Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election (27557 Views)

Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Bobnotrouble: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2020
As usual, that's his mere wish and not necessarily the election outcome.
Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by mukthar2000(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2020
The have received the credit bank alert make him to formitt rubbish, no be him fault.
Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by UDUJ(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2020
Obaseki is very lucky to have Phillip Shaibu as his comrade and trusted confidant. Shaibu is a very loyal deputy. And most of the grass-roots politicking has been done by him.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by shagarinews: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2020
Instead of you to pray to your God to show you the cure for COVID 19 you are busy talking about Edo policitics. Oga pastor did Jesus talked about election is Isreal. Nonsense fake men of God.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by SKydo: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2020
4+4 torgba is d new language every Edo man speaks irrespective of d trib

1 Like

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by weIMPORT: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2020
Goa nd sit down, god of Man...This is not sex tape that you can predict the outCUM

2 Likes

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Oshey set awón political pastors grin
Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by arcis: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Edo is not Lagos

Edo can never be Lagos in all ramifications..

Edo nah Village...

1 Like

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by SKydo: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2020
Obaseki carry go

1 Like

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by arcis: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2020
The Pastor wey no fix win election for him chuch..nah him wan win election for edo...

The pastor don high with ogogoro...

Set awon shoki pastor
Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Xscape1993(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by ukeleh: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2020
If this your prediction is a curse may it return back you. May your life be like the way Obaseki made Edo state without development for the past four years Amin.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Giverz: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2020
Prophet of doom! Quite a number of so called pastors like him said Buhari will loose his reelection, yet he won. They don't want CAMA yet they will be putting their mouth in politics.

1 Like

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Austino50: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2020
Very fake prophecy and this one will claim God has spoken him. Anyway your fake church shall be closed down after Edo election has your fake prophecy becomes very clear to every one.

1 Like

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by michoim(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2020
Wetin dey Edo wey we never see else where, that is now tantamount to "God is working wonders in Edo"
Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by golddare: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by arcis: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2020
Austino50:
Very fake prophecy and this one will claim God has spoken him. Anyway your fake church shall be closed down after Edo election has your fake prophecy becomes very clear to every one.

I wonder why most pastors now become very active in Politics..
Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Basher8583: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Obaseki should win to put an end to godfatherism

However if he doesn't, he put up a good fight!

By doing this alone the man has won the heart of so many!!!

How has wining hearts going to bring back his political career.
He's probably not politically smart.

Ambode knew what he stands to face should he defy and lose. He chose the lesser evil.

Obaseki does not have good advisors

1 Like

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Basher8583: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2020
Madibah:
Apc right now

Yeah waiting to buy pdp
Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Amos1423(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Failed pastor
Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by chinedumoooo: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Some pastors, should not be taken seriously because the name PASTOR is now like Nickname.
Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Okenjom(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Shey they have started?
Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Tareq1105: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2020
nickxtra:
Spoilt Pastor dey talk too

Nothing we go see.

A General Overseer of Zionwealth Church and he's also also a businessman, Chairman of Zionwealth group of companies.

Isn't it funny?

A man of god indeed. It's my prayer for him that God will help him to know the reason for calling him into Ministry, if he's actually called.

What I know is that God could not have called him for dual purpose of pastor and Chief executives of a business conglomerate.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Mintum: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2020
Is it a prophecy or prediction? Let me know how I will mark this man
Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2020
Basher8583:

How has wining hearts going to bring back his political career.
He's probably not politically smart.

Ambode knew what he stands to face should he defy and lose. He chose the lesser evil.

Obaseki does not have good advisors
He would have still faced the same, remember he was called out severally

I think It subsided just for Tinubu to save face
Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Friend22(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2020
Trumpcard05:
He has spoken the truth. Edo people are not ready to vote in a thief supported by professional politicians who have signed all sorts of deals with POI in return for access to state funds.
Like Omashola said, POI will lose!

4+4 torgba my men!!
Is this not the same pastor that has his video that floated online for sleeping with a lady he isn't married to?!
And he is prophesying from between his thighs?!

You and this so-called pastor are no different.

And people who don't know Edo state politics are talking rubbish.

I see another TB Joshua happening this time but a bigger form of disgrace to this god of men.

1 Like

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Friend22(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Obaseki should win to put an end to godfatherism

However if he doesn't, he put up a good fight!

By doing this alone the man has won the heart of so many!!!
I agree totally with you.
Obaseki will win overwhelming on nairaland and with your unalloyed support will put an end to the same godfatherism that he benefited from here too.

You see why I don't take many of you serious.

1 Like

Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Friend22:

I agree totally with you.
Obaseki will win overwhelming on nairaland and with your unalloyed support will put an end to the same godfatherism that he benefited from here too.

You see why I don't take many of you serious.
The godfatherism his mentor promised to bring an end to

He's only helping Oshiomole to live his dreams!!!
Re: Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election by Apocalypse12: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Trumpcard05:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/i-dont-have-problem-with-apc-but-obaseki-will-win-edo-election-omashola/

Pussy sucker

https://www..ng/entertainment/%F0%9F%94%9E-sex-video-of-lekki-pastor-apostle-chris-omashola-that-labeled-naira-marley-a-demon-watch-video

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead / EFCC Denies Raiding Onnoghen's House, To Drag Fani-Kayode To Court / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.