Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,480 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

What Do You Call This? (pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Call This? (pictures) (427 Views)

Why Is My Hair Like This (pictures) / This Pictures Has Set The Internet Ablaze / If You Are A Lover Of Coca Cola,then You Must Read This!!!pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Call This? (pictures) by Birdeyeview: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Could it be weed or just a way of been creative.

Re: What Do You Call This? (pictures) by Birdeyeview: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lalasticlala

Re: What Do You Call This? (pictures) by daddytime(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Oyibo no take life too serious my brother.

Na we dey over rigid for everything.

We over serious to make money, over serious to spend am.

No quality enjoyment. Na noise and disorganization we dey regard as enjoyment

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call This? (pictures) by urchcoded(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is what happens when all you are trying to do is not just survive hunger

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call This? (pictures) by Vyzz: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
KingAgroOrganic:
GEECOM TECHNOLOGY is an electrical contracting company servicing Nigeria. We have been providing our customers with the best experience possible using our technological expertise in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

Our electricians bring years of experience to the job. We specialize in Electrical installation and Maintenance, Electrical Service Design, Solar Panel and Inverter Installation and maintenance, Sound system installation and maintenance, CCTV/Satellite Installation and Maintenance. We work with homeowners, new home buyers, designers, general contractors, home builders, real estate agents and investors. Our electricians are timely, courteous, well trained, honest, and work hard to get the job done right the first time.

GEECOM TECHNOLOGY takes pride itself on providing quality, standard warranty, honest and affordable services to our clients. We make sure you know what to expect up front and will never charge you for an estimate. Call us today to discuss your next project.

@GEECOM TECHNOLOGY, Customers satisfaction is our priority. We ensure your experience with us will cause you to tell people about our quality services.

You are a hustler... I respect that.

But if u wan hustle... Do it with honor...

You derailing all the threads bro.

Me I am going to North Korea... To do mine with Kim's statue...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call This? (pictures) by KingAgroOrganic(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Vyzz:

You are a hustler... I respect that.

But if u wan hustle... Do it with honor...

You derailing all the threads bro. ...........................................................

thanks bro I will reduce it, once again thanks alot
Re: What Do You Call This? (pictures) by tunjilomo(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Vyzz:

It's like you don't love yaself.
Re: What Do You Call This? (pictures) by Wolexdey(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wow! This is glamorous... Art is bae

(1) (Reply)

..... .... / Endsars: Money Van Held Down In Traffic In Ondo Town During Protest (see Photos / How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.