Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion (42473 Views)

Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) / Forbes: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Kingpele(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Money mann
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2020
FahBuLous:
Make him just carry the whole $200billion find correct 2odds put am, collect $400billion... Too much sense we not kill me ;DMake him just carry the whole $200billion find correct 2odds put am, collect $400billion... Too much sense we not kill me
grin grin the bookie go even fear sef dem go tell am sorry oga take ur money go find another person grin

7 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by OlawaleBammie: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Even after divorce?

Good abeg forgive me my sin as well na
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by jericco1(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Nigga is worth 78 trillion naira undecided

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by samuelgodson(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2020
cool
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Tetrahedron: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Jones4190(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2020
can we sell this country to him?

6 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Abalado(f): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2020
God ,,I knw you have me in ur list too,,but please make it quick,,,,I need d money urgently baba please,e get one land way I won buy for Abuja,Lagos,PH,let me say through out the 36 states except Bornu state
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by DamnNiggar: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Dammnnn
Nigarrrr
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by ruggedtimi(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2020
Baba
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by prodigyy(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2020
God no go shame us
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- I will surly overtake him in years to come. I need investors to help me to actualize my dream, please if you have money for investment please let's talk, not much amount but 1000 to 5000$ is due for my aspiration.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Nelly4you: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2020
nawa net worth of a full country

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Yankee101: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2020
The first recorded person

E get families and individuals who control oil wells, media and government. Their wealth is never listed
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by ruggedtimi(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2020
Melodriod:
Fada lord ��
One person
guy fit share allocation to 36 states in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by ruggedtimi(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2020
Yankee101:
The first recorded person

E get families and individuals who control oil wells, media and government. Their wealth is never listed
thankgod you mentioned family....As an individual maybe Gaddafi but that's stolen money .
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Swagahyk(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2020
And he doesn't pay tithe, yet. ...

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by ManIzHot: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2020
I learnt Amazon took over most mart during the pandemic, major shopping were done on his platform,
and was buying off major marts due to the fact that they can't survive the economic effect pandemic brought on them, so technically Amazon became like the "only" Mart people can shop from effectively.

And yea, allota people(immigrants) got delivery jobs...which made them some couple of thousands $ during the lockdown

Anyway I pray most mart owners that lost a fortune during lockdown get back on their feet.....this money is meant for all not just for one man

That said, congrat Mr Jeff

13 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by oneeast3: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2020
Gold money
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by GamalNasser: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2020
kikero:

Gambling is a nice way of partingpeople from their money without it being theft

Plus Bezos type millionaires don't gamble.

He Gamble's every day , Amazon was a gamble that paid .. Entrepreneurship is actually gamble . When are all gamblers one way or the other ...Infact your being in this world was the first gamble you won the day you won the odds to fertilize one egg in the midst bid milllions of other sperm cells

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Henrydata(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2020
Na wah ooo

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by omlueh(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2020
Sorry my Big Bros, are you Okay at all, just asking
FahBuLous:
Make him just carry the whole $200billion find correct 2odds put am, collect $400billion... Too much sense we not kill me ;DMake him just carry the whole $200billion find correct 2odds put am, collect $400billion... Too much sense we not kill me
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by lielbree: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2020
Putin surpassed that mark a long time ago.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Ennybouy(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2020
The RICH keeps getting RICHER...

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Denique(f): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2020
Offpoint:
Fun facts:

No matter how many human beings you sacrifice for ritual, you can never make such in 567,895 years to come

No matter how many countries you "Bomb" as an internet fraudster, you can never make such amount in 685, 876 years to come.

No matter Academical Degrees you obtain, you will never make such money in 757,875 years to come.

No matter the amount of fasting and prayers you offer, you can never make such money in 864,085 years.
BRAIN

Preach it, pls and I hope the "Huzzlers and Ritualists" are taking note, most especially?!

6 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

He Gamble's every day , Amazon was a gamble that paid .. Entrepreneurship is actually gamble . When are all gamblers one way or the other ...Infact your being in this world was the first gamble you won the day you won the odds to fertilize one egg in the midst bid milllions of other sperm cells

I doubt setting up a business is like placing a bet on a football game or boxing match

4 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Gideon283: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2020
When I tell people fraud doesn't pay that the money is in ecommence that get baffled and perhaps jilted.

E-commerce is the only legit way anyone can hit his/her 1st one million in 3 months. If you can't do dropping in USA at least start dropshipping in Nigeria and you'll be astonished at your ROI in 3 months.

Yes! Making money in Nigeria isn't easy but with dropping, it's like the snap of a finger.

Everything is revealed here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5928560/ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell-online
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by lekki1444: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2020
thats all ? Thats his prison He will forever be thinking about his money. Thats his unseen mental prison

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by GamalNasser: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2020
kikero:

I doubt setting up a business is like placing a bet on a football game or boxing match

It's the same odds bro trust me ..The chances of a business failing are even higher at times but we still put down that capital and brave it

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

It's the same odds bro trust me ..The chances of a business failing are even higher at times but we still put down that capital and brave it

It isn't.

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Tribalism123(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2020
What is giving him this money is AMAZON WEB SERVER.

Every seconds, the world 90% companies pay him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fake New ₦‎1000 Notes In Circulation, Few Days After Release / Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.