

Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by GamalNasser: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Fulani and Bokoharam have been killing uniformed men like water in this country and yet Nigeria military never release such warning and two imaginary unknown nameless DSS are killed and now the Army is warning soldiers to make it look like IPOB is very violent.... It's over 72 hours and DSS can't even release the names of the officers that died
Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by hammer8: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
E never start, dem done off uniform.

Such cowards!

Re: IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public by Vyzz: 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

#END SARS:Mesut Ozil Joins Nigeria Youths In Protesting Against Police Brutality / $1.96b Kano-niger Republic Rail Project Has No Economic Impact — Analysts / #endsas# After Looting And Destruction Of Properties, Kwara Gov Declares Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.