Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

{direct Download} Jay-z Blueprint 2: The Gift And The Curse Full. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / {direct Download} Jay-z Blueprint 2: The Gift And The Curse Full. (3831 Views)

Working Download: Jay-z Magna Carta Holy Grail / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 / DOWNLOAD: Jay Sean Ft. Davido - What You Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

{direct Download} Jay-z Blueprint 2: The Gift And The Curse Full. by rubpolint: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Jay-Z Blueprint 2: The Gift and The Curse Album download full songs | Drive direct download Jay-Z Blueprint 2: The Gift and The Curse 2002 release.
The varied subject matter which Hova touches on is equally thrilling. If he's engaging in a deep dialogue with Biggie ("A Dream"wink, questioning the essence of his maturation in regards to relationships ("Excuse Me Miss," "Bleep All Nite"wink, his ever-present societal problems ("I Done It My Way," "Diamond is Forever"wink, or exploring the essence of his life ("Some Where Some Way"wink, sometimes Jay's most depleted topics sound invigoratingly new.

DOWNLOAD LINK -
https://twitter.com/i/events/1298708152276393985

The Blueprint 2: The Gift and the Curse is American artist Jay-Z 's seventh studio album. It was released by Roc-A-Fella Records and Island Def Jam Music Group on 12 November 2002.

West's lyric on the track "The Bounce" marked his very first performance as a rapper on the release by Roc-A-Fella (although the previous year he added an uncredited hook to the "Never Change" of the Blueprint), which was on the sequel to The Blueprint (2001), an album he helped design. Yet that was far from the last since the collaborative album Watch the Throne (2011) was finally released under the label by Jay-Z and West.

Artist: Jay-Z
Album: Blueprint 2: The Gift & The Curse
Year: 2002
Genre: Hip Hop

Track list:

Disc 1

01. A Dream
02. Hovi Baby
03. The Watcher 2
04. ’03 Bonnie & Clyde
05. Excuse Me Miss
06. What They Gonna Do
07.All Around The World
08. Poppin’ Tags
09. Bleep All Nite
10. The Bounce
11. I Did It My Way

Disc 2

12. Diamonds Is Forever
13. Guns & Roses
14. U Don’t Know (Remix)
15. Meet The Parents
16. Some How Some Way
17. Some People Hate
18. Blueprint²
19. Nigga Please
20. 2 Many Hoes
21. As One
22. A Ballad For The Fallen Soldier
23. Show You How
24. Bitches & Sisters
25. What They Gonna Do Part II

(1) (Reply)

Download TOP TANZANIAN BONGO FLAVA SONG MIX RELEASED in 2020 / Do You Create Musical Beats? / Lil Kesh Ft. Enigma - I No Well Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.